May's Mythic Hero Appears - Naga: Dragon Divinity (May 30 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Awakening fans! Having the original lore deity in her modernized form. I would've preferred Nagi, so I'll be skipping, but she is still a very good addition. Good luck to those who want her! Am I right to guess you @omegaxis1?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Not a surprising choice, but YES I'm so glad Naga is blue! I've needed reasons to pull that color because Silas merges. I'd like Duma too though since I don't have him and he's the only anima Mythic so far. But I'm certain I'm only going to get one of them, if either...

At least I also don't have Brave Hector or legendary Tiki. I don't have Velouria either, but I don't care about her and I already have NY Laevatein. I might just wait another time for Duma, honestly. But if I get blue-less sessions, I'll pull colorless.

Divine Fang sounds goofy. You've been at the top too long, armor dragons. Make way for...more dragons. Would have been cooler if we got...

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I would've preferred Nagi,

ninja'd

As for the banner, I'm missing two of each color, which is a delightful surprise. And the units I do have except for Legendary Lyn are all great fodder too.

Yes. As someone who has just finished an entire analysis essay on awkening's story this makes me happy. 136 orbs let's go though I'll try not to spend too much cause I got a sinking feeling I'm gonna need those orbs for the june 10th banner

Naga and she is a blue flying dragon!  I really hope I can get her because I have wanted to run a full dragon flyer team for a long time.  

I'm hoping I can get two copies of Naga, since that's pretty much mandatory for Aether Raids now.  At least the Blue Pitybreakers aren't too bad.

Really Veloria and Lugh are in this? They both should have been demoted in the first place.  I guess I'll pull on Red, if there's no Blues in a circle.  Another Hrid would always be nice.

And nobody was surprised.

But I thought they'd give her a unique special proc at least. Seems odd to give Naga an ordinary luna when characters like Ayra and Alm had unique procs (and Odin introduced a new proc and is currently the only person to come with it), but whatever.

Hmm, both the offensive Mythics are fliers, and since I run tactics teams, usually, that excludes pretty much any flier from ever being used.

YEESSSS, SHE'S BLUE~ GOD BLESS

Sniping Blue and Colorless~ Red if none of them since DC for Ares and an Eirika would be nice but I only have about 300 Orbs so not sure exactly how lucky I'll be with all of that~ Fine with settling for just Naga and Duma~

Why would people expect Nagi? She's barely even a character and isn't even playable if you play Shadow Dragon normally. Besides, she kind of doesn't fit the theme of god-like power since she's a lot weaker than Naga was.

I wonder if these leaks are actually accidental.  They always generate hype for the game, which is usually a good thing.

Naga IS really pretty in this art. Though I'm definitely not crazy about how much of her torso is exposed. I never was a fan of super revealing outfits.

I also don't care for her voice. She sounds like an old lady when she doesn't look like one. Is this how she sounded in Awakening? I don't remember since it's been forever since I last played the game.

Naga seems cool, if paired with B!Celica then you get a better Alm, getting triple effectiveness memes is also an option with Caeda/Clair/Micaiah buuuut non Duma dragons aren't all that common in AR from what I've seen (you need anti Ophelia/Surtr/L!Azura/Galeforce cavs instead). A cool thing is that she completes the flying dragon squad of Myrrh/Summer Y!Tiki/F!Grima so you can pull some annoying dragon flier teams if you have all 4 of them. 

On the banner itself, it is good but not great. I'd rate it Blue>Red>Colorless>>>>>>>>>>>>Green. 

L!Eirika is in there so I'll take a rest from trying to get Tanith and will pull from this banner for a bit. It helps that Hrid is DC and I'd also get a chance to fix that -Atk on my NY!Gunnthra. I'll also give blue a shot because I have none of those heroes (not that I need L!Tiki now that I have her colorless version).

Not a huge fan of her skill set, but it's nice to confirm that she finally gives us a blue flying dragon. Her art seems a bit off, but her battle sprites are fantastic.

Hector and Lugh are the two banner units I wasn't expecting, and I'm not sure what the rationale is. Why not Ylgr or Selkie in blue and Kaden in green? Personally I want Kaden and I already have Hector, but they're also all pre-March units that haven't been on a legendary banner yet.

I'll still start by pulling all four colors, but only going for one new blue unit instead of two. Green is also less of a priority than I hoped, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep going after I get a blue unit. Maybe to two of the other colors?

So after all this time, we finally have a physical appearance of Naga. Nice Nice.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Is this how she sounded in Awakening? I don't remember since it's been forever since I last played the game.

I don't think she even had a voice in Awakening.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

And nobody was surprised.

But I thought they'd give her a unique special proc at least. Seems odd to give Naga an ordinary luna when characters like Ayra and Alm had unique procs (and Odin introduced a new proc and is currently the only person to come with it), but whatever.

I blame the large focus on Aether Raids for mythic units. Duma and Yune's kit is basically designed for the mode.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Good for Awakening fans! Having the original lore deity in her modernized form. I would've preferred Nagi, so I'll be skipping, but she is still a very good addition. Good luck to those who want her! Am I right to guess you @omegaxis1?

This pushes my theory that Mythics are characters in FE games that you don't ever recruit. 

Duma, Yune, and Naga are characters we never get. But Nagi is a character we can recruit. Therefore, not a Mythic. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Naga IS really pretty in this art. Though I'm definitely not crazy about how much of her torso is exposed. I never was a fan of super revealing outfits.

I also don't care for her voice. She sounds like an old lady when she doesn't look like one. Is this how she sounded in Awakening? I don't remember since it's been forever since I last played the game.

Naga is downright beautiful and truly majestic that is befitting a goddess. I honestly feel that even the revealing parts don't even feel sexualized. Naga is just beautiful.

Also, her weapon combined with her C skill makes her capable of always having +9 points every round.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I don't think she even had a voice in Awakening.

Everyone had a voice to some degree though, I thought? Not full VAing like in Echoes, but still.