Jump to content
Nanima

Mythic Hero Battle: Naga - Dragon Divinity

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No, I know more about how to do well in AR and stuff, I'm getting more into the habit of checking enemy skills before battling, I know how to do good builds on characters, and I CAN clear infernal content that isn't LHBs or MHBs. I can clear BHBs and GHBs fine.

 

If you knew how to do well in AR you would not be stuck in T18. 

If you are just now getting into the habit of checking enemy skills, that only proves my point further. You are admitting that the last few years the game has been out, you haven’t been diligent in checking enemy skills. This is one of the most basic things you have to do as a player, and you figured it out after two years.

And congrats on being able to clear other infernal maps, that still does not invalidate any of the points I made earlier. I’ll just quote my first reaction again since you apparently haven’t read half of it. You also didn’t even bother replying to most of the points I brought up in this post so I’ll assume didn’t read them.

8 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

If I got a dollar for every time I saw you saying this or that is bad game design, I could probably do my groceries for a week.

Using different units and having 180 five stars is not the entire story. You said you tried every combination. I care to disagree, and though i will have to assume some things, i will be conservative with my estimates:

You have 180 five star units, and can build a team of four. For the sake of skipping teams that consist of 4 red or 4 blue units, we’ll cut down the amount of units to 1/4th so every colour gets represented. That lowers the amount of combinations of units drastically. 

We get 45 red x 45 blue x 45 green x 45 grey = just over 4.1 MILLION possibilities alone. Then you have to factor in A,B,C, Assist, Special skills and seals. The combinations are pretty much endless, even when lowballing the numbers.

 

So no, it is not bad game design, it is just you not putting in the effort, blaming outside sources, mismanaging resources, not having insight and lacking game knowledge that are the cause of your frustration. 

 

 

Just to drive this home even further, let’s say you couldn’t clear the infernal difficulty (yes i saw you managed with a guide, but stay with me here.) You still claim it is bad game design and are of the opinion that infernal should not have orbs as a reward. 

 

Then Jimmy comes along and he isn’t able to clear Naga’s HARD mode. He claims everthing after hard mode just has inflated stats and that it’s bad game design. Some people might be able to clear it but he can’t, and others might also not be able to. He tried multiple teams and still couldn’t beat the map on Hard mode. It’s just unfair from the game and the rewards from hard mode and above shouldn’t be orbs because they lock them away from players that can’t beat them and that’s unfair.

Should we now remove all orbs as rewards from hard mode and above because Jimmy wasn’t able to clear hard mode or is Jimmy just not good enough and does he have to practice more and try more strategies?

 

Abyssal is the current skill ceiling and it only gives cosmetic bragging rights, it’s for the best of the best. Everything lower than that is not yet the ceiling so IS is completely fair in expecting you to try to reach higher and reward you for good plays. And if you don’t succeed now, there is always later, and you can come back when you have progressed with your game knowledge. And if you grow, you’ll be able to climb, until you hit their ceiling.

 

Until that time, a quote from the Dark Souls(?) community: GIT GUD (and quit blaming everything except yourself)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are god's scriptures to an illiterate?

Good news: now that I have an actual phone, I can record videos that aren't laggy!

So, this map. Grima decided to provide the fighting arena instead of participating today (which is my crappy way of saying "I'm not going to waste my time and brain cells with this anti-dragon gimmick when the only tank on my A-Team is a dragon"), which gave me an excuse to finally put my B-Team to proof. Half of the map is Nino finding ways to sidestep all of Naga's deadlier mechanics: she stacks so much Spd that the sonic-speed Bow Fighter still gets doubled, the Troubador and Naga herself get instagibbed before they can cause any grief, and the Blue Flier with Dull Ranged can't escape Nino's Glimmer when she's not the one initiating. The rest of the map is L!Marth, L!Azura and Seth selectively picking out which units they can tank in between Nino blowing the enemies off of Grima's back.

For the record: I could've done this strat with B!Ninian and not had to use the most busted dancer in the game, but I had no Aerobatics fodder other than L!Azura herself, and like hell am I foddering her.

