MyCastle Gem Spring

Narwhy

I've been trying to forge +7 weapons recently, but the spring I have in birthright is trash for me. I have the Lapis Spring, that I dislike. I hate axes and the 5-1 trade doesn't work. Is there a way to change which gem your cartridge has?

Pretty sure you can't, only way to get other gems is by visiting other people's castles or by having a lot of luck through the lottery building.

You can bet gems to get more copies of that gem at the arena, up to +7 per arena run once it's Level 3. You only need to make the 5:1 trade once, then you can build up a stockpile of whatever gem it is you want. Just don't use the last of your current gem supply, or you'll have to make the 5:1 trade again (though of course you can, every so often, because you'll usually end up overflowing with your main gem).

On 6/5/2019 at 9:42 AM, whase said:

If you feel really strong about this you can restart your game, the resource buildings are random each time you play.

Create a new save file, or "wipe data"?

2 hours ago, Narwhy said:

so i always do branch of fate, you mean straight up new game?

I've never done branch of fate, so yes I do believe so.

Kind of starting to doubt myself now though. I've been switching between Conquest and Revelations a lot. But I do believe the resources change each new game yes. (could anyone else confirm this pls?)