June 2019 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That's the point, yeah. If Ryoma and Tiki could get legendaries and you list characters like the other Fates royals, Lilina, Nanna, Kris, etc., Elincia absolutely must be there too. Even IS considers her one of the most important non-lords in the series due to the fact that they gave her DLC in Awakening. In fact, I think she was the ONLY non-lord to get it and not even all lords actually got this (Sigurd didn't).

She technically does count as a Lord as in, if you end up getting Elincia killed in PoR, it triggers a game over.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

She technically does count as a Lord as in, if you end up getting Elincia killed in PoR, it triggers a game over.

Yeah, but she isn't playable until close to the end of the game. RD though, you could definitely argue that she's a lord. She's the main protag of part 2 and you can't let her die until part 4 endgame.

As much as I like Elincia, she should not be considered for a legendary alt until we get one of Sigurd, Leif, or Seliph. I'd argue that Eliwood and Chrom also deserve having a legendary alt far more than she does as well, because they're the actual main characters for their games (even if Chrom has way too many alts already, it's a bit weird). It's suspect that their co-lords got their legendary alts before they did, especially since Chrom is/was at the time of Grima's release more popular than both Robins.

Ryoma and f!Grima shouldn't have been picked as legendary heroes, Ryoma especially. It just opens up the door for things like Xander. Azura's excusable only if we don't get Corrin as a legendary hero, or if she'd been the only one, even. Ryoma, Xander, and Azura/Corrin or all four is completely excessive and undeserved. I'm not even sure f!Tiki should have been a legendary hero, but she is probably the best choice for Archanea if they needed a second one besides Marth.

I agree Grima is a terrible choice for a legendary, but only because I think that a legendary version of Robin should've gotten the Levin Sword, not fucking Grima.

I also agree that Jugdral needs a legendary.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree Grima is a terrible choice for a legendary, but only because I think that a legendary version of Robin should've gotten the Levin Sword, not fucking Grima.

Definitely would have worked better if they did that and made Grima be the Mythic. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

F*CK!

Yeah... However, I have an idea of what the problem is. In every post of yours that I can't quote, the quote box looks messed up and glitched. Something is causing it to glitch and deactivate the quote button in the process.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

That's the point, yeah. If Ryoma and Tiki could get legendaries and you list characters like the other Fates royals, Lilina, Nanna, Kris, etc., Elincia absolutely must be there too. Even IS considers her one of the most important non-lords in the series due to the fact that they gave her DLC in Awakening. In fact, I think she was the ONLY non-lord to get it and not even all lords actually got this (Sigurd didn't).

Katarina and the Whitewing sisters aren't lord, and they got DLC art too

I'd totally be down for Legendary Elincia as a staff flier, but I'd rather see Legendary Seliph, Sigurd, or Leif first since they still don't have any alts, whereas Elincia has her Summer Festival seasonal alt

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Katarina and the Whitewing sisters aren't lord, and they got DLC art too

I'd totally be down for Legendary Elincia as a staff flier, but I'd rather see Legendary Seliph, Sigurd, or Leif first since they still don't have any alts, whereas Elincia has her Summer Festival seasonal alt

Oh yeah, forgot about them.

That's fair, yeah. I'd be cool with them getting a turn first since as I said, we do need a Jugdral legendary.

@omegaxis1 It's just that post where you say Grima should have been mythic. In fact that post is so garbled that I literally can't select the text manually. Oddly I can select Ana's quoted text in that post, but the quotebox itself is also malformed.

I definitely think we need some Judgral Legendaries for the Banner. Also, my idea for Legendary Chrom that he should use a Lance and use his Great Lord attire since his daughter wore her own attire in her Legendary Banner. If Sigurd, Seliph, or Leif was chosen for the Judgral Legendary Banner, I think one of the weapons that Sigurd should use a Lance and still a Horse unit, Seliph should use his Knight Lord class and I think he might use a Lance, and Leif should use his Master Knight class and I don't know which weapons will Leif use since Master Knights can use so many weapons in Genealogy of the Holy War. For Legendary Elincia, I think she should use her staff and still fly with her Pegasi, I think she might need a new outfit since Crimea Queen can't promote in Radiant Dawn since we did got Elincia from the Radiant Dawn Banner already.

Edited by King Marth 64

8 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

For Legendary Elincia, I think she should use her staff and still fly with her Pegasi, I think she might need a new outfit since Crimea Queen can't promote in Radiant Dawn since we did got Elincia from the Radiant Dawn Banner already.

What? RD Elincia's design is not in the game. That's PoR Elincia you're referring to, her battle outfit is not the same.

Edited by Anacybele

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:30 AM, Florete said:

Watch the new legendary be Camilla with a red bow.

I already have one line of her in mind: Did you miss me? Oh I know you did.

Edited by Stroud

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

What? RD Elincia's design is not in the game. That's PoR Elincia you're referring to, her battle outfit is not the same.

Whoops, you're right, my bad. I definitely meant Elincia's Queen attire design from Radiant Dawn should be used as a Legendary Hero for Elincia.

Wind, huh? Sorry i didnt update you on info this month, i was busy >_<

Spoiler

Wind... Celica comes to mind, only because of Celica's Gale tome in Awakening.

Possibly Caeda? I know she isn't a lead or lord, but tiki and grima aren't either... (though Robin is...)

Elincia would work too.... 

I doubt they'll do any other fates royal except maybe Xander (likely fire) or Corrin (female probably) with a water element and an Omega Yato (whatever it's called in the third route).... The only other two royals i could see (though it's an extremely fat chance) would be Camilla for fanservice, or a Post Birthright Leo (he'd fit into book 3 real nicely...)

I mean... We still haven't got a Legendary Chrom... lol

18 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Another brave tome user could be huge.

Yeah, Reinhardt is the protagonist of Thracia 776, so he definitely deserves an upgrade. He should be a flying armor unit with 3 movement range, and have Meisterblade Thunder that can attack thrice on both phases and adds total BST of all units (including enemies) on the field to Atk/Spd/Def/Res.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Yeah, Reinhardt is the protagonist of Thracia 776, so he definitely deserves an upgrade. He should be a flying armor unit with 3 movement range, and have Meisterblade Thunder that can attack thrice on both phases and adds total BST of all units (including enemies) on the field to Atk/Spd/Def/Res.

I’m crying. This is incredible.

Make it happen

• 2 weeks later...

I think Tibarn is a given for the Chills banner so they clear some Reds for the Legendary banner. Just like how Ylgr got skipped because of her feature on the VG banner.

So my thoughts are:

Red:

L!Ryoma

NY!Hrid

New L!Hero

Blue:

L!Ephraim

L!Lucina

Selkie

Green:

L!Gunnthra

L!Yune

Hs!Hinoka

Grey:

L!Robin

Hs!Sakura

B!Veronica (I hope, since that could mean Cain goes together with Eir and Alm.)

Tibarn goes on the chills banner to clear some space. Kaden keeps being skipped because there will be a Link skills banner in July or August.