Thracia 776 General Help Topic

On the topic of Hammerne uses, for my run it turned out as:

1. Grafcalibur

2. Thief Staff

3. Thief Staff

4. Thief Staff

5. Forseti

It turns out that sixteen uses of Thief were more than enough to nab every single thing I really wanted along the way (in fact, after the last repair I only used the staff once, so make that thirteen). Grafcalibur needed to be repaired relatively early on because I was using Asvel a lot and tomes were not that frequent yet, whereas I repaired Forseti because Ced spammed it for the entirety of 24x in the middle of the room... although I barely even needed to use him on the Finale.

Frankly, Thracia just loves showering the player with a ton of amazing tools, to the point that if you've been a bit frugal all of the endgame chapters are absolute non-issues. Hell, even if you hadn't saved up a lot of stuff, you have things like Chapter 21x serving you six Warp staves on a silver platter, which is just insane.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on chapter 6 but Leif is running out of light brand uses and I don't have a hammerne in my party right now. Should I stop using it or will I get another light brand later on or is this like FE4 where 0 use weapons can be repaired? 

On 7/29/2019 at 6:40 AM, Icelerate said:

I'm on chapter 6 but Leif is running out of light brand uses and I don't have a hammerne in my party right now. Should I stop using it or will I get another light brand later on or is this like FE4 where 0 use weapons can be repaired? 

Already? Safy will rejoin in the next chapter, so you can use the Hammerne to repair it. You won't get another Light Brand later on, but there'll be other swords that Leif could use instead - I'd say much later. I'd recommend him the Kingmaker from Ch12x.

Edited by Garlyle

On 7/9/2019 at 7:02 AM, Garlyle said:

And don't get me started on praising Astra.

Only that it doesn't have 100% accuracy like the other two sword skills Sol and Luna do which are actually the only ways that you can get 100% accuracy in this game!

-----

Hammerine

Mostly would use it to repair the Light Brand, Earth Sword and Thief Staff. Thief Staff mainly for things that cannot be stolen without such as Blizzard since it puts your enemies to sleep when hit and it's weight 20 makes it impossible to steal without.

Edited by PuffPuff

• 3 years later...

Anyone have any tips for the arena? I have a bad case of ptsd after I accidentally got Finn killed by not backing out quick enough. Using sage Asbel trying to get fire rank up but don’t want to have him die and keep resetting(don’t have save states) but if he’s at Sage will I only get matched with other promoted classes? Do units with a high FCM have a better chance of critting with supports nearby? Are there any cases where I should just back out immediately? Such as like sword masters that might have silver weapons etc? I managed to get paired with a peg knight the only time I put Asbel in the arena and it had a silver lance and 50 hit. So those rates made me think without access to save states(using Eclipse and don’t think if I got a proper one with them I’d be able to carry my save file over) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

23 hours ago, zack4454 said:

Anyone have any tips for the arena?

I am not an expert with the Arena, but the one pieces of advise I can give is that positional buff, like Charm, and support bonuses, do apply while in the arena, and the game doesn't account for them in determining an opponent, they just give you an advantage in the combat. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful in answering your more specific questions though.

21 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I am not an expert with the Arena, but the one pieces of advise I can give is that positional buff, like Charm, and support bonuses, do apply while in the arena, and the game doesn't account for them in determining an opponent, they just give you an advantage in the combat. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful in answering your more specific questions though.

Nah it’s alright. I have been using for example nana+Leif to try and train Asbel but the 2nd time I tried it I got a general with a silver lance so he still had like 50 hit and 3 shot me while I had to like 5 shot him. Managed to still win but stopped trying to do it after that. Sucks cuz I’d just use save states to make sure I don’t lose all the progress on the map but as far as I’m aware Eclipse doesn’t have them. I’d like to use Robert and train his bow rank but I’m guessing he’ll just die and I’ll have to restart the map again. But at least I think I have enough fire tomes left to get Asbel Meteor before I get to Kempf so I should be okay. Thanks again for the response