Feh Channel Posted!

Anacybele

4 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Does it seem like the songs are super expensive? 180 for a single song seems like a lot, especially considering you probably need to buy the building just to start. I guess they're trying to get people to pay orbs to speed up getting the AR currency.

Yeah, that is probably why. I bought my Passes every week, but with nothing to spend it on, I am sitting at 360 Affinity and it just keeps piling on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yeah you're right it was debated and I strongly disagree with that sentiment, it's absolute bull. Not debating it again thanks.

I was about to edit my comment stating that I was mixing up pulling mechanics with another game. (There’s actually no net positive pulling for focus units) But I kind of understand where you’re coming from. Though I would say that the removal isn’t “bull” personally. How they handled the summoning changes in general I would say is “bull.” 

Perhaps they removed the Gen 1 units so that they could be featured as focus units on more banners such as these? We actually haven’t had a banner for Luke since his launch, well there he is now.

Pretty awesome update overall, particularly the revival banners as long as they're here to stay. 

No colour is shared, units with meta skills show up twice, and somebody ran the numbers on the math:

A quick calculation suggests it costs an average of 84 Orbs per Hector. That's better than going after a Green unit on a Hero Fest banner (average 91 Orbs) but worse than 2 unit banner Surtr (average 75 Orbs).

More easy mode rewards for orbs and coins, slow-but-existant sound room, some AR QoL, all in all nothing to complain about. 

Just now, Aera said:

Perhaps they removed the Gen 1 units so that they could be featured as focus units on more banners such as these? We actually haven’t had a banner for Luke since his launch, well there he is now.

I think this was done in reaction to the backlash around the gen 1 changes, otherwise they would have introduced it alongside the summoning changes

Revival banners are neat. Pretty much exactly the right solution for what to do with those Heroes. I'm hoping I can add to my collection many of those units. Week 10 in particular I'm missing all three so that'll be a hard choice for the freebie pull.

I haven't opened up the Aether Resort at all, but now I'm worried they might add something I really care about. Like exchanging those heart points for more dragonflowers, grails, or some other premium resource. Hopefully that never happens or I'll look quite the fool.

Anyone else find it hilarious that Hector's banners both have Lyns? 🤣 Shadow-hint of my OTP from 7. The Rokkr Sieges definitely look interesting. L!Tiki was doing some massive damage.

Glad I can bring out Naesala and Tibatn again. They've been capped for a few weeks now, couple months in Naesala's case.

Edit: let me rephrase, Hector's first banner is shared with Lyn and B!Lyn. 2 Lyns to 1 Hector. I love the pairing, but I don't know if he can handle that much Lyn.

Edited by silverserpent

Hey, I just noticed, guys! The first nine banners in the weekly lineup follow a game release pattern. Sorta, since for some reason FE8 and New Mystery were placed out of order and Nephenee, Deirdre, Julia, and Genny were put in banners not corresponding to their games (probably for color balance).

Week 1 = FE1/3

Week 2 = Gaiden

Week 3 = Jugdral

Week 4 = FE7

Week 5 = PoR

Week 6 = Awakening

Week 7 = Fates

Week 9 = Echoes

(Week 8 is New Mystery)

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think this was done in reaction to the backlash around the gen 1 changes, otherwise they would have introduced it alongside the summoning changes

If the revival banners are going to be a permanent thing, I would say that the removal is a positive thing because no one really needs to fish for Gen 1 units in the bloated pool of so many 5*s in banners. The only problem with it is that you have to wait for them to be featured.

• The Concert Hall is whatever, although I might actually bother listening to the music now.
  • Sieges look like a fun mode (that totally wasn't ripped from Sword and Shield, no sir...), but I can see it getting dull quickly.
  • The revival banners seem like a good way to keep older units in the summoning pool without having to push aside newer ones. If this becomes a constant thing it'd be awesome.

However, the most important thing by far on this banner, at least for me, is the Week 6 revival banner containing Lucina, B!Lucina, and Julia! It's like IS looked at my account specifically and thought, "Hmm, what would this guy in particular like?" I know, we'll put his 3 favorite units on one banner!" Guess I have to save every orb I can for 6 weeks.

6 minutes ago, Aera said:

If the revival banners are going to be a permanent thing, I would say that the removal is a positive thing because no one really needs to fish for Gen 1 units in the bloated pool of so many 5*s in banners. The only problem with it is that you have to wait for them to be featured.

yup. but also lots of time to save.  
(Ie: now i am deciding if i want to +10 Lancezura). 

and as i say this i'm wondering if at 4%if it will be relatively "quickly" to get a unit really fast. 

For me, I'd really like to get;
Hector(s). like. as much as i can get. 
Tana
Hinoka (This is a big one) 

Deidre would be nice (to have). and while i don't wanna fish for IVs... if i could have a Julia who wasn't +def...