Edited by Some Jerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't too hard considering I didn't need a guide for Abyssal. I did use some of the easiest to use units though: Brave Bow Lyn, Reinhardt, Legendary Azura, and Leanne. The Brave Bow worked great, just needed Desperation and the Brazen Atk/Res seal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to the L!Marth support solo and it only cost a Hector ? I wasn't getting anywhere without DC and I was so close to sacking my Adrift Corn as well. There's another solution where I one-shot Naga with exactly 77 dmg but I wasn't recording and I forgot :L. I never attempted a support solo before so this fun. I'll probably try some of the harder ones later as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 9:36 PM, Alexmender said:

Uploading this took longer than I initially planned because of editing and me forgetting how to clear the map even when I had it almost done in 1 go. Regardless, this one wasn't very hard. It's interesting to note that being in the northen part of the map allows for a lot of flexibility when creating chokepoints unlike the F!Grima version that gets you swarmed due to the enemies coming from all sides.

- - - - 

@mampfoid Great as always! It looks like you're having tons of fun now that Summer Cordy is part of the GF squad. It's a bit of a shame Hector had to stay as a Smite bot but that just shows his strength wasn't required this time and the other 3 were more than capable enough of destroying everything in this map. 

Incredible! And here I am waiting until I have time for PM1's guide...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celica + 3 Dancers dominated as usual. Units used:

Spoiler

L2DjaLB.png

zRpsoOb.png

nHFibPP.png

mZqinQ0.png

Been using Celica for recent Abyssals since the “f2p” guides are getting more and more difficult to replicate. Imagine leveling Brazen Atk Res when you can have Spd instead, am I right?

Leanne has Res +1 to dodge the Ploy from the Blue Flier, letting her take some hits. Her and Young Azura chipping the blues was crucial for Celica to finish them off.

Fun MHB overall.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Fun MHB overall.

I agree. It was challenging enough to be fun, but not so hard that it would take hours to figure out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got round to doing this map tonight, it was pretty fun. I brought along my Spring Camilla, I've been meaning to use her for something for a while now and she suits the map quite well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFrigid Was surprised to see Caeda doing EP. That was new.

@mampfoid More Smite action. I haven't been keeping up lately, but have you been using Mordecai for clears?

@Alexmender Kaden is definitely the perfect partner for Eirika. It wasn't long ago when Eirika was struggling with some firepower sometimes, and now she takes no damage and kills everything in one round. Kaden steals waifus

@mcsilas @Landmaster

I don't usually record Celica runs, but this one took me a while and was actually kinda hard, so I did. Might do something else if I have time (unlikely).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Nanima said:

mampfoid As always, your clear is here! Double Axes this time, with NY!Azura going full aggressor. Love seeing more of Cordelia like you promised, and Cherche simply not caring about such banal limitations as the weapon triangle will always be gold.

Thanks, glad you liked it! Summer Cordy came in because Roy didn't like the swordbreaker Archer. 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Nanima said:

But first, as short preview of things to come, I've come to show you this:

Just the best for the favs! Great decision. 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Nanima said:

And now for the clear:

That looked fun! Tibarn and Naesala cleaning the house before Reyson took over for the grand finale, congrats! 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:36 PM, Alexmender said:

Great as always! It looks like you're having tons of fun now that Summer Cordy is part of the GF squad. It's a bit of a shame Hector had to stay as a Smite bot but that just shows his strength wasn't required this time and the other 3 were more than capable enough of destroying everything in this map.

Thanks!

Yeah, Cordy is a great unit. She is my best GF lance cav currently. Hector is just too good for reducing CD with his Ostian pulse, but I will find another occasion for him to GF around himself again. 

Congrats to your clear, it's astonishing how few damage Erika takes. All those zero damage sounds!

On 5/31/2019 at 12:34 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Every time I see your Cherche makes me want to build one. She apparently doesn't like showing up.

You don't have a Cherche? Or not the right base, or not enough to merge? Anyway, good luck getting some! 

Fine clears! First Cecilia had the honor to one-shot Naga and then good old gen 1 nukes had no hard time to blow everything away. 

23 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

I'm so jealous of the awesome one turn clears. I hate reinforcements

Start building some GF units, it makes those maps plus AR easier and is fun in TTs and CCs. ; -)

That's and awesome Marth you have there, good job with your first clear and your solo. Also good decision with Desperation on Yune. 

22 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Don't have a lot of time now so I can't reply to pings yet, sorry. ?

Don't worry, do everything with calm. ; -)

Great clear, CC Morgan is making your one-turns pretty unique. Nice speed stacking to double Naga with Morgan (starting at 31 SPD!). 

