Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

You don't know that Musescore 3 exists and is a pretty good program, and nobody tells you! (Although if you do get into composing, I've heard that Sibelius is the best program around. Unlike Musescore 3, it ain't free, though.)

Why does my Raphael have to have already gotten three points of magic in four levels on Maddening now that he's not a mage?

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but he incinerates you with his Bolganoe spell for daring to ask a question in the wish thread, and an fe related one, in the normal wish thread.

I wish Jeritza was a better character.

Edited by Sooks

Granted, but now the maps are 2x larger.

I wish Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 to be playable (no bugs or slowdowns).

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I wish for green wallpaper

Granted, now your wallpaper is literally chroma key.

I wanted to be proficient in more languages.

Granted, but the holidays are so good that everyone unanimously agrees that ever hosting any ever again would be a slight upon their honor and not a single holiday ever happens again.

I wish J.K. Rowling never discovered Twitter.

Granted, but one of us uses Sain and the other Virion.

I wish that a divine revelation would be brought forth from the heavens telling me what my purpose in life is. Even though, in all honesty, just being told the answer and not finding it probably wouldn’t help.

Edited by Sooks

Granted, but your purpose in life is something awful.

I wanted to be able to sleep earlier.

You get your wish and your sleeping habits are much more controlled and healthy, but you lose 2-3 hours per day more than usual due to you using that time to sleep.

I wish that the Red Green Show and its jokes/inventions were more popular and more referenced online as memes.

It becomes so popular and so referenced that it becomes obnoxious, with the inescapable omnipresence of the memes stemming from it turning other people off from getting into what might be an otherwise good show, because they got sick of seeing it constantly referenced. Which is exactly what happened to me regarding Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

I wish I had anything relevant left to say.