Extra Data Slots and Saves Gone

Just to clarify, I have Conquest with the Birthright DLC. 

So I booted up the game today and got a pop-up that I assume was important but I skipped through it, and when I went to load a save, the extra data slots where gone and "Branch of Fate" was grayed out. I did get a system update though and after that, the extra slots where back, but the files where still gone. 

I am wondering if there is anyway to restore these files? Any help would be appreciated. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 12:59 AM, Buffered Dair Off Stage said:

Just to clarify, I have Conquest with the Birthright DLC. 

So I booted up the game today and got a pop-up that I assume was important but I skipped through it, and when I went to load a save, the extra data slots where gone and "Branch of Fate" was grayed out. I did get a system update though and after that, the extra slots where back, but the files where still gone. 

I am wondering if there is anyway to restore these files? Any help would be appreciated. 

Did you use hacks, hacked characters from other players, or power saves?  It's possible for any of these to be detected as cheating which will cause this to happen.