New Game Mode Announced: Rokkr Sieges (From June 17)

Coolmanio

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Thorr's design isn't too shabby. I just think people may find it a weird design for Thor. Thorr being represented by a woman is fine since he did wear a dress that one time and they already made Loki a woman too. I think the problem is the hair. Why green? What's it about Thor that made Green a good choice? The traditional depiction is blond and the mythological one was a ginger. She's also quite skinny for someone supposedly swinging a giant hammer around. 

But overall I like the design. I like Thorr's chemistry with Loki and I like that it expanded the Heroes lore and teased a new badguy. 

I suppose she should look more like Dragon Crown's Amazon if we were to emphasize power.

And I guess the All-Father Odin won't be coming anytime soon.Unless that being Loki mention is supposed another alias

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this mode just makes me bummed i stilll don't have Witchywand (OR Mia, who has witchy wand). 
after futzing with this all day - I'm almost at 200K. unlike most people here, this isn't a simple mode for me but basically using a combination of Fae, H.Myrrh, Tiki, Cherche,, Sumia and Bride Cordelia (and Ike), is allowing me to creep up slowly to 200K which is now my main priority. ranking is meh i figure if i need feathers that badly, i'lll send home some raighs. 

at least allmy ogmas are being useful. all the noontimes. 

I’ve basically been waiting for Eirika to show up, then going to town with Azura (Ridersbane+, Galeforce, Triangle Adept), and Clair (Rhomphaia, Galeforce), with Witchy Wand Elise providing special charge resetting (+Breath of Life healing) in the background.

Does anyone know if the Ally damage is calculated based on any criteria (perhaps qty of Rokkr defeated in that particular world?), or if it’s just random?

Edited by LordFrigid

8 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

I'm rank 6. LOL. 

10 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Feels nice to be in the Top 10 of something for once XD
I'm currently Rank 7, but I got Rank 6 earlier

I've been fighting a guy over 1st for a while now.

I reached 200K~ Just need to figure out if this is a mode where all Axes should be saved till the end or not~ I theoretically could try to get Rank 1 now with my stored Axes but I may just do like GC and save them all~

23 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Had a match vs Clair where I got the full 200.000 in one fight. Witchy wand + Est and Catria is just plain stupid in this mode.

After seeing your post, I did the same thing against Eirika and holy shit this strategy is really fun.

18 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

I'm rank 6. LOL. 

10 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Yeah I'm pretty much going between Ranks 2 and 6. Right now I'm Rank 3.

Also I've got a question. Does anyone else have a Female!Grima or Default!F-Corrin that doesn't strike the Rokkr in the Sieges menu? The former is one in my group, and my friend who's in another group says the same thing about the latter.
I'm not sure if it's their specific dragonstones or the characters themselves, because Nah can still strike the Rokkr (so it's not dragonstones in general).

Do we know if the score rewards will reset between rounds?  I haven't used any stamina axes yet, but manged to max out my score.

This mode is pretty fun, but I still wish they didn't have to nix Grand Conquests to do it.  Why can't we have both?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know if the score rewards will reset between rounds?  I haven't used any stamina axes yet, but manged to max out my score.

This mode is pretty fun, but I still wish they didn't have to nix Grand Conquests to do it.  Why can't we have both?

I'm pretty sure the 200,000 score resets per round. (There's going to be a lot of disappointed people if it doesn't. 😛) Grand Conquests could definitely return. Maybe they'll give it easier per round score rewards like RS. That could lower the play time requirement and potentially make it more popular. Ranking would still be there for those that enjoy it and want to keep playing.

I just threw in four units who have Aether and auto battled my way up just shy of 200K score on intermediate difficulty. Looks like everybody else is having an easy time of the mode since I'm only rank 33. I guess I should keep burning these stamina things to rank higher, I've got seven of them at the moment.

Clair's hit and run lunge combination is the most bizarre thing to watch happen. Lunge seal when?

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Yeah I'm pretty much going between Ranks 2 and 6. Right now I'm Rank 3.

