Famitsu 3rd Preview: New villains, Weekend activties, Ashe and Lysithea

Kuki

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP the Sylvain and Leonie predictors but hey Ashe and Lysithea(at long last!!!!!!) Glad we're getting famitsu this week as I predicted! Also yep weekend reveals are done.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Now, let's get down to business?

• Can anyone see the crests they have?
  • How are we suppose to classify the scythe as a weapon type?
  • I spy SS. SylBern is sailing.
Edited by Jayvee94

Uh. That guy literally has a skull helmet. Wonder if he's recruitable? Smh I really hope they aren't continuing with the 3DS tradition of having extremely bad evil guys for villains.

9 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

How are we suppose to classify the scythe as a weapon type?

An axe, maybe? Doubt they'd pull a Yggdra Union and make its own weapon type which has advantage on the entire sword/lance/axe triangle, as YU did.

From the article looks like we're finally getting the talk about the bond system/supports at long last!, some focus geared around Manuela and Hanneman and some more story likely around the 3 new mystery characters!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

An axe, maybe? Doubt they'd pull a Yggdra Union and make its own weapon type which has advantage on the entire sword/lance/axe triangle, as YU did.

I think Axe is probably right, Hel has a scythe in heroes and they classify it as an axe there.

10 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

I think Axe is probably right, Hel has a scythe in heroes and they classify it as an axe there.

A TCG artwork for a FE4 Great Knight/Axe Paladin(Johan) also depicted him with a scythe, so scythes are probably axes in the series.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

oh, i never saw that

i don't remember Mercedes bearing a crest. I just remember her once being of a noble family then deciding to live among commoners. Don't think she has a crest

6 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

The site doesn't show any of the crests yet, so we only learn them from Famitsu, and there wasn't an article last week

Check the preview image from the new Famitsu and look under Mercedes’ profile, it shows a crest.