Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

Now it gains sentience and decides that it no longer needs you to survive so it floats away as a freaky flesh monster and leave you unable to ever digest anything ever again so that you live the remainder of your life starving to death.

I wish Muramasa: The Demon Blade Rebirth would be ported to the Switch with all of the DLC it ever got.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you have to buy a Nintendo ds and a GameCube with a GameCube controller plugged into it, respectively, plugged into the switch to use as controllers for the ports.

I wish to be asleep right now, and to sleep enough to not be tired for tomorrow.

Granted, your brain melts out of your ears after watching them; too traumatizing.

I wish my parents rolled better stats on the character creation screen after procreating.

Granted, but the labtop's design is backwards. Keyboard on the bottom and screen on the opposite side. When folding open there's a labtop logo where the screen should be and a normally bottom side of the device.

I wish I didn't have a 9 to 5 job.

Granted, it is medium in terms of size but is very well-done in terms of cooking and tastes like a brick, and there is a doorstop in your salad, since it is a wedge.

I wish that Berwick was easier to run for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but the cost of awakening your power is to go in to a deep slumber for thousands of years.

I wish I could think of something I wanted other than video games for my birthday.

50% is fast enough, so you play the game and fall in love.

Unfortunately, everything else you do also goes at 50% speed.

I wish Twilit would try playiing  the first chapter of Berwick.

Granted, but he gets a virus from it and is convinced that this whole Berwick thing is a prank by you and Saint Rubenio to get people’s computers destroyed.

I wish we got less work in Physics.

...You're doing physics in grade eight?!

Granted, you don't learn anything at all in school and end up working at McDonald's your whole life because you can't get a job anywhere else.

I wish that I could be doing math outside 'cause it's so nice.

You get stung by a bee in every single place on your body. You become entirely new stings.

I wish to have a happy life.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

...You're doing physics in grade eight?!

Is that not normal?

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Is that not normal?

I guess our education system just sucks here...

Granted.

I wish that Sooks will have a hppy life.

The universe is reshaped and combusts multiple times over to eradicate all life in the process to accommodate the word "hppy".

I wish I could look forward to someone other than Wraith to post their opinion on the videos I post.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried