Who is your favorite (Wyvern/Dragon) (Rider/Lord)?

_Legault_

My favorite wyvern rider will always be Heath.

I can deploy him alone with a Killer Lance, Spear an Elixir,  and a Delphi Shield. 

He knows how to take care of himself up in the mountains, peaks, the sea, land, forests, etc...

I call Heath "Banana The Heath" - The true spirit of Bern! 🙂 

Who is your favorite one?

Heath.jpg

Heath The Beast.gif

Edited by _Legault_

Haar and Jill for me. Haar is just cool and funny and Jill is really well written in PoR. She's also pretty. Haar is also really really good in RD gameplay wise.

Btw, this thread is in the very wrong section.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Haar and Jill for me. Haar is just cool and funny and Jill is really well written in PoR. She's also pretty. Haar is also really really good in RD gameplay wise.

I like Haar too. He's an army of one just like Heath. 

In the Chapter where you are in the castle I like to put Haar by the stairs. He destroys everyone going up to him. 

Jill. She's a well written character with a great arc, is a good unit in PoR and fantastic in RD and looks great. She's my favorite Dragon Lord.

I also quite like Haar. He has some really great boss dialogue in RD, is a god unit in that game and is also a fine character. He's also a bit smarter than you'd might think at first.

Just now, _Legault_ said:

No love for Milady from FE6?

She's the second one for me. Like, damn. She sacrifices a lot. She lets herself be named a traitor and ends up having to ultimately breakup and possibly kill her lover. 

Banana the Heath turns up the heat when he is alone in the Nabata desert killing most units. Even the 2 twin bosses with his Axereaver. 

I usually have a healer use Barrier on him to increase his resistance +7 before he goes in his crusade. 

Then I'll have that same healer be close enough to use the Psychic staff on him every turn. 

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .I'm seriously tempted to delete threads that are in the wrong place, instead of moving them.

Then where should this be in? I honestly don't know. 

Edited by _Legault_

I'm not going to post anything anymore. It somehow ends in the wrong spot.

I wish it was as easy as posting in Facebook or other social media platforms. 

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Haar and Jill for me. Haar is just cool and funny and Jill is really well written in PoR. Haar is also really, really good in RD gameplay wise.

Same, though I'd say that both are very well written in Path of Radiance; Jill just gets a lot more time.

Haar I particularly like because of just how much wit and cleverness he has buried underneath a bigger sleepyhead than Prince Vallum. The fact that he can remain alert to people approaching him even when he's taking a nap, plus all his clever lines; this one being a particular favourite of mine:

Why is it that authority figures are always so unwilling to let go of their power? The world could flip upside down and you'd be trying to boss around gravity.

I believe the trope is called Crouching Moron: Hidden Badass, and it occurs when a character is fairly comical outside of serious situations, but when the moment comes, they prove quite badass, to the surprise of everyone. It's a fairly popular trope for fairly obvious reasons. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Vaieti said:

Most definitely Minerva and Michalis the OG wyvern riders from Macedon.

Great choices! I think that most people would agree with your selections. However I think that Milady from Fire Emblem The Binding Blade is not being selected. She is a very reliable unit and with a good back story. 

She has a C rank on lances which grants her the ability to wield killer lances right away and great base stats. 

Her growth rates are respectable in my opinion. 

milady.png

Melady's Growth Rates.png