20 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

was wondering what you were going to do with Cordelia all the way in the corner. I forgot the Sword Cav was such a slowpoke (and didn’t notice Cherche was Desperation until I saw the “x4” during the battle). Nice work!

Slow and squishy, that's how we like their Cavs. ; -) thanks!

20 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

think I’ve moved on from hating Lance Dragons to hating Blarserpent Pegasus riders.

Would sorcery blade help here? Well done!

20 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Awesome move having Azura get a kill before singing Cherche! Also Cherche fears nothing and it’s amazing. 

Thanks! Best flying axe ladies united. : -)

20 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

This one was rough and took every last merge and dragon flower and support Camilla had, but they did it!

Wow, Camilla killing all those green units and the first was already the hardest. Elincia GFing around if always fun to see.

(Should use mine more, Roy and Caeda seeing more action these days. )

Congrats!

15 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

For the record: I could've done this strat with B!Ninian and not had to use the most busted dancer in the game, but I had no Aerobatics fodder other than L!Azura herself, and like hell am I foddering her.

Didn't even remember she had that skill, wom is just so good for reinforcements maps. 

Wait, you have a +10 Seth? Nice! Too bad Nino and Marth are doing all the hard work. 

45 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

More Smite action. I haven't been keeping up lately, but have you been using Mordecai for clears?

Yup, I used a beast team a couple of times. But sure if I'll have the time to clear this map though. Mordecai is really fun in combination with Kaden. Could change his base from -DEF to +DEF yesterday. :- )

Celica kills even the blarserpent flier, well done! 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vicious Sal

Hey guy. I am just to say that I consider you a cool person, because I said things that I wanted to say since a long time ago.

About the Infernal Naga, I wasn't able to beat it by myself, so I used a guide because I needed the orbs to summon, but then I continued to try to beat it and I was able to beat it with Marth, Nowi, Soren and Reyson, 4 units in the 4* pool. Reyson was very important, because of his "drive healing". I even gave Miracle to Marth, so the Altean Prince was able to survive Naga's Luna! Something we not only need to try different units, but also different skillsets to make it work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mampfoid The highlight for me was Azura warping in to get the kill, then singing right after.  Like L!Alm, that archer buckles harmlessly on player phase.

Needless to say...there won't be any Loptous-related clears from me on this one. X (

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid The highlight for me was Azura warping in to get the kill, then singing right after.  Like L!Alm, that archer buckles harmlessly on player phase.

Needless to say...there won't be any Loptous-related clears from me on this one. X (

Glad you liked it! 

Regarding Loptous: Just kill Naga fast and laugh at the rest! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Was surprised to see Caeda doing EP. That was new.

Yeah, I was surprised too. Usually that stops working after Infernal, but I suppose when the conditions are just right...

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't usually record Celica runs, but this one took me a while and was actually kinda hard, so I did.

Celica runs are always worth recording. Also, I had the same experience...I use the Celica team to clear out Infernal and unlock Abyssal, and this time around it actually took me longer to do that than figure out the one-turn =P .

I’m envious of how easily she dealt with that Blarserpent Flier.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Would sorcery blade help here? Well done!

Sorcery Blade requires her to be next to a Tome user, which would have to be Ninian (or Azura, on the runs where I use her instead). That’s not very likely, she goes off on her own more often than not.

It also cuts her offenses...and requires Ylgr, who I’ve never bothered to pull.

Edited by LordFrigid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Celica runs are always worth recording. Also, I had the same experience...I use the Celica team to clear out Infernal and unlock Abyssal, and this time around it actually took me longer to do that than figure out the one-turn =P .

I’m envious of how easily she dealt with that Blarserpent Flier.

AoEs weren't enough for the Blarserpent Flier for me, and I was thinking of how to chip her, but Miracle on the healer also made using AoE hard, so I had to switch to Dragon Fang.

I guess that Blarserpent Flier is here to stay. She was in Roy's LHB too.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Yup, I used a beast team a couple of times. But sure if I'll have the time to clear this map though. Mordecai is really fun in combination with Kaden. Could change his base from -DEF to +DEF yesterday. :- )

Celica kills even the blarserpent flier, well done! 

Who else is on the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, mampfoid said:

Abyssal Naga in one turn:

Whoa, I didn't realize Cherche could be that fast. Having her kill the sword cav was nice, saying "screw you" to the weapon triangle is always fun.

