Garreg Mach Monastery Map (WIP)

Thanks to the most recent Famitsu issue, we got a full map of the monastery. So I tried to pin down some locations we've seen. There's nothing really mind-blowing, but it's interesting to see where some places are.

garreg-mach-map-v2b.jpg

There are a few places like from the very first trailer that I didn't put anywhere because I wasn't sure.

This reminds me of folks at GTAForums, they overanalyze EVRY nook and cranny, EVERY screenshot and trailer, and then make a mockup map based on their findings.

Absolutely insane, mad, crazy SOB's those guys are let me tell you.

I also see you changed the "Dunno" to "Hanneman's room?" Sneaky! jk lol

Nice work on the map!

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

There are a few places like from the very first trailer that I didn't put anywhere because I wasn't sure. 

Feels like it comes just short on some of them, too. But I guess they could be obsolete shots...

1 minute ago, DuckPhoenix said:

Wasn't there a picture of something that looks like an eery looking cellar?

I think it was a preview picture of the artbook that comes with the Special Edition.

Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses_2019_03-08-19_0

It is the one on the bottom right side.

There'll definitely be a basement floor, it's a video game hub world; here's definitely something beneath that.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

This is great but I'd appreciate it if you pointed me to the bathroom? Now. Please.

Which brings up the question: does FE have indoor plumbing? The ancient Romans had it irl so it's possible.

9 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Nope, only outdoor. Somehow you must get fertilizer for the greenhouse

Human waste doesn't work as that. Heck, dog waste doesn't. Only the waste of grazing animals like cows does.

Wow the place is huge! It looks like IntSys is trying their hand on an open-world setting since they're really popular in modern games. This must have taken a good chunk of development time, judging by the size of the place and the content therein. It really looks like this hub is too important to ever leave, of if Byleth does leave it won't be for long.

Or maybe that's what they want us to believe, and before we know it the place gets completely obliterated right before our eyes in a heart-wrenching scene.