Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

Granted, but if you impart any of your memories onto others, they lose all their memories. No one shall dare ask you to remember things for them!

I wish my parents didn’t think of me as a social outcast weirdo.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of real life, you don't need to wish for something that's already true.
If we had someone obvious evil, it would bring everyone together to rally against them.
However with no true obvious evil villain in our world everyone is left to speculate and assume evil in innocent people.

Well now I wish I could be an evil villain, with a Dracula like castle and dark powers.

Granted, but everyone thinks you’re so cool that they start begging you to steal from them or kill them or whatever villainous things you would be up to, and with no opposition it’s just kind of sad.

I wish to always have something to talk about with my family.

Granted! You are now no longer supporting anti consumer business practices.
Also your wallet also become animate and starts complaining about everything you purchase.
It's for the best.

I wish my best friend would be willing to play more then one game with me.
I wish he was a bit more adventurous with the game options.

Granted, now he'll only play games that are single player and he makes you watch him speedrun it!

Alternatively, he becomes obsessed with Catherine: Full Body and ignores you whenever he's playing it.

I wish that everyone were much happier.

People are so much happier that they lose all concept of what bad means, so whenever they make an insult, inflict harm onto other people, endure harm due to being unable to live up to their standards of living, or suffer a major bodily injury, their bodies just make them happier to the point of where the human race dies off of one giant happy high.

I wish I was inheriting a meat plant.

Granted, now you can't bother to play any games withh any luck in them at all because you automagically win!

I wish I were better at making updates for my LP.

Granted, your LP is so good that you’re banned from every sight except YouTube because they all say they’re so good that they belong there but no one ever watches your videos.

I wish I could grant everyone eternal happiness.

Granted, but that sandwich with also be accompanied by my avatar whom will stare at you uncomfortably while you eat.
She'll be so close to you, you'll be able to feel every breath.

I wish my stuff stayed in good as new condition instead of getting worse overtime.

Granted, so a group of about 12 strangers, who haven’t been tested for Covid, barge in your place and start singing carols all day every day and sleeping wherever they can find space, and they don’t leave until January 1st.

I wish I could get adequate sleep.

Granted, your brain now ignores alarms and you end up being late for school everyday.
Feels damn good to sleep though.

I hate that the road I drive on everyday has only one lane and full of slowpokes.
I wish I could drive around town like GTA, disobeying street laws without consequences.

Granted, but this gets you and others killed (obviously). We have laws for a reason people!

I wish that the traveling market in Stardew Valley would have a Rabbit’s Foot.