Mythic Hero Battle: Naga - Dragon Divinity

Nanima

Since it seems like nobody else has made this topic yet (or had the chance to rather), I'll try my hand at this again.

Layout

Spoiler

tumblr_psbtxtBfF71ta965c_540.png

Abyssal Enemy Stats

Naga

Spoiler

HP: 77
ATK: 59
SPD: 47
DEF: 43
RES: 35

Weapon: Divine Breath
Assist: None
Special: Luna
A-Skill: Atk/Spd Bond
B-Skill: Chill Spd 3
C-Skill: Divine Fang
Seal: Iote's Shield

Red Sword Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 80
Atk: 55
Spd: 29
Def: 30
Res: 35

Weapon: Armourslayer+
Special: Luna
A-Skill: Death Blow
B-Skill: Vantage
C-Skill: Threaten Defense 3
Seal: None

Green Dragon Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 87
Atk: 50
Spd: 38
Def: 34
Res: 33

Weapon: Lightning Breath+ (Spd)
Special: Escutcheon
A-Skill: Swift Sparrow 2
B-Skill: Windsweep 3
C-Skill: Threaten Attack 3

Cavalry Healer

Spoiler

HP: 65
Atk: 48
Spd: 26
Def: 24
Res: 49

Weapon: Gravity+ (WS)
Assist: Physic+
Special: Miracle
A-Skill: Atk/Spd Bond
B-Skill: Live to Serve 3
C-Skill: Even Atk Wave 3
Seal: Spd/Res Bond

Colourless Infantry Archer

Spoiler

HP: 82
Spd: 36
Res: 19

Weapon: Killer Bow+ (Spd)
Special: Bonfire
A-Skill: Darting Blow 3
B-Skill: Swordbreaker 3
C-Skill: Even Spd Wave 3
Seal: Darting Blow 3

Cavalry Blue Tome

Spoiler

HP: 71
Atk: 60
Spd: 33
Def: 23
Res: 44

Weapon: Thoron+
Special: Glimmer
A-Skill: Fury 3
B-Skill: Guard 3
C-Skill: Res Opening 3
Seal: Res Ploy 3

Appears during First Enemy Phase

Blue Tome Flier

Spoiler

HP: 72
Atk: 46
Spd: 45
Def: 22
Res: 38

Weapon: Blárserpent+ (Def)
Special: Iceberg
A-Skill: Def/Res Bond
B-Skill: Dull Ranged 3
C-Skill: Res Ploy 3
Seal: Distant Defense 3

Green Bow Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 82
Spd: 34
Res: 22

Weapon: Guard Bow+
Special: Reprisal
A-Skill: Brazen Atk/Spd 3
B-Skill: Quick Riposte 3
C-Skill: Spd Smoke 3

Axe Flier

Spoiler

HP: 77
Atk: 52
Spd: 27
Def: 47
Res: 25

Weapons: Brave Axe+
Special: Ignis
A-Skill: Def/Res 2
B-Skill: Hit and Run 
C-Skill: Panic Ploy 3
Seal: Atk/Def 2

Appears during Second Enemy Phase

Red Tome Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 71
Atk: 57
Spd: 30
Def: 20
Res: 41

Weapon: Bolganone+ (Atk)
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
Special: Rising Flame
A-Skill: Mirror Strike 2
B-Skill: Renewal 3
C-Skill: Def Opening 3
Seal: Fire Boost 3

Green Dragon Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 87
Atk: 55
Spd: 38
Def: 37
Res: 40

Weapon: Light Breath+ (Res)
Special: Draconic Aura
A-Skill: Fury 3
B-Skill Vantage 3
C-Skill: Hone Dragons

Appears during Third Enemy Phase

Red Dragon Flier

Spoiler

Atk: 57
Spd: 48
Def: 33
Res: 27

Weapon: Flametongue+ (Atk)
Special: Glimmer
A-Skill: Life and Death 3
B-Skill: G-Tome Breaker 3
C-Skill: Ward Dragons

Blue Dragon Flier

Spoiler

Spd: 43
Def: 38
Res: 32

Weapon: Water Breath+
Special: Draconic Aura
A-Skill: Iote's Shield
B-Skill: Quick Riposte 3
C-Skill: Ward Dragons
Seal: Warding Stance 3 

I will post mine a bit later, since I still have a few kinks to work out.~

• Nanima changed the title to Mythic Hero Battle: Naga - Dragon Divinity
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They're reusing Grima's back? I can sorta see why- Naga does warp you there, but it's not what I was expecting. I was thinking Mt. Prism- Chapter 24 Awakening. Or if they wanted to play with the Nagi connection: 24x Shadow Dragon- the Alterspire.

I just find it a bit funny that she is counted as a Mystery of the Emblem unit in the banner trailer. Oh well. xD 

Also succeeded in Abyssal, again I just use my chees team with Athena, Sonya, and 2x L!Azura. 

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

I just find it a bit funny that she is counted as a Mystery of the Emblem unit in the banner trailer. Oh well. xD 

Also succeeded in Abyssal, again I just use my chees team with Athena, Sonya, and 2x L!Azura. 