Edited by daisy jane

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not original Lyn though? Or are you like me with original PoR Ike and don't actually care as much about her anymore? 😛 Though believe me, I'll still take any original PoR Ikes that I happen upon and merge them.

I'd happily take any OG Lyns that came my way, for sure! But I don't care as much about her as I do Brave Lyn, yeah.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd happily take any OG Lyns that came my way, for sure! But I don't care as much about her as I do Brave Lyn, yeah.

I figured as much. 😛

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Anyone else find it hilarious that Hector's banners both have Lyns? 🤣 Shadow-hint of my OTP from 7.

Speaking of ships, it was not lost on me that Ninian and Roy share a banner. Mother/Son/Cool Aunt banner let's go!

This came out of nowhere, here I was busy playing FGO expecting nothing and when I check YT for some BG music a surprise FEH channel appears. 

It was kinda meh overall but I like the new features that are arriving.

HM increase is welcome as one can never have enough feathers Hrid gets to live even longer now

The weekly banners are a great idea. I hope they become permanent instead of just being a 1 time thing, guess IS needs to see if enough people pull on these to decide whether they leave them or remove them. I'll certainly pull to finally get OG!Lyn and some Tana merges (I'd like OG!Celica too but she comes a little too soon and I'm broke after the bridal banner noped me up to 5% pity rate). 

The concert hall seems fun but I can't see myself using it after a few days because I can always search for FE music on Youtube which doesn't drain my phone's battery. I refuse to use the lite mode, btw.

Rokkr battles are FEH's version of other game's raids. It looks very close to the MAX RAID BATTLES from Pokemon SwSh but in practice it should be like a mini version of FGOs raids, there it is the whole server against one boss while here it'll be a few guys fighting in an outrealm. Regardless, it'll work the same with a damage ladder to get rewards but keeping the more competitive style of FEH it'll also include a reward for ranking high. I don't know how the dmg multiplier will work but this mode is absolutely going to favor having an extremely strong EP tank to take on the boss while the others take on lesser enemies. L!Azura's stock value has increased tenfold!

Music is a QoL improvement, but it's not that big of a deal.

AR updates for those still interested in that mode.

They really don't want to demote 5 stars, but I'll wait and see what they plan to do by the 6 month mark of what they say is how long it takes to make responses.

HM is good for those that farm, but rather inconsequential.

Rokkr seems interesting. My only issue with new game modes is that soon we'll have 20 of them and the core issues of several are still unresolved.

The weekly revivals is at least a nice touch -- that said, they'd better be permanent. I also think that most of them should be demoted anyway instead of being left to 5-stars. Like ... does anyone actually want the likes of Luke and Mist and Young Tiki in the 5-star pool in general? Even if you like them as characters, do they still deserve to be in that pool at all?

Yay, another mode that starts at 4 am (for me at least) like Grand Conquest ... at least today was the last day of school so I'm not working anymore.

I just noticed something... All of the banners have reds units.

Also, I don't know why they didn't put Linde on the New Mystery banner and replace with Genny so she could be with Saber and Sonya... 

Welp, right when I've spent loads of feathers upgrading units I already have in preparation for AA and Astral AR, the cap's going to be increased. I'll soon have another 292K feathers to farm up.

I wonder if the weekly revivals are a one-time thing or would it continue for the rest of the game's lifespan.

Meh on Concert Hall. Wouldn't mind building it up but I don't play FEH with earphones on often so won't really plan on spending any RR on soundtrack options, especially since we have YouTube. I much prefer spending RR on something like more hero slots in Resort.

Neutral on Rokkr Sieges. It's yet another monthly event gamemode.

Would definitely want to get OG Lyn merges but she shows up pretty soon on week 4 and Bride Lyn's still going to be around until 6/24. Already have Brave Lyn at +10 +Spd and with Firesweep so going to be skipping her.

Will probably use a lot of free summons on red in hopes of Ares merges for AR once I get ahold of Naga.

Spoiler

Week 1: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 2: Colorless (Wrathful Staff)
Week 3: Blue (Nephenee merge)
Week 4: Red (Lyn time!)
Week 5: Green (Steady Breath)
Week 6: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 7: Colorless (Close Counter)
Week 8: Green (never got Minerva before)
Week 9: Colorless (Firesweep Bow)
Week 10: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 11: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 12: Green (Infantry Pulse)
Week 13: Green (Distant Counter)
Week 14: Green (Sonya can be nasty on AR defense)
Week 15: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 16: Red (hoping for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 17: Red (Elincia merge/Flier Formation or Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 18: Blue (Nephenee merge; if already at +1, red for Ares merge or Lyn spook)
Week 19: Green (Steady Breath)
Week 20: Red (never got Leo before; Ares merge or Lyn spook chance)

Speaking of AR, Spring Breeze will get nerfed further and Snowdust will get nerfed.

