Feh Channel Posted!

Anacybele

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You do realize we're already done, right?

SqefK3t.jpg

Reading all those replies takes time, yo.

Yes my internet is bad

Try not to read into this too much

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ike isn't a launch unit, though.

No, but the post I quoted mentioned him.

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Like I said, with music I can't think clearly, it's a distraction more than anything else.  And that's what annoys me about BOTW, Pokémon and games of that nature.  If a game has the option to shut the music off for when I need to I will.  Though BOTW is a bad example because I don't mind the music that much.  FEH default music though is a flat no.  It just is annoying when listening to it for hours on end because I tend to play- er grind for HM- for hours on end.

Also if the weekly revival isn't a permanent thing I will be certainly sending feedback of the negative kind.  Because it's not fair for people with disgusting luck to miss out on their favourite characters.

And as I said, I'm just the opposite and can't relate to anyone that says music is annoying. I've never even heard of anyone saying that music is annoying. I'll admit I never bothered with things like CD players and iPods growing up, but that was more because I always preferred my video game music over any other kind. Not saying there's anything wrong with your view, it's just surprising to me is all. You do what you do and have fun with it. 😛

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, but the post I quoted mentioned him.

And as I said, I'm just the opposite and can't relate to anyone that says music is annoying. I've never even heard of anyone saying that music is annoying. I'll admit I never bothered with things like CD players and iPods growing up, but that was more because I always preferred my video game music over any other kind. Not saying there's anything wrong with your view, it's just surprising to me is all. You do what you do and have fun with it. 😛

I guess it's more a personal preference than anything else, I just find music when I'm trying to strategize is annoying in certain circumstances.

I don't mind the music it's just something I don't need every now and then.

Like I'll be alright for the first little while but then hearing the same sounds gets repetitive after a while and I can't focus after a while.

At any rate I am looking forward to the Lucina dual banner, OG and Lancina.  Hopefully I can get a copy of the OG in a good amount of orbs- if not...well I tried at least.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I guess it's more a personal preference than anything else, I just find music when I'm trying to strategize is annoying in certain circumstances.

I don't mind the music it's just something I don't need every now and then.

Like I'll be alright for the first little while but then hearing the same sounds gets repetitive after a while and I can't focus after a while.

That I can understand, I get tired of hearing the same music over and over too.

They really snuck this one in under the radar.  There's nothing that made me mad this time, so that's an improvement.  Banners for the old 5*s is nice, but I wish they'd just demote most of them.  Leo would be great QR3 fodder among other examples.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They really snuck this one in under the radar.  There's nothing that made me mad this time, so that's an improvement.  Banners for the old 5*s is nice, but I wish they'd just demote most of them.  Leo would be great QR3 fodder among other examples.

I noticed that too.  They really almost didn't do all that much except the in-game announcement which is usually how I find this stuff out.

Still I agree that these units would be better demoted than staying 5 star- the CLY being exempted I feel but should have their own permanent banner.

So this update proved once again why I still don't regret quitting the game after playing it for one year.

Instead of improving existing game modes, introducing once more a distracting game feature, that 90% of the playerbase will stop caring about the day after, adding features, that should have been introduced like a year ago & replacing unrefined game modes, which fans also stopped caring about since IS, up to this date, refused to listen at players feedback to improve said game mode.

The biggest announcement of that FEH Channel were -what a surprise- summoning banners for 20 weeks, because you know, back to the fundamental core of this game: Summoning.

Everything positive, that Heroes announces at this point, is basically damage control. Instead of listening to the criticism of the playerbase in a reasonable amount of time to creat a fun & engaging game experince and then cash on it, they skipped the hard working part & gambled with half-assed ideas, which in the end were killed,(what a shocker, I know) for a quick bug.

Killing the interest of many launch players & 50 % of the entire fanbase, seems to be an easy task for IS. Who needs variety, especially when there are than 10 different games in the series to choose from, when you can spam alts of the same 10 Characters in a time period of 2 years instead. The most long-term design choice I've seen in years.

From what I've noticed, Heroes nowadays is played casually. Many interesting FEH Youtubers,I used to watch, quitted long ago. The current playerbase has little to no expectations for improving updates or are fine with the mediocrity of this game.

Frustrating to think of the fact, that not all fans of this franchise were able to enjoy this "celebration". Refusing to fix fundamental issues with the game & creating a unique FE experience for newcomers & veterans alike by listening to feedback from dedicated players, killed the game for me a year ago.

Beeing a gacha game is a very poor excuse for lazy game design & it's funny to watch people defending IS's poor decisions, when neither the fanbase nor IS itself in a long-term perspective, gain nothing from them.

I feel it's a waste of energy to argue  on a personal level for a game that, in my eyes, is not even worth the effort to begin with. The execution to this is up to you, tho.

For anyone who enjoys FEH at it's current state, probs to you, I applaud your dedication for this game in 2019. I view FEH as "wasted potential" at this point & stay at least halfway excited for the introduction of new faces (in particular pre-3DS characters).

Edited by fOrEiGn sOUl

4 minutes ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

So this update proved once again why I still don't regret quitting the game after playing it for one year.

