Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but families don’t like spending 15 years on one game so all of the side content is removed, and families don’t like dramatic or emotional plots, so the story is drastically shortened and is now about Tom the cat learning how to read at school- now with picture books!

I wish I knew what was holding me back from posting something I want to and how to fix it.

Edited by Sooks

Granted, you want to post your social security number and fix it by sending it to your cousin's fiancee's sister's hairdresser's postman's fortune-teller's aunt! Who is very trustworthy, I promise.

I wish upon a star.

Edited by Benice

Granted. Now you are a Camilla Fanboy and the only character you ever care about is Camilla. As such, you don't engage in fates bashing as you praise it for it's "deep' characters.

I wish Warriors 2 would get announced soon

On 1/8/2021 at 5:08 AM, Gordin said:

Granted. Now you are a Camilla Fanboy and the only character you ever care about is Camilla. As such, you don't engage in fates bashing as you praise it for it's "deep' characters.

This is supposed to be corruption. Not a fate worse than death! XD

Granted, but it's Fateswakening only. Again.

I wish an FE4 remake would get announced soon.

Granted it now bumps up to 99% only to come back down to 1% bouncing back and forth to a beat like a music visualizer.

I wish music videos were replaced with cool audio animations. I don't wanna see people, I wanna see graphics!

Granted, but the kpop fandom completely erupts upon hearing the news that all of their music videos no longer have people, and go rioting across the world to bring back their boys/girls, destroying cities in their wake until they get to the governments of their various countries and convince them to change it- every country except for yours, where the government refuses and you are now ruled by the kpop fandom. 당신의 우상을 공부했으면 좋겠어요!

I wish I had a gaming PC.

Granted. No corruption, because this is serious stuff.

I wish my opinion mattered.

Granted, your brain is now a literally small rodent running on a hamster wheel.
It will work properly but you gotta feed it through your ear twice everyday. Cute little fella though.

I wish I has to softest butt, so I could sit anywhere and be super comfortable.

Granted, because no one deserves to feel that way, least of all someone as nice as you.

I wish there was a way to get people the medical attention they need without having to deal with bureaucratic or political nonsense.

Granted, but the medical attention they need’s price is multiplied by 500 and the quality is so bad that it makes their ailments worse, sometimes.

I wish I would get out of bed.