Prominent and Active Serenes Forest Users?

Von Ithipathachai

Hey, everyone!  I'm collaborating with another user on making Serenes Forest Emblem.  It's exactly what it sounds like: a Fire Emblem fangame (made in SRPG Studio) featuring the users of Serenes Forest!

Someone else commented in the thread that the game would benefit from featuring a large number of famous users.

I wouldn't say what you have now is it's "finalized" finalized roster, considering how this is still effectively pre-alpha. I would actually recommend an active (if not immediate) roster expanding process of finding the users with high presence or importance, the ones who really define the forum's culture, and asking them for their permission to include them. While the submissions are good, not all of the most prominent SF posters have asked to be included, so sticking just to current submissions doesn't really fulfill the purpose of SFE.

While we do have a few prominent users in the playable roster already, I would like to ask more if they'd be interested in participating.  So help us out if you will.  Who do you think are some famous users here on Serenes Forest?

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

just to cover bases, I think that the previously mentioned slumber and mir are quite prominent, I also think that ice dragon due to his prominence in the heroes forum would make sense.

as for others who come to mind, zangetsu stands out (albeit maybe much lower tier), and interdimensional observer would also be on my short list.

For a second I thought famous meant like, irl famous and notoriety and I was going to jokingly suggest Rena Strober because she made an account here to thank fans on her performance as Azura when Fates came out. 

Technically she's already in Fire Emblem ?

But jokes aside, it might be worth to re-word the title to something like "well-known and active Serene Forest users?" since it's more to the point I think.

5 minutes ago, carefreejules said:

But jokes aside, it might be worth to re-word the title to something like "well-known and active Serene Forest users?" since it's more to the point I think.

Crap, I forgot all about Rena Strober making an account here.  Also that certain famous YouTubers like Mangs and Mekkah also technically have accounts here, though they rarely use them.

Anyway, done.

Like I said earlier, there is ghast who is a section mod on this place though I've no clue on how much he posts here