Instead of improving existing game modes, introducing once more a distracting game feature, that 90% of the playerbase will stop caring about the day after, adding features, that should have been introduced like a year ago & replacing unrefined game modes, which fans also stopped caring about since IS, up to this date, refused to listen at players feedback to improve said game mode.

The biggest announcement of that FEH Channel were -what a surprise- summoning banners for 20 weeks, because you know, back to the fundamental core of this game: Summonig.

Everything positive, that Heroes announces at this point, is basically damage control. Instead of listening to the criticism of the playerbase in a reasonable amount of time to creat a fun & engaging game experince and then cash on it, they skipped the hard working part & gambled with half-assed ideas, which in the end were killed,(what a shocker, I know) for a quick bug.

Killing the interest of many launch players & 50 % of the entire fanbase, seems to be an easy task for IS. Who needs variety, especially when there are than 10 different games in the series to choose from, when you can spam alts of the same 10 Characters in a time period of 2 years instead. The most long-term design choice I've seen in years.

From what I've noticed, Heroes nowadays is played casually. Many interesting FEH Youtubers,I used to watch, quitted long ago. The current playerbase has little to no expectations for improving updates or are fine with the mediocrity of this game.

Frustrating to think of the fact, that not all fans of this franchise were able to enjoy this "celebration". Refusing to fix fundamental issues with the game & creating a unique FE experience for newcomers & veterans alike by listening to feedback from dedicated players, killed the game for me a year ago.

Beeing a gacha game is a very poor excuse for lazy game design & it's funny to watch people defending IS's poor decisions, when neither the fanbase nor IS itself in a long-term perspective, gain nothing from them.

I feel it's a waste of energy to argue  on a personal level for a game that, in my eyes, is not even worth the effort to begin with. The execution to this is up to you, tho.

For anyone who enjoys FEH at it's current state, probs to you, I applaud your dedication for this game in 2019. I view FEH as "lost potential" at this point & stay at least halfway excited for the introduction of new faces (in particular pre-3DS characters).

My biggest gripe is the glacial pace they add new units and directly related to that, the even worse pace they add new 4*s.  My biggest joy in this game is building up/merging units, which I can only really do with the 4* units, and considering we get like 6 of those a year, isn't a very good pace.

Thinking about it more, I'm guessing we'll keep getting weekly Gen 1 banners past the first 20 weeks but not in the same pattern, rather through making new banners of the same with type with them.

4 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Speaking of DC I honestly think we need a budget variant. Like a skill that accomplishes the same thing though just not as good. Like maybe DC with an HP threshold just a thought

That'd be a pretty good compromise — effectively limiting the counters if the other team can actually do damage, but still kicking butt if you can out-defend them.

6 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Speaking of DC I honestly think we need a budget variant. Like a skill that accomplishes the same thing though just not as good. Like maybe DC with an HP threshold just a thought

While that could be useful, I doubt many people would make use of it. If it's a worse DC, people are always just going to go for DC in the long run instead of going for an inherently worse version of it (unless that inherently worse version is on a 3-4* unit, and even then, I still think it wouldn't be as appealing).

Strictly speaking, I think we're pretty fine in the DC department. L!Hector and Hrid come back every couple of months, so there's always a chance to get several of it throughout the year. What we need is more CC, which is completely limited to Seasonal units besides Takumi (who you can't even pull if you only pull for New Heroes). Would be really nice if they could introduce another unit with it, whether it's a Legendary or Mythic Hero or something like that so we could also have more chances at that every few months than hoping to luck into a Taku or waiting until Summer or Christmas~

3 hours ago, fOrEiGn sOUl said:

Instead of improving existing game modes,

Did you miss the Aether Raids changes? They're clearly taking feedback as to how to improve the game mode.

introducing once more a distracting game feature, that 90% of the playerbase will stop caring about the day after,

As far as I can tell, Rokkr Sieges are a new event type, meaning that players will care at least a bit about it whether they like it or not.

The biggest announcement of that FEH Channel were -what a surprise- summoning banners for 20 weeks, because you know, back to the fundamental core of this game: Summoning.

It's ironic that you say it so sarcastically because that's exactly what the fundamental core of this game is.

You know, it's not like players don't get piles of free orbs or anything like that. Or the fact that more banners means more free pulls (unlike a certain other game I play).

Edited by Ice Dragon

On 6/7/2019 at 2:39 PM, KMT4ever said:
  • The Concert Hall is whatever, although I might actually bother listening to the music now.
  • Sieges look like a fun mode (that totally wasn't ripped from Sword and Shield, no sir...), but I can see it getting dull quickly.
  • The revival banners seem like a good way to keep older units in the summoning pool without having to push aside newer ones. If this becomes a constant thing it'd be awesome.

However, the most important thing by far on this banner, at least for me, is the Week 6 revival banner containing Lucina, B!Lucina, and Julia! It's like IS looked at my account specifically and thought, "Hmm, what would this guy in particular like?" I know, we'll put his 3 favorite units on one banner!" Guess I have to save every orb I can for 6 weeks.

I think they were looking at mine too and decided to put the two units I want most to 10+ and put them on the same banner, though I am missing OG Lucina and have been consistently trying to pull for her for three years this August since I started Heroes and still don't have a single OG Lucina to show for it.

As for Julia not so much I want her as she's missing from my hero dex and I particularly hate the blank spaces...