Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Corrobin

Rotating CYOA: Telekinetic Escape

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

Instead of voting on the next option and I writing the next bit of fiction, the next poster chooses an option and then writes how that plays out. Unlike an earlier version of this, I want the story to stay serious and don't veer off into crazy other things.

You wake up with no memories.

You're in a hospital room. There is no windows, just cold, harsh electric light. 

You're on a bed, not restrained. You're in a nightgown, a dark blue one.

You scan the room. There is a table next to you with some notes. There's a door, but it looks locked. There's a computer on a desk at the far wall.

What do you do?

1. Read the notes.

2. Get up and head to the door.

3. Try and turn on the computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try and turn on the computer.

You walk carefully until you reach the computer, you press the power button.

The computer itself is working, however it needs a password.

What do you do?
 

1. Smack it and hope it works.

2. Read the notes.

3. Give up and head to the door.

Edited by Rose482

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read the notes

You pick them up. It's three pages, each with a headline. Which one do you read first?

1. The one with the headline "Psychometry and Telekinesis of Subject Alpha-Nu"

2. The one with the headline "Drug doses for Subject Alpha-Nu"

3. The one with the headline "If you're reading this, you need to escape."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one with the headline "If you're reading this, you need to escape.

You go to the page with the most eye catching, yet confusing headline.

On the page, you only see the word "Run" written over and over and over, it's a bit creepy.

1. Ignore the warning and read the rest of the notes.

2. Put the notes down and run towards the door.

3. Leave the room, but take the notes with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 read it all and then keep smacking the computer until it works and look up Pornhub to fuck up the owner's watch history also install viruses because fug you for pranking me and finally if I find myself in the backrooms then I just cover myself in the piss to not be smelled by the beast that lives in there (The backrooms are actually an interesting thing look 'em up)

Leave the room but take the notes with me

You leave the room and find yourself that 5 feet ahead of you there is a yellow wall it stretches from both directions so far you can't see where they end.

The smell is putrid and you immediately gag with a somewhat loud, at least to the silent contrast of the place, sound which scares you a bit as you remember... the door was locked {Rose's fault not mine, she made the option] so you wonder if someone opened it for you and quickly walk in both directions a bit to see if you can see this thing hiding o anything...

You notice that the place isn't just a long hall but that if you turn left you can turn left again and if you turn right then you can turn right again in effect making it somewhat of a square.

Where to go?

1.- Turn left, and ignore the turn I saw

2.- Turn right, and ignore the turn I saw

3.- Turn left and turn left when you see the aforementioned turn

4.- (Yes more than 3 I know) Turn right and turn right when you see the aforementioned turn

5.- Go back in the room and type someting funny in the computer password and then leave and turn either way (specify which)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go back in the room and type something in the computer password

You need to think. Maybe this computer has answers.

You head back to the computer, closing the door behind you, and set the notes down next to it.

You type in "Run", but that gives a message stating it's not the correct password.

1. Read the note about 'Telekinesis and Psychometry'

2. Read the note about 'Drugs'.

3. Try heading back into the hallway

4. Maybe reexamine the bed?

5. Try another password.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5.- Try another password

You think hard for something genius or you fool yourself into thinking that.

You type a bunch of ass... "Mia Khalifa" "I'm cumming" "Heil dir im Siegerkranz" "Kosovo doesn't exist" etc. obviously none of them work as you had thought but you relieve yourself a bit of stress, you think of something last dumb to write before leaving and you got it "Heil Hitler!", you try variations of it, one ends up working due to a typo "Heil Hitlre"

You acces the computer and see the wallpaper is a Nazi flag waving arrogantly in a GIF with idiotic rainbow-pattern-color-changing text that says "Heil Hitler!" you are scared, since you remember your religion is jewish and pray to Jahweh (whatever his jewish name is) for safety.

As a "f*** you" to the owner of this computer you open word and write in size 48 letters in bold "Yo, whoever you are, this computer is old and big, like your mom XD more respect next time to me who slept with her lmao" then you see there's internet so you send this word file to your gmail with a difference that it reveals where you are so anyone who picks it up knows, also sends it to friends and family

You have a hearty chuckle but you are again reminded that any noise is bad in this silent place. 

Then you hear a rustling something moving at a speed faster than light but as quiet as a feather, you felt the door was slightly opened and then shut behind you... without even seeing it but you are sure of it, reality and fiction seem to have no distinction now.


1.- You panic and thinking it's better than meeting whatever there is, you decide to grab the bed blanket and hang yourself from a hook there is in the roof.

2.- You're scared and you think you will die so you leave the room and look in both directions. If you're going to die you'll rather know what is going to kill you

3.-  You compose yourself, reality and fiction are distinct and you try finding something that could pass as a weapon, then step out the place and...

