Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

Granted, you pull every time you are meant to push. Have fun getting past one of those doors!

I wish my melons in Stardew Valley had been ready to harvest the day after I planted them.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but I'm the writer
Ahem

Shrimpy was stranded on the beach, left to tan in the sun with only themselves. Their skin baked ever so slightly, tinged to perfection. Then came in Benice, a young lad with a stomach unsatisfied, wishing only to be sated. Spotting Shrimpy on the beach, Benice stalls for not one breath before rushing to the lone sunbathers side. Benice picks up the soul, with haste. Bringing them to Benice's Kitchen, eager to satisfy.

Benice first butters his prize, gently and all around then covers Shrimpy in garlic for a kick. Adding salt & pepper to taste, it was time to cook. Preheating the oven to 350 degrees putting Shrimpy in a sizable dish and pouring lemon juice to finish. It was a night that Benice treasured for a long time. A taste out of this world.

I wish I had some tasty shrimp.

B E R W I C K  S A G A

Granted, chores are very productive so you do that all day every day for no pay!

I wish to finish my LP on schedule!

Granted, but you fail your finals because your professor(s) stumble across your LP because they are integrity, Azura’s VA, and Benice, and think it’s so hilarious that it’s a crime for you to become anything but a famous comedian.

I wish that people wouldn’t come to conclusions before hearing every side of a story.

Granted, but everyone boycotts Nintendo as a result of them adding a “who??” character and so they are forced to remove her in order to not go bankrupt.

I wish 2021 would actually be a good year for Nintendo game releases.

Edited by Sooks

You have access on any device alright, but it doesn't mean you can play them.  Especially with games made with controllers in mind that aren't even flirted with being playable on touchscreen phones or vice versa.  Also you only get to test these demos for exactly 2 minutes and 17 seconds... once... ever.

I wish the human race never came up with awards shows.

Granted, you start it again, but because you know things no 3-month old would know, everyone thinks that you are an alien and you are put into area 51/

I wish I had new reeds for my oboe.

Granted, but as soon as you touch them they shatter and you get fifty splinters. And your oboe flies away because why not?

I wish I had something better to be proud of myself for than my response to the RCYOA. xD

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Granted, you start it again, but because you know things no 3-month old would know, everyone thinks that you are an alien and you are put into area 51/

“I swear a pandemic shuts down the world in 2020! I-I mean, googoo gaga!”

On 12/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Sooks said:

I wish I could reset my life and go back to the beginning, but with knowledge of all this life!

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about a scenario like this. Though I'd prefer first to grow old then come back, a real life new game +

Granted but its being designed by completely different people and its only the same by name alone.
Not even a corrupted wish, this is just the reality of most game studios.

I wish launching rockets into space wasn't so expensive.

Granted, but MAKING rockets is another story. So naturally sell prices increase as well.

I wish I had ideas for themes to compose, because why not?

23 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

You know what?  Just granted.

Clever.

59 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about a scenario like this. Though I'd prefer first to grow old then come back, a real life new game +

Gotta get the best ending :’)