Echidna - Goddess of the West

_Legault_

Hi! My favorite Fire Emblem female is Echidna. 

Echidna has one thing that the other potential Heroes lack: axe rank. Her C rank in swords also makes her a fair sword user, along with the ability to wield useful swords such as the Killing Edge and the Wyrmslayer, which was obtained last chapter, right off the bat. Also, Killer Axe is available in the Armory on her recruitment chapter, which can make her useful versus lance-wielding enemies in the next few chapters (e.g. chapter 13 Cavaliers). If you want to use her for the long run, she may need an Angelic Robe to improve her durability and become more effective in the front-lines. Her low Luck, average Strength and very low Resistance and Defense may be problematic, though. In all, she is a worthwhile pre-promote to use as she has good offensive stats and can use a variety of good swords and axes, all of this without actually needing a lot of investment. While she may be a bit lacking in offensive potential, this can be fixed by getting her to S rank in Swords, which lets her use the Durandal, giving her some bonus strength. Her sub par defense can be fixed with Armads, and getting her to S rank axes is very easy because of her B rank at er join time.

I'm not sure if she is available in FE Heroes yet though. 

She is a female mercenary (with female mercenary sprite) in my patch. Her sword rank is B and her base stats are the same.

Patch link: 

Ekhidna.png

FE6 Title Screen.png