Jump to content
Nanima

Mythic Hero Battle: Naga - Dragon Divinity

Recommended Posts

On 6/4/2019 at 4:20 AM, ruruo said:

 

I'm so glad to see that you're merging up your Reyson and Naesala! ❤️ Everything is worth it for favourites x'D I really like how you managed to make the most of the space on the right side in the beginning, and  there was a few well landed def smokes from Tibarn.  

--

The new brazen atk/spd seal  has disgusting potential. This was pretty fun!

 

Another great Jeorge clear! Double Brazen Atk/Spd looks super fun combined with free Desperation and constant Special Spiral Draconic Auras. Very clean solo, still super envious of your Jeorge, haha! Great work with him!

On 6/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, mcsilas said:

Late comments time!So finally had time to upload this.

First off is Alm and Celica finding other dragon gods to slay, featuring some flying mages since Celica can't fly and nuke things.

Team is +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm, +Res/-Def Celica, +Atk +1 Legendary Azura and +Def/-Res Flying Nino


Music is Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Echoes.

- Iote's Shield on Nino is a lifesaver with all those archers running about. Had to bait an enemy with her as well so Alm/Celica don't get cornered.

- Celica showing off with her shiny new Brazen Atk/Spd while her hubby switched to Desperation to try and delete things before being damaged. That cleric's bulk was a little bit annoying that whoever attacked her would be damaged no matter what.

- Azura had to step up a bit and deal with the red horse mage, but she needed a simple Drive Atk buff to defeat him. Speaking of support, I actually had to use Celica's native Spur Def so Alm doesn't get defeated in the later turns while she Draw Back her hubby.

 

Team is +Atk +1 Ophelia, +Spd/-Def Siegbert, +Atk/-Def Legendary Azura and +Spd/-HP Spring Camilla

Music is Conquest from Fire Emblem Awakening

- So here's a Conquest theme team conquering a divine god to the tune of Conquest from Awakening 😛. Went with the more peaceful and calm map version since it rather fits Naga in a way (I have a soft spot for the map theme since Awakening was my first FE).

- I haven't really shown off my Spring Camilla (partly because I try and not use seasonals for theme clears), but just like the first video, a green mage flier makes things a lot easier for this map. Her statline is more suited to Iote's Shield bow tanking, and it's always satisfying to see her take a hit and hit back hard. 

-Siegbert does his usual Galeforce sniping and hit and run tactics. His high mov also makes him a great Reposition bot for Ophelia. Speaking of, I like how Ophelia's sparkly tome finishes off the Astra mythic hero (who also has sparkly breath animations)

Oooo, Alm and Celica featuring Niiiiiiiino~ The ladies are huge nukes dealing out most of the big damage, even Azura gets a kill of her own. Nice for Alm to be the one to take out Naga like the Dragonslayer he is.

 

Conquest Team was quite the force of heavy hitters.Ophelia doing what she does best, Seigbert with his Galeforcing , and Camilla’s tankiness and being a flier really helped the team out!~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, mampfoid said:

Yeah, I also don't like Firesweep in any form, but Desperation weapons are fun. I wish they were more accessible, I like to combine them with Brazen + Escape Route. 

I do have a 4*10 Setsuna, a +SPD Cordelia (could merge to +1) and a +1 +ATK Jeorge. I wish his prf would be better. If he had Innes' new bow, I'd merge him in an instant. 

A +SPD Leon could be good (+1 SPD and -1 ATK compared to +ATK Jeorge). Klein and Virion are too important for SI to merge them. Niles could be fun to play with, but his ATK ... 

 

Summer's coming again, so maybe you can get one soon 🙂  

Leon's a pretty good idea. He's definitely better offensively, and might also get an weapon refine later down the line which could be really nice. I do think that Takumi, Jeorge, and Jamke are similar stat-wise. You can get them to do similar things with different weapons setups, and major differences goes down to refines.  Play around a see which archer works for you? 

 

On 6/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, Nanima said:

Yeah, it's the biggest fun this game has to offer! Yeah, the birds needed all the space they could get. Thank you!

Jeorge really laid waste to the map. Having Desperation on his weapon opened up so many possibilities and specials all day seemed the most fun indeed. Naga had no chance against such a powerful archer. Poor Reyson though, he must have felt really bad without his wings. haha;; Hope he gets them back after this.

No herons were harmed in the making of this clear x'D. 

 

On 6/10/2019 at 6:56 AM, Landmaster said:

Another great Jeorge clear! Double Brazen Atk/Spd looks super fun combined with free Desperation and constant Special Spiral Draconic Auras. Very clean solo, still super envious of your Jeorge, haha! Great work with him!

Thank you! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, mcsilas said:

First off is Alm and Celica finding other dragon gods to slay, featuring some flying mages since Celica can't fly and nuke things.

Best nukes assemble! Still a bit jealous of your +SPD Alm (not to mention that I'm still missing Nino).

Bet you could beat Abyssal with that team. 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, mcsilas said:

- I haven't really shown off my Spring Camilla (partly because I try and not use seasonals for theme clears), but just like the first video, a green mage flier makes things a lot easier for this map. Her statline is more suited to Iote's Shield bow tanking, and it's always satisfying to see her take a hit and hit back hard. 

 

Why don't you use seasonals for themed clear usually? Some of them make a great theme themselves. 

Another great team, they make it look easy. Nukes + Galeforce is a strong combo. Wish I had the fodder to build my Ophelia like that, she really glittered Naga away. 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:56 PM, ruruo said:

Summer's coming again, so maybe you can get one soon 🙂  

 

I'll try, but I won't have many orbs for that ... new shiny stuff is too shiny ... 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:56 PM, ruruo said:

 Leon's a pretty good idea. He's definitely better offensively, and might also get an weapon refine later down the line which could be really nice. I do think that Takumi, Jeorge, and Jamke are similar stat-wise. You can get them to do similar things with different weapons setups, and major differences goes down to refines.  Play around a see which archer works for you? 

I'll continue to ponder about that. Jeorge is still my fav of those you mentioned, but an expected prf for Leon is a good point. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...