Who is your favorite (Wyvern/Dragon) (Rider/Lord)?

_Legault_

Probably Haar, since he put in a lot of work in my Hard mode run of Radiant Dawn. However, I prefer Jill in terms of character design. I used her in Path of Radiance, and her transfer bonuses definitely helped in Radiant Dawn.

Haar. His RD incarnation is one of the very few wyvern units that manage to be better than the pegasus units (though wonky availability is certainly a factor in this).

17 hours ago, _Legault_ said:

Great choices! I think that most people would agree with your selections. However I think that Milady from Fire Emblem The Binding Blade is not being selected. She is a very reliable unit and with a good back story. 

She has a C rank on lances which grants her the ability to wield killer lances right away and great base stats. 

Her growth rates are respectable in my opinion. 

Yeah! Hard mode bonuses are especially good to her aswell.

How did I miss this post? Anyway, any of you knows me well enough will know that my favorite wyvern rider in all of Fire Emblem is Jill. I will say this right now, Jill is better than every other non-lord character in the Fire Emblem franchise combined. For someone who isn't even that important to the overall plot of the Tellius games, she goes through such amazing character development over the course of both games. I absolutely adore her supports with Mist and Lethe.

50 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Jill is better than every other non-lord character in the Fire Emblem franchise combined.

Bold claim to make right there. Pelleas and Skrimir combined are better IMO. 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Skrimir, yes. Pelleas, absolutely *bleep*ing not.

55 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Pelleas, absolutely *bleep*ing not.

Don't you DARE bad talk my child!!!!

jk jk lol V_V I know he's not for everyone.

Edit: Also I would say my favorite is....Cherche from FE13, I love her so much for some reason. 

Edited by Rose482

15 hours ago, Icelerate said:

15 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Skrimir, yes. Pelleas, absolutely *bleep*ing not.

Skrimir is also great, as is Pelleas. But Jill is perfection in my book.

16 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Don't you DARE bad talk my child!!!!

jk jk lol V_V I know he's not for everyone.

My big issue with Pelleas is that he reeks of being Genre Blind to a massive extreme (which you'd have to be to not notice that Izuka is a villain, because it ain't like he's being subtle about it). I mean, FFS, poisoning a lake/river/etc. is a stock villain scheme. 

Haar because I suck at Radiant Dawn and Haar with the Bexp from part 2 makes it possible to trivialize most of part 3. Jill is a close second for making part 3 bearable for the dawn brigade. She's also great in Path of Radiance. I also like their personalities but my main reason for liking them is gameplay because I seriously couldn't imagine playing fe10 without them.

I also like Miledy for similar reasons but to a lesser extent. beyond that you could say that I like every wyvern rider/lord for one reason or another. If I had to pick a least favourite it would likely be Heath for being kinda forgetable and not being all that special, despite that I still like him a bit.  

Edited by LJwalhout