On 5/30/2019 at 3:19 PM, Nanima said:

And now for the clear:

The unstoppable bird tribe at it again. I wasn't expecting that ending - Reyson the dragonslayer was quite a surprise!

On 5/30/2019 at 3:36 PM, Alexmender said:

Uploading this took longer than I initially planned because of editing and me forgetting how to clear the map even when I had it almost done in 1 go. Regardless, this one wasn't very hard. It's interesting to note that being in the northen part of the map allows for a lot of flexibility when creating chokepoints unlike the F!Grima version that gets you swarmed due to the enemies coming from all sides. 

Wow, watching this was really something! Seeing Eirika only face 4 attack from Naga was pretty surprising. Nice job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Infernal version threw me off for a little bit, since I tried to have Tiki tank things, and was confused when she was unable to. But then I remembered the new dragonkiller buff Naga could give, and so that all made sense. After tailoring my strategy to position Tiki such that she didn't eat so many dragonkiller attacks, things worked out quite well.

On 5/30/2019 at 3:32 PM, mampfoid said:

Abyssal Naga in one turn:

 

 

Nice clear, as always! I especially enjoyed the dancer Galeforce.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, Anacybele said:

That, and anti-RD Ike or any other DC sword unit. And I say mainly RD Ike because he's a free unit.

I'm incapable of coming up with my own infernal strategies on LHBs/MHBs, so... I wish IS would just make these a little easier for people like me. I don't like having to use videos all the time, I feel lame doing it. I would rather accomplish these things on my own like I do a lot of other content in the game.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:57 PM, Anacybele said:

And I said I already competed it. There are more orbs for infernal difficulty. Maybe just keep the orbs for hard and lunatic only and give something different for infernal like with abyssal.

In the end I used Phoenixmaster's video. Glad it worked even with my RD Ike merged and +Def.

Just thought I'd juxtapose these two comments of yours, because, apparently, RD Ike both was, in your estimation, hard locked out of this quest, and also critical to its completion.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:25 PM, Anacybele said:

Not anyone can beat infernal LHBs/MHBs though. I just said that I can't. And I'm certain I'm not the only one. And sure there's reason for getting stronger in the game, there's arena, AR, and lunatic maps and such. LHBs and MHBs aren't the only high difficulty maps out there.

Why should everyone be able to beat the infernal difficulty? It is supposed to be difficult. If just anyone could do it, then it wouldn't be difficult.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, Alexmender said:

Not trying to butt in your argument but I really dislike this sentence. You absolutely can clear anything with only your favorites as long as you're willing to give them everything they need to succeed. I mean, that's one of the points I try to show in my Eirika videos, she's a Gen 1 infantry sword with mediocre skills and a pathetic 26 base Atk and even she can defeat bloated Abyssal monsters. Granted, it requires a specific team of cheerleaders and rare skills like DC/Wrath/Null Follow Up to bring the most out of her but that just proves that any unit can be godly as long as you put the effort of bringing them to that level.

FEH encourages using different teams with the x-emblem quests and the blessing system for Arena/AA/AR but it's up to you if you want to do them, in terms of beating maps you absolutely can do it with just 1 team.

To be fair, Eirika also has a very good refine on her weapon that can really help compensate for her low atk. Although I do agree, I often usually just use a few of my favorite characters in completing content like this. Tiki helps me clear most difficult content.

While I don't want to detract from your Eirika videos, I think perhaps the best showcase for favorites being used to clear everything was Zeo's videos with Matthew. Matthew doesn't have a unique weapon, special refine, and is pretty poorly rated on tier lists. But, despite that, he could regularly be used to clear the most difficult content.

That said, your clear video was awesome! I think I might +10 Eirika someday...

On 5/30/2019 at 6:01 PM, Vicious Sal said:

If I got a dollar for every time I saw you saying this or that is bad game design, I could probably do my groceries for a week.

Using different units and having 180 five stars is not the entire story. You said you tried every combination. I care to disagree, and though i will have to assume some things, i will be conservative with my estimates:

You have 180 five star units, and can build a team of four. For the sake of skipping teams that consist of 4 red or 4 blue units, we’ll cut down the amount of units to 1/4th so every colour gets represented. That lowers the amount of combinations of units drastically. 