Her character description (when you tap her name) lists both Mystery and Awakening as her source game, though she is positioned with Awakening in the Herodex.

Abyssal Naga in one turn:

Had the clear ready this morning, it was fun to ponder out. I could have nerfed Cherche to kill the green dragon in 4 hits, but then she would have missed to kill Naga by 1 HP even with Def Smoke. That's why Hector smites again. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

1 hour ago, LoneStar said:

I wonder how a certain Nowi lover will handle this map.

With Naga on the team? Nice clear, Marth was obviously a good choice. 

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Fight fire with fire, as they say.

Oh, you got Naga already? Congrats! 

Good idea to bring her already and awesome EP with Caeda! 

48 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Here is my one-turn clear with my favorite galeforcers

Told you Cherche works best. ; -)  Congrats again! 

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her character description (when you tap her name) lists both Mystery and Awakening as her source game, though she is positioned with Awakening in the Herodex

I mean yeah it makes sense, because she is a bit of a special case with her appearance which is finalized in Awakening. And also that its the Naga that is fetched after the events of Awakening, while her origin is earlier. And they just had to position there somewhere in the Herodex. 

Well no use hanging on every little detail.

I've done the battle through lunatic so far. I completed lunatic with RD Ike, Reinhardt, and two dancers, specifically legendary Azura and Yukata Elincia. But I'm not sure how I'm gonna do infernal, honestly...

So, Naga's fighting on Grima's back.

Is this secretly a bad timeline where the two decided Fuck humanity?

Normal and Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with BKhrom, Reinhardt, Cecilia and Ethlyn. 

Infernal with the same team but I gave a few seals like Darting Stance and Hone Atk and added the real winner, changing Cecilia's Fury to TA. It worked a charm, giving her more defence than I expected, making her the MVP and not even Naga did enough damage to end her. :P

@mampfoid As always, your clear is here! Double Axes this time, with NY!Azura going full aggressor. Love seeing more of Cordelia like you promised, and Cherche simply not caring about such banal limitations as the weapon triangle will always be gold.

@Landmaster @mcsilas @Sasori @kirauza343 @Azuris @Robert of Normandy @ruruo @daisy jane

But first, as short preview of things to come, I've come to show you this:

Spoiler

tumblr_psbee6JWYY1ta965c_540.png

So I asked myself today “Should I really sacrifice such a powerful unit? Is this a good idea?”

And then I replied to myself: “But does Reyson not deserve the best?” And well, yeah, he does.

As for if it was worth it? Well, you be the judge.~

And now for the clear:

Music: 1. Significance 2. A beautiful song - both from Nier Automata

The one in which Reyson kills a god. Again. By himself this time. Honestly, this was much easier than I thought it would be. The spacing was a bit awkward, but maneuvering was mostly an easy enough task. The birbs had no trouble cleaning the house. There was hardly any resistance worth mentioning, except maybe that green dragon at the end, where I had to let Tibarn heal enough for him to take it down. Then it was simply a matter of positioning things the right way so that Reyson could take out Naga, with the help of his new shiny A-skill of course. Probably one of my favourite clears with these guys. 

Somehow cleared infernal earlier this morning with f!Robin, Veronica, Brave Lyn, and Reyson. Female Robin is an effing tank, although I did have to give Reyson a drive attack seal so she could 1RKO the blue cavalier. Abyssal can go fuck itself, as usual.

Okay, was infernal specifically made to be anti-RD Ike? The archer has Swordbreaker and the green dragon has Windsweep, so RD Ike can't counter/kill either one and he probably would if they didn't have those skills. Seriously...

Uploading this took longer than I initially planned because of editing and me forgetting how to clear the map even when I had it almost done in 1 go. Regardless, this one wasn't very hard. It's interesting to note that being in the northen part of the map allows for a lot of flexibility when creating chokepoints unlike the F!Grima version that gets you swarmed due to the enemies coming from all sides.

- - - - 

@mampfoid Great as always! It looks like you're having tons of fun now that Summer Cordy is part of the GF squad. It's a bit of a shame Hector had to stay as a Smite bot but that just shows his strength wasn't required this time and the other 3 were more than capable enough of destroying everything in this map. 

Definitely one of the easiest Abyssal LHB/MHBs I've ever done. At first I was worried about the map due to remembering how the reinforcements would surround you in F!Grima's LHB, but it turned out to be a blessing.
That gorgeous Windsweep Manakete proved to make a fine chokepoint, blocking all the other melee units as the other units slowly got picked off.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Azuni

with all the dead-site time i've missed a lot of clear videos, illl have to catch them all. i bet they are fantastic. 

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, was infernal specifically made to be anti-RD Ike? The archer has Swordbreaker and the green dragon has Windsweep, so RD Ike can't counter/kill either one and he probably would if they didn't have those skills. Seriously...

it was specifically made to be anti Falchion and anti dragon. 
which more than likely, you either A: have to fight fire with fire, or B: be more creative. 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it was specifically made to be anti Falchion and anti dragon. 
which more than likely, you either A: have to fight fire with fire, or B: be more creative. 

