Creating a Fire Emblem hack

Guest Katabillar

Guest Katabillar

I want to make a Fire Emblem hack but I don't know anything about programming language such as: Python, C+, etc. I know that there are programs such: Srpg Studio and FeBuilder,.. but I'm wondering how far would I be able to go without knowing how to script? And what language should I learn for making a fe7 hack?

You won't go too far in a hack if you don't know how to do anything, trust me, I know.

If I can guess... probably CPlus. But that's just me, I'm not experienced at this.

7 hours ago, Guest Katabillar said:

I want to make a Fire Emblem hack but I don't know anything about programming language such as: Python, C+, etc. I know that there are programs such: Srpg Studio and FeBuilder,.. but I'm wondering how far would I be able to go without knowing how to script? And what language should I learn for making a fe7 hack?

I think the GBA games use ASM as their programming language, but I'm not really sure.

At any rate, I would just try and see what you can do with FEBuilder already without trying to learn how to do your own scripting.  What are you trying to add?