We get 45 red x 45 blue x 45 green x 45 grey = just over 4.1 MILLION possibilities alone. Then you have to factor in A,B,C, Assist, Special skills and seals. The combinations are pretty much endless, even when lowballing the numbers.

 

So no, it is not bad game design, it is just you not putting in the effort, blaming outside sources, mismanaging resources, not having insight and lacking game knowledge that are the cause of your frustration. 

 

 

Just to drive this home even further, let’s say you couldn’t clear the infernal difficulty (yes i saw you managed with a guide, but stay with me here.) You still claim it is bad game design and are of the opinion that infernal should not have orbs as a reward. 

 

Then Jimmy comes along and he isn’t able to clear Naga’s HARD mode. He claims everthing after hard mode just has inflated stats and that it’s bad game design. Some people might be able to clear it but he can’t, and others might also not be able to. He tried multiple teams and still couldn’t beat the map on Hard mode. It’s just unfair from the game and the rewards from hard mode and above shouldn’t be orbs because they lock them away from players that can’t beat them and that’s unfair.

Should we now remove all orbs as rewards from hard mode and above because Jimmy wasn’t able to clear hard mode or is Jimmy just not good enough and does he have to practice more and try more strategies?

 

Abyssal is the current skill ceiling and it only gives cosmetic bragging rights, it’s for the best of the best. Everything lower than that is not yet the ceiling so IS is completely fair in expecting you to try to reach higher and reward you for good plays. And if you don’t succeed now, there is always later, and you can come back when you have progressed with your game knowledge. And if you grow, you’ll be able to climb, until you hit their ceiling.

 

Until that time, a quote from the Dark Souls(?) community: GIT GUD (and quit blaming everything except yourself)

Well said! Your savageness is appreciated.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:10 PM, Hilda said:

here we go again... just try different strategies out yourself.

Indeed! If you can find a youtuber who posts a F2P strategy that you can follow, that just proves there existed a solution you could've found all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Glad you liked it! 

Regarding Loptous: Just kill Naga fast and laugh at the rest! 

Well, let's just say I took your advice to heart.

Unfortunately the same set-up isn't possible for Abyssal.  Too much bulk on the enemies, and no amount of attack or speed stacking can one-shot Naga while keeping Close Counter.  A regular clear might be doable, perhaps another time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Just thought I'd juxtapose these two comments of yours, because, apparently, RD Ike both was, in your estimation, hard locked out of this quest, and also critical to its completion.

I meant that it was harder to use him than usual, not that it was impossible to use him here. xP Sorry for not being clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Sorcery Blade requires her to be next to a Tome user, which would have to be Ninian (or Azura, on the runs where I use her instead). That’s not very likely, she goes off on her own more often than not.

It also cuts her offenses...and requires Ylgr, who I’ve never bothered to pull.

Haha, never said it would be easy. That's the idea.

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who else is on the team?

Kaden is the most important unit, since he has the link skill counterpart to Mordecais and has this crazy drive weapon. Lethe is my only red beast and Leanne might be replaced by shiny new GF Velouria next time. 

Clears:

Corrin & Kana BHB

Delthea GHB

8 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Whoa, I didn't realize Cherche could be that fast. Having her kill the sword cav was nice, saying "screw you" to the weapon triangle is always fun.

Haha, speed stacking is fun indeed. The Cav was pretty sluggish for an Abyssal unit though. 

7 hours ago, Astellius said:

Nice clear, as always! I especially enjoyed the dancer Galeforce.

Thanks! First Abyssal kill for Airzura. 

6 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Well, let's just say I took your advice to heart.

Haha, you got me there! I thought you'd take out Naga with Julia and leave Julius his prf. A one-turn clear even, very cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Kaden is the most important unit, since he has the link skill counterpart to Mordecais and has this crazy drive weapon. Lethe is my only red beast and Leanne might be replaced by shiny new GF Velouria next time. 

I see. I wish I had a Lethe... I use Panne a lot, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Robert of Normandy Very nice. I keep forgetting Morgan has Close Counter to take out any fools looking to avoid death. None of the enemies were really able to hold up against you. Good job!

Indeed, I am sure he loves that he now counts as both a dragon- and a godslayer. haha

@kirauza343 Thanks! Yeah, it's always great to get unexpected kills.