Also I've got a question. Does anyone else have a Female!Grima or Default!F-Corrin that doesn't strike the Rokkr in the Sieges menu? The former is one in my group, and my friend who's in another group says the same thing about the latter.
I'm not sure if it's their specific dragonstones or the characters themselves, because Nah can still strike the Rokkr (so it's not dragonstones in general).

11 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

For a single moment, I am Rank 1. Haha.

Once I figured out a good setup, I've had no problem maxing out on my runs and easily took first place. I used a couple axes cuz I figured I would need too, but even without what they added I've been really far ahead. I'm sitting at 1.4 mil and the next highest person is like half that, doesn't feel anywhere as competitive as GC, unless everyone is used to waiting til the end to blow through their stamina

21 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Does anyone know if the Ally damage is calculated based on any criteria (perhaps qty of Rokkr defeated in that particular world?), or if it’s just random? 

Not sure the exact multipliers, but it seems to apply like those units are actually attacking-- any blue TA and cavalry effective units I've seen have done a flat 200,000 damage when they zip by to hit Eirika, compared to a more random looking numbers. For the sake of our own scoring, I don't think it matters much, since finishing off a Rokkr just nets you a small prize and sets up a new one. I think it'd be a bit more helpful if they were set up to do more damage to Klein though

33 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

EdzN3VY.jpg

final placement and score

I wish they did it based on everyone instead of your friend list tho. But I did manage to finish Rank 1 on mine as well!

IMG_5582.thumb.jpeg.28b28943d057c58178b9dc2358689cfa.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

I wish they did it based on everyone instead of your friend list tho. But I did manage to finish Rank 1 on mine as well!

But... it's not based on your friends list? I assume it's purely random like GC teams.

I ended up rank 7, had a couple of axes left but no chance of getting into top 3 nor of falling out of the top 10, so no reason at all to use them. Let's see if they carry over, for science!

EDIT: The thought of booting all but two of your friends in order to guarantee top three and maximum rewards is amusing though.

Edited by Humanoid

Just now, Humanoid said:

But... it's not based on your friends list? I assume it's purely random like GC teams.

I ended up rank 7, had a couple of axes left but no chance of getting into top 3 nor of falling out of the top 10, so no reason at all to use them. Let's see if they carry over, for science!

Haha, sorry, I meant 'team' I guess!

I wanna see if I can be #1 again this round though I doubt it if people didn't use up all their axes!

I'm now running Halloween Mia and Legendary Azura on all of my teams with Catria and Est against Tiki and Elincia and Palla against Barst. And avoiding Kagero like the plague.

My most recent run against Tiki capped out at 200,000 points with the first attack on turn 5, and I can finish off Barst by player phase on turn 7.

This game mode is pretty fun, though it feels a bit short and capping out on scoring rewards is a bit too easy. But it's still a huge improvement over the lengthy grind of Grand Conquest.

Current sets:

+10 Catria [+Atk] (Whitewing Lance [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Goad Fliers, Attack +3)
+10 Est [+Atk] (Whitewing Spear [unique], Reposition, Galeforce, Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Goad Fliers, Attack +3)
+10 Palla [+Atk] (Whitewing Blade [unique], Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Goad Fliers, [empty])
+10 Elincia [+Atk] (Amiti [unique], Reposition, Escutcheon, Death Blow 3, Flier Formation 3, Goad Fliers, [empty])
+10 Halloween Mia [+Spd] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzling Staff], Recover+, Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Goad Fliers, Breath of Life 3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Atk Tactic 3, Earth Dance 3)

I'll switch Palla and Elincia to Galeforce eventually. I'm also probably going to replace their B skills with Renewal to help with the chip damage a bit since teleportation isn't really necessary in this mode. Mia also runs Breath of Life to help out with that, too.

I might actually switch their B skills out for Obstruct against Eirika, but we'll see.

I managed to stay in the top 10 for the first round. Not too shabby considering I didn't had optimized teams for it.

This round it went even better, Naga+Cordy+H!Mia is just unfair against Y!Tiki. I think I managed to get the 200k in 4~5 turns, it went by so fast it was unbelievable. I struggle with Kagero because I have no good anti colorless units (Sophia is the best at it but she takes too long to deal damage) so I'll probably just skip when she's the boss and will focus on Tiki/Barst.