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2. Not gonna write all that

Jumping from the computer in panic, you rush out the door and look around frantically. Soft winds strike your ears again, and fear manages to cancel out the unimaginably putrid smell of...probably urine, and definitely some other stuff. All you can see, meanwhile, is the same hallway which extends to your right and your left.

1. Run left in fear

2. Run right in fear

3. Fight > Flight, stand your ground and put up your dukes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fight > Flight

You raise your fists in fear, tucking those notes into your nightgown and looking around. You swallow and wait for the thing to come, putting your back to a wall so you can see your attacker coming.

Eventually, a sound comes from your right. A man in a soldier outfit points a gun at you! He doesn't say anything, however.

1. Approach him slowly.

2. Approach him quickly, try and get the jump on him!

3. Those headlines said something about telekinesis and psychometry. Try thinking really hard at him!

4. Run back into the room you woke up in.

5. Run to the left corridor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

[YAY someone else! Anyway please don;t be freaked out by my idiotic parts XD]

[Idiocy heightens tone, it's like salt in toffee and coffee in chocolate.]

9 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

3. Those headlines said something about telekinesis and psychometry. Try thinking really hard at him!

The perfect plan! You think so hard that you get a migraine, a case of perfuse sweating, and absolute silence from your attacker, who appears to be dressed like, dun dun, a Nazi. The gunman is absolutely still, as if...

1. Frozen in time

2. Patiently observing you

3. A hologram with no free will of its own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frozen in time

It's like he's stopped moving. You slowly approach him, carefully closing the distance until he is right in front of you.

You can feel the energy holding him still. You also can feel his intent to kill you. You'll have to kill him first.

You...

1. Grab his gun and shoot him with it.

2. Think harder at him, to try and snap his neck.

3. Punch him as hard as you can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Undress him and take his gun and have him run at you wich wuld be super awkward because his dick would be flailing around

1.- Grab his gun and shoot him with it

You grab his gun which felt a bit of resistance from the strength he applied when he was holding it square at you but because time progressed for you and not him you managed to apply more stength in the end than he had. In other words you kept applying force to take the gun he did at the start but time stopped him and so did the force.

You... hesitate but seeing him ready to kill you you aim and... stop you think "Wait what if there is something else in this place? What if others are here? They will hear my gunshot!" so you think about it and you decide to shoot at him anyways for you seem to be able to stop time.

*CLICK* *CLICK*

You quickly conclude the gun has no ammo but don't verify, you see the soldier's pupils move, then you hear a faint breathing and as your migraine gets stronger he starts moving again and looks at you holding the gun now. He is visible confused.

He tries to make an excuse which ends up being...

1.- "I'm trying to get out too, these clothes I woke up with them also"

2.- "Well uh..."

3.- "This was all an experiment! I wasn't going to kill you at all!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. "I'm trying to get out too, I woke up with these clothes"

You furrow your brow.

"What's your name?" You ask him.

"I don't remember. There were some notes in my room, said something about 'Subject Gamma-Zeta'. I don't remember anything before that."

"I had that too. But mine said I was Alpha-Nu."

"Alright then, for now, you can call me 'Gam'. Short for 'Gamma'."

You think about what to call yourself.

1. Alph.

2. Nu.

3. Phanu.

4. Alnu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3. Phanu

"Call me Phanu" 

"Why did you go with that name?" Gam asked you.

"I'm not sure why, it just came to my head" You responded to his question.

"Anyway, what should we do now?" Game asked you as he took a look to his right.

You took a moment to think about it.

1. Ask him where he found his gun.

2. Ask him if he met anyone else in this place.

3. Suggest looking for a safe place to take shelter in.

4. Ask him to take you to the room he woke up in.

5. Ask him if he has any type of power like you do.

6. Ask him why he pointed a gun at you, and why should you trust him after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 6:26 PM, Rose482 said:

6. Ask him why he pointed a gun at you, and why should you trust him after that.

This option seems like the most difficult to write, but also like the most reasonable.

You ask Gam why he was about to Gam you brains out with a Luger, and why you, as a Jew, should trust a guy dressed like PewDiePie who pointed a Luger at your skull.

"I didn't know if I could trust you, either!" declares Gamma-Zeta. "Can you blame me? Besides, you didn't even give me a chance to ask you anything before you swiped that gun out of my hand."

A) Accept these reasons, return the Luger, and ask Gamma-Zeta what to do next.

B) Accept these reasons and suggest a next course of action to Gamma-Zeta.

C) Reject these reasons, and press the question further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

B) Accept these reasons and suggest a next course of action to Gamma-Zeta.

"Okay, fair. I acted weirdly, you acted weirdly."

"Ain't that the truth, Phanu."

You think of something to ask Gam.

1. "Was there a computer in your room?

2. "You said there were notes in your room, what were they about?"

3. "Where is your room?"

4. You know, you still need to read those other two notes...

5. Maybe something will come up on the computer in your room now... you should show it to Gam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...