Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

Granted, it is now consistently the same temperature feel as the bathroom after someone has taken a hot shower.

Its very steamy but not bad actually. Your house feels like a mild sauna.

___

I wish for the next year to be a lot better... also I wish my tongue to be the same length of a frog's tongue.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two wish cheater. You enjoy the next year way more than you have an year prior, however this is only because you are completely unaware of and oblivious to the COVID-20 pandemic that takes over the globe. It stops being enjoyable when your tongue becomes too big to fit in your mouth, though.

I wish I didn’t have motivation problems.

Granted, now you're a workaholic.

I wish my hair was longer.

Edited by Ghost_06_

Granted, but you forget that they’re ideas and start presenting them as objective historical fact to everyone you know, and are shunned from all.

I wish my body knew what good sleep is.

29 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So, basically what I've been doing?

No.

Granted, but now your body hurts every second you're not sleeping.

I wish not to procrastinate.

Granted, but you do the thing you’re procrastinating on in such a low quality way that in fails in every meaning of the word.

I wish this move would be over with.

Granted, but because the game is “too anime” no one buys it and the series flops, and then people burn down Nintendo HQ when they put that game’s link in.

I wish I could snap my fingers and a story idea would be brought down to me from the heavens.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:35 PM, Dragoncat said:

I wish I had a self cleaning house.

Granted, not it tries to eliminate everything that could make the house dirty, including you.

I wanted my college to be close to home.

Granted, you are now immune to both comfort and discomfort. You no longer feel pleasure nor pain. But at least your haircuts aren't uncomfortable!
I wish that I was good at the popular puzzle game Puyo Puyo.

Granted, but it becomes so obscure that every time you mention it people think you’ve invented a new game every time you say it.

I wish I didn’t have the same mannerisms as someone I rather dislike, as well as a couple other physical similarities, that make me remind myself of him.

Sorry to say, but now you can never leave your house again.  There's also a meteor falling that's about to land square in the middle where you are and an earthquake occurs before bringing in a giant tsunami and then a blazing forest fire that burns everything down before it's all blown away in a tornado.

I wish my finger nails didn't grow.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wish I had opinions that mattered.

Granted. Nobody cares about it anyway.

I wish I had a full beard.

Granted, but you have to write the song, and if it’s bad people will never stop protesting it in front of your house.

I wish Twilit knew that his opinions matter.