Bound Hero Battle: Leif and Nanna

mampfoid

@Landmaster Oh dear I forgot to edit that out! Lol, I may have spent more time trying to get the Amnesia-related lines to come up than the actual clear haha

@Frosty Wow, Canas was untouchable! Darting Blow seals are always fun to use, and his accessory really matches him!

@mampfoid Hmm I should train Shanna up one day, I do quite like her and her art. Just..too many lance flier spots but I guess that doesn't matter for themed clears heh. As for Leif dodging the lance flier, I think it's because it would have triggered Leif's Ignis?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Did some clears today~ Obligatory Elise ft. Sakunyan clear~

And, more importantly @daisy jane

The husbands! Dimitri's debut could have been way cooler if I was like Mamp and had 50 Galeforces in the back but I need a Cordy~ For now, he's about at 20% of his full power~ Only thing needed was to switch Lon'qu's Heavy Blade to Flashing Blade since Leif actually matches him in Atk~

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Did some clears today~ Obligatory Elise ft. Sakunyan clear~

And, more importantly @daisy jane

The husbands! Dimitri's debut could have been way cooler if I was like Mamp and had 50 Galeforces in the back but I need a Cordy~ For now, he's about at 20% of his full power~ Only thing needed was to switch Lon'qu's Heavy Blade to Flashing Blade since Leif actually matches him in Atk~

HUSBANDS!!
omg. yours is +atk? the waves of jealousness.
honestly i don't know who even needs Lull atk/def (since fliers are prohibited) and there aer other units with DB4 - so i might just merge any and all Dimitris i get. 

those were amazing by the way!

23 hours ago, daisy jane said:

HUSBANDS!!
omg. yours is +atk? the waves of jealousness.
honestly i don't know who even needs Lull atk/def (since fliers are prohibited) and there aer other units with DB4 - so i might just merge any and all Dimitris i get. 

those were amazing by the way!

Yus he is! Yeah, TBH, I think Spd/Def is the better Lull fodder in most cases since most attackers don't need to Lull they Atk if they're not meant to get hit back. So he's a safe merge

35 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yus he is! Yeah, TBH, I think Spd/Def is the better Lull fodder in most cases since most attackers don't need to Lull they Atk if they're not meant to get hit back. So he's a safe merge

that's what I think. not that i am going to chase merges for him now (or even really activally go for him. just a'thinking is all. just happy I have him. even if he's +res. his atk is neutral and that's all that matters at this point. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Landmaster Ah nostalgic Fates boss music. Poor meat shield Sakunyan and I was expecting OG Elise to flex against Nanna on who the better horse healer is. Still a fun clear with that satisfying Smoke debuff sound.

Lon'qu! Galeforce is an interesting approach. Dimitiri looks fun with his weapon and Savage Blow synergy. Is that bedroom music for your husbandos? 

@Zeo@Diovani Bressan @daisy jane @mampfoid  @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko @Azuris

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, +Atk/-HP Nanna, +Res/-Spd Osian and +Atk/-HP Tanya

Music is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada from Fate Apocrypha

-So I managed to get a +Atk Tanya just in time before this BHB ended so here's a Thracia team theme. With the power of the Chill Spd seal, she was able to bait Nanna's Restore AI and let the enemy come to me. Her being a bow also meant that mage flier can go down easily.

-Leif needed Atk/Def Bond to power through the enemies and himself (hence the repositioning of my units in the second half while avoiding Blazing Light). Osian shows his great enemy phase while Nanna's Pain support is always appreciated. Wanted to give Tanya a chance to proc her special in the end to thank her for starting the map.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:53 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Ah nostalgic Fates boss music. Poor meat shield Sakunyan and I was expecting OG Elise to flex against Nanna on who the better horse healer is. Still a fun clear with that satisfying Smoke debuff sound.

Lon'qu! Galeforce is an interesting approach. Dimitiri looks fun with his weapon and Savage Blow synergy. Is that bedroom music for your husbandos? 

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, +Atk/-HP Nanna, +Res/-Spd Osian and +Atk/-HP Tanya

Music is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada from Fate Apocrypha

-So I managed to get a +Atk Tanya just in time before this BHB ended so here's a Thracia team theme. With the power of the Chill Spd seal, she was able to bait Nanna's Restore AI and let the enemy come to me. Her being a bow also meant that mage flier can go down easily.

-Leif needed Atk/Def Bond to power through the enemies and himself (hence the repositioning of my units in the second half while avoiding Blazing Light). Osian shows his great enemy phase while Nanna's Pain support is always appreciated. Wanted to give Tanya a chance to proc her special in the end to thank her for starting the map.

It's 1000% bedroom music~

Nice, haven’t seen Tanya used yet~ Leif with an Ignis is too much for even himself. I love the Healing Nanna Vs Painful Nanna, nice work!!

• 6 months later...