Camilla was amazing in your clear. You are right about Blade Tomes being insane. I am pretty sure she could solo this map with the right set up. Elincia helped too with her Amity, taking out some pesky fellows, but ultimately this was Camilla's show. Congrats!

@mampfoid Ah, it's sad when our faves struggle in certain scenarios, but Cordelia more than picked up the slack.

And thank you. I am sure he enjoyed the dramatic spotlight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I see. I wish I had a Lethe... I use Panne a lot, though.

Lethe is -SPD but still a nice unit. I'd trade her for Tibarn or Keaton in a heartbeat. 

Panne looks nice too, I'm using her as DEF smoke fodder above all though. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very late with my comments because I usually like to have my clear up as I reply and I just made it back home for Summer break plus the site was crashing non stop for me yesterday~ So apologies again for the lateness!

 

 

Since I've been using the Elises a lot lately for Abyssals, I decided today it’s time to go for the Nowis since I haven’t used them together to clear an Abyssal yet. Joining them will be Ares with a new Skill he recently picked up, and HS!Elise who will be taking care of the dragon onslaught.

Ares needed Spd Smoke to not be doubled by the Blue Flier, Nowi needed Bowbreaker to not have to bother with that Usain Bolt-like Bow Fighter and Darting Stance to not be doubled by half of the map (this is one of those times I’m glad I never changed her IV). H!Nowi needed Atk+3 (yes, not even DB or L&D) to one-round the Troubadour and Pivot to make use of her Grimore shenanigans when Gravity took effect. Also needed double SB for some chip damage Finally Elise needed the Tactics to support Ares on the left side,and Darting Blow with her Spd refined weapon to double the Green Manakete (since she is always taking the Chill Spd).

Apologies for the end of the battle just being a bunch of stalling, but Naga was desperately chasing Nowi and we had to keep her dancing around the spikes to chip her down and this was one of the faster attempts I was able to manage.

Now for comments! (IDK if it's just me but I can't seem to load page 3 of this thread, hopefully I'm not skipping over anyone here, but if I am, let me know)

@LoneStar - Other than PM’s guide, first time seeing an Eir in Abyssal, as far as I can recall. Expected that L!Marth would be awesome on this map

@LordFrigid - Making use of Naga already, cool! All that Dragon effective damage was awesome, and the Smite-Dance to leave Caeda in the fray. Really awesome one-turn!

Celica now using that double Brazen Atk/Spd looked pretty fun! And I think we can all agree than Blarserpent Pegasus Fliers just shouldn’t exist.

@Maaka - Great clear, Maaka! Wasn’t expecting Peri to survive Naga, super clutch!

@mampfoid - Cherche just one-shotting Naga was awesome! S!Cordy is still working well, great work on her first Abyssal map! Galeforce Azura-Sing Combo is still so cool!

@Nanima - Oho, Atk/Spd Solo Reyson, that’s going to be super cool in future clears! I expect more kills coming from him. Looks like it was an easy bout for the birds. They map these Abyssal maps their playground once again. Of course Reyson getting the final kill on Naga is the highlight

@Alexmender - Erika handled the map super well! When blue units are doing 0 damage without their specials, it’s a cakewalk for her XD

@Flying Shogi - The Speed on that Bow Fighter should be downright illegal. PA!Aura able to tank both those dragons was really awesome!

@ChickenBits - L!Marth makes pretty easy work of his map, especially with L!Azura buffs

@Robert of Normandy - Wow, Morgan with that Blarblade ended Naga easily and the rest of the map when down just as quickly. Really awesome!

@kirauza343 - Wow, Camilla tanking and killing that Green Manakete was amazing! She really went and decimated this whole map on 1 HP! Elincia also did her share of the work against some of those pesky green threats. This was a really great clear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Since I've been using the Elises a lot lately for Abyssals, I decided today it’s time to go for the Nowis since I haven’t used them together to clear an Abyssal yet. Joining them will be Ares with a new Skill he recently picked up, and HS!Elise who will be taking care of the dragon onslaught.

DC +10 Ares, yay! Free Bonfires for everyone. ?

Nowi doesn't care about all the effective enemies. The long dance at the end was necessary without a green unit (and three reds!). That precharged Luna is just unfair. 

Have a great summer!

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Cherche just one-shotting Naga was awesome! S!Cordy is still working well, great work on her first Abyssal map! Galeforce Azura-Sing Combo is still so cool!

Thanks! 

Edited by mampfoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...