Spring Breeze: only the bottom left wall will remain unbreakable; the bottom right wall will become breakable
Snowdust: the single wall will become breakable

Edited by Roflolxp54

40 minutes ago, Aera said:

I just noticed something... All of the banners have reds units.

Also, I don't know why they didn't put Linde on the New Mystery banner and replace with Genny so she could be with Saber and Sonya... 

Well; the red units are the one with the most five star units in the non-limited pool, and they wanted to avoid color sharing with these banners.

Sigh can they stop doing these channels out of nowhere, there's nothing wrong with announcing them beforehand you know, so I can prepare and get up earlier in the morning to watch it before work D:<

My thoughts:

Concert Hall: Cool idea, sadly I play this game in public too often to turn the music on. Oh well.

Weekly Banners: Oooh nice, really hope this becomes a permanent thing. I already got all the things I wanted the most of these units, but some things I might try a bit for:
Sanaki (to fix -spd bane), Alm (to fix -spd bane), Jaffar (for +3 and maybe a good boon once), Deirdre, Y!Tiki (don't have them yet), Hector (DC). Hope I can get units I don't have yet on the free summons, it's always nice to complete the collection more but not worth it too spent too many orbs on. Though might actually try for multiple Jaffar merges to get him to +5 hmm.

HM Increase: Cool, I don't HM farm so it hardly affects me, but I can get some extra feathers from the few heroes I've maxed out so I'll take it.

Rokkr Sieges: Finally a new event at least, was getting really tired of the same old stuff all the time. It looks pretty fun I guess, nothing too special but it has orbs and feathers so I'll take it. Would be sad if it replaces GC though, it seems to be easier to get rewards in that one but can't judge on that yet.

20 free orbs: Ahh yes the best thing about new modes. I'll take that, thanks a lot.

Edited by Mau

I like the banner revivals, and I’ll echo the sentiments for it to be permanent. I could use more Lucina, not to mention just Distant Counter, Steady Breath, and Quick Riposte, since they’re on practically everything.

OK, I was not expecting a Feh Channel today~

And good God why is this Feh Channel everything I've been wanting all slammed into one?

Saving layouts for Anima and Dark Season, CHECK~

ELISE BANNER, CHECK~

Increased HM, CHECK (even though I already made all the 3-4 units into manuals for the most part and now I have to waste all my Shards leveling them all up AGAIN)

Music Hall isn't something I wanted but it is something I needed

And Rokkr Seiges look really fun

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

@Landmaster - WEEK 20 BABY!
Looking at this:  here are the units with duplicaes:

Hector, Tana, Amelia, B!Ike, B!Lucina, Brave Lyn, Azura, Dedire, Julia, 

The waiting will cause me immense pain but IT IS FREAKING TIME

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I actually thought this Feh Channel was great! CONCERT HALL. That sounds fun! Gimme Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme at some point though, IS! You can't forget how popular/iconic that track is. For me it's my favorite one. ❤️

Weekly revival banners with a 4% 5 star rate! More free pulls! And one of the banners is two Ikes and a Mist, my kind of little banner. XD Can't wait to pull for more of my favorite lord and sister combo!

Rokkr Sieges sound fun too! Even though it looks like it took Pokemon GO's raid battle idea just like Pokemon Sword and Shield did. lol Raids for you and raids for you and raids for you! XD

@TheSilentChloey You have a chance to go for original Lucina in one of these, yo (and Brave Lucina too, for that matter).

Yeah but let's hope this is a permanent thing and  not a one off.  I'd be super pissed if it was a once off.  Because I NEED Lucy damn it!  As well as a way to get merges for her.

My thoughts on the actual FEH channel-

1. I have about the best chance in 3 years of FEH to get OG Lucina.  I'll take it, as long as it is a regular thing that I can save orbs for to net the copies I need of Lucy.

I may end up splashing more money than I am comfortable with however...and that make me uncomfortable just thinking about it.

2. Anything Aether Raids stinks.

I don't care for the mode other than grails to get Mask to +10 (I still need about 2500 for her) and maybe F!Robin (another 5k) because I do need her to match with Chrom.

So the music and concert hall is pointless to me because I play FEH without music in general- too distracting for me when I'm in game which will likely be the same for Three Houses as well.

3. Oh look another game mode I won't care about that's exactly like GC, complete with worthless ranking system as well, brilliant, 😕 I guess I have to waste time with that too now.

4. As much as I like the 20 orbs they're giving us, maybe we could get a bit more?  Or change the cost of summoning to 3 for the first shot, then 4, 4, 4 and last summon as 5- still 20 orbs is better than nothing I suppose.  I'll take it.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

FEH: "Hey, can i copy your homework"

Pokemon Sword and Shield: "Sure, just change it up a bit so it's not obvious

More like Sword/Shield taking not only the premise, but also the exact same presentation as Dragalia Lost.