That, and anti-RD Ike or any other DC sword unit. And I say mainly RD Ike because he's a free unit.

I'm incapable of coming up with my own infernal strategies on LHBs/MHBs, so... I wish IS would just make these a little easier for people like me. I don't like having to use videos all the time, I feel lame doing it. I would rather accomplish these things on my own like I do a lot of other content in the game.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That, and anti-RD Ike or any other DC sword unit. And I say mainly RD Ike because he's a free unit.

I'm incapable of coming up with my own infernal strategies on LHBs/MHBs, so... I wish IS would just make these a little easier for people like me. I don't like having to use videos all the time, I feel lame doing it. I would rather accomplish these things on my own like I do a lot of other content in the game.

While, I don't get why someone would feel lame because they need help or a guide -  i respect that  and there are a lot of in game content that I can't do but I wouldn't wish for the game to make it easier for me. I'd just continue to pick away at it until i was able to do it. (for example - this is tiki's fourth appearance right? still can't do it but i am getting closer each time. I know you'll figure it out though. 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm incapable of coming up with my own infernal strategies on LHBs/MHBs, so... I wish IS would just make these a little easier for people like me.

But IntSys made easier versions of the Infernal Maps... they are called "Lunatic" maps.

They're making these harder and harder to just bulldoze with Ophelia with so many enemies that have absurdly high Res and being in difficult places to reach on the first turn. Getting all of my Blazing Winds to line up was a pain, but in hindsight, I probably should have switched to Blazing Light due to the annoying staff cavalry's Physic putting it in strange angles making it hard to splash.

But I got it done anyways. Grumble.

+10 Bride Ninian [+Spd] (Fresh Bouquet+ [Spd], Dance, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Spd 2)
+0 Legendary Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics 3, Atk Tactic 3, Water Dance 3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Atk Tactic 3, Earth Dance 3)
+10 Ophelia [+Atk] (Missiletainn, Draw Back, Blazing Wind, Life and Death 3, Special Spiral 3, Hardy Bearing 3)

44 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is this secretly a bad timeline where the two decided Fuck humanity?

On all of the maps against Grima on Grima's back (there are 4 of them), the player starts on the bottom and Grima starts on the top. On this map, Naga starts on the bottom and you start on top.

I don't think that's a coincidence.

Edited by Ice Dragon
Links

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But IntSys made easier versions of the Infernal Maps... they are called "Lunatic" maps.

And I said I already competed it. There are more orbs for infernal difficulty. Maybe just keep the orbs for hard and lunatic only and give something different for infernal like with abyssal.

In the end I used Phoenixmaster's video. Glad it worked even with my RD Ike merged and +Def.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe just keep the orbs for hard and lunatic only and give something different for infernal like with abyssal.

I disagree with you. If IntSys decides to remove good rewards, like orbs, from infernal maps, there is no point for getting better or stronger in the game. The Abyssal difficulty are really challenging maps, that only players who have really good strategies or really strong units. Since Abyssal are maps that only some player can beat, they have accessories as reward, which makes no difference of having them or not. They are like trophies. Infernal maps are different, anyone can beat them by using the right units. 

Don't say that just because you can't win the map, it shouldn't have orbs as rewards. If you team doesn't work, it's because you need to use other units. FEH isn't a game where you build only one team of 4 units and play with only this team. You need to try different teams, and not only use your favorites.

If you cannot beat the maps, it not the game's fault. Maybe it's because your are not ready for that map yet. I remember that I wasn't able to beat Michalis's GHB in Hard difficulty the first time, but the I was able to beat it in the revival. If you cannot beat this map today, try again tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I disagree with you. If IntSys decides to remove good rewards, like orbs, from infernal maps, there is no point for getting better or stronger in the game. The Abyssal difficulty are really challenging maps, that only players who have really good strategies or really strong units. Since Abyssal are maps that only some player can beat, they have accessories as reward, which makes no difference of having them or not. They are like trophies. Infernal maps are different, anyone can beat them by using the right units. 

Don't say that just because you can't win the map, it shouldn't have orbs as rewards. If you team doesn't work, it's because you need to use other units. FEH isn't a game where you build only one team of 4 units and play with only this team. You need to try different teams, and not only use your favorites.

If you cannot beat the maps, it not the game's fault. Maybe it's because your are not ready for that map yet. I remember that I wasn't able to beat Michalis's GHB in Hard difficulty the first time, but the I was able to beat it in the revival. If you cannot beat this map today, try again tomorrow.

Not anyone can beat infernal LHBs/MHBs though. I just said that I can't. And I'm certain I'm not the only one. And sure there's reason for getting stronger in the game, there's arena, AR, and lunatic maps and such. LHBs and MHBs aren't the only high difficulty maps out there.

Duh, I know trying with just one team won't always work, I'm not stupid. I try numerous units and teams and nothing I try on my own works.

I said I used a video, didn't you read my post? And nothing would've changed if I just tried tomorrow. I won't suddenly have a super different barracks. What I have should suffice anyway, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to find something out of nearly 180 5 star units on my own, and yet I didn't. That's not my fault, that's bad game design.