New Game Mode Announced: Rokkr Sieges (From June 17)

Coolmanio

77hddP2.png

New Mode: Rokkr Sieges

Fight against shadowy menaces (Rokkr) in an army

Co-op mode

Increase your bonus and damage by defeating enemies and attacking the Rokkr

Earn rewards like orbs and feathers

Debut gift of 20 orbs!

Begins June 17th

TBH, I was disappointed with the FEH Channel for the first two, super lame bulletins. But this... this is a cool mode I can get behind.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was hoping for a co-op mode. But this isnt it:/ lame. Why not let us tackle the map as 4 summoners with their favourite units or with friends. So much potential wasted ._.

Wow , this is the 1st time I've seen community not being pissed off at something. That's rare

More modes means more orbs, so I'm good either way.

Seems okay. It does not look very exciting, but it is more free resources.

Lots of unanswered questions as to how this will work.

What happens if the boss runs out of HP? Is there a new boss to fight? Do they spawn indefinitely? Can you get screwed over if your teammates do too much damage, leaving no HP left for you to damage?

I'll wait until the mode is released before I make any opinions.

Also looks like the best strategy might be just to field as many Quick Riposte Meisterschwerts and Special Spirals as you can to spam tons of damage.

Edited by Ice Dragon

ゴゴゴゴ Fire Emblem Heroes: The Phantom Menacing ゴゴゴゴ

Honestly meh about it - it's another monthly event gamemode. At least there's some nice resources to grab (more orbs, coins, and refining stones are welcome).

Well as long as I can blast through and get all the personal rewards like with RD I am fine with this mode, even if it is just another rehash.

Edit: I meant GC.

Edited by EricaofRenais

What looks to be the bosskiller meta:
https://i.imgur.com/mQ165F4.png
mQ165F4.png

TA3 + Glimmer/Astra + super effective weapon if possible

(User's total Atk * 1.5 (if super effective weapon) - target's total Def/Res) * 1.4 (TA3)
Then 1.5x if Glimmer proc or 2.5x if Astra proc

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

(User's total Atk * 1.5 - target's total Def/Res) * 1.4

Weapon triangle modifier comes before enemy's Def/Res, not after.

And you want to be running Astra + Heavy Blade / Flashing Blade + Special Spiral.

Can't say this mode looks too interesting, honestly. Don't really see what's supposed to set it apart from other modes, other than having that enemy with inflated HP that you also do inflated damage against. But maybe that's just me.

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

What looks to be the bosskiller meta:
https://i.imgur.com/mQ165F4.png
mQ165F4.png

(User's total Atk * 1.5 (if super effective weapon) - target's total Def/Res) * 1.4 (TA3)

Astra is a skill i run alot in Abyssal Askrtrio clear in conuction with Triangle adept or Special Spiral

50 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My +10 Nino is ready for this.

Another win for illiteracy.

Have they ever explained how Nino can use tomes despite being illiterate? Like can she read magic stuff, but just not normal written stuff?

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Have they ever explained how Nino can use tomes despite being illiterate? Like can she read magic stuff, but just not normal written stuff?

Erk: This is the book I was reading. I’m done with it, so you can have it if you want.
Nino: Really? That’s great! Oh…but…what should I do?
Erk: I’m sorry?
Nino: I’m still not very good at reading…
Erk: …Then… How do you use anima magic?
Nino: My mother… Not my real mother, but the one who raised me… She knew all kinds of magic, and I just imitated her from the time I was small.
Erk: You imitated her?
Nino: My mother would hold the tome and chant, right? Well, I just listened to her chants and practiced them over and over until I had memorized them!
Erk: And that…works? But it takes years of training to correctly hear and decipher a chant!
Nino: It does?
Erk: I’m just surprised. You must be a natural genius… …I have the deepest respect for you now…
Nino: … …
Erk: !? W-Why are you crying? Did… Did I say something terrible?
Nino: Unh-unh… You didn’t… It’s just… I’m so happy…that someone…finally…appreciates me…… Thank…you……
Erk: ……

So Nino just has prodigal natural talent inherited from her real parents (her mother's sister is the FE6 Mage Hugh's mother, who Niime notes as being talented with Anima). And, you don't need a tome to use magic, SoV mages and healers don't use them, it just makes things easier.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Erk: This is the book I was reading. I’m done with it, so you can have it if you want.
Nino: Really? That’s great! Oh…but…what should I do?
Erk: I’m sorry?
Nino: I’m still not very good at reading…
Erk: …Then… How do you use anima magic?
Nino: My mother… Not my real mother, but the one who raised me… She knew all kinds of magic, and I just imitated her from the time I was small.
Erk: You imitated her?
Nino: My mother would hold the tome and chant, right? Well, I just listened to her chants and practiced them over and over until I had memorized them!
Erk: And that…works? But it takes years of training to correctly hear and decipher a chant!
Nino: It does?
Erk: I’m just surprised. You must be a natural genius… …I have the deepest respect for you now…
Nino: … …
Erk: !? W-Why are you crying? Did… Did I say something terrible?
Nino: Unh-unh… You didn’t… It’s just… I’m so happy…that someone…finally…appreciates me…… Thank…you……
Erk: ……

So Nino just has prodigal natural talent inherited from her real parents (her mother's sister is the FE6 Mage Hugh's mother, who Niime notes as being talented with Anima). And, you don't need a tome to use magic, SoV mages and healers don't use them, it just makes things easier.

I see. I wonder if the tomes just magically deteriorate or something when you chant something. Or maybe mages just rip pages out and light them on fire before throwing the pages at enemies.

46 minutes ago, XRay said:

I see. I wonder if the tomes just magically deteriorate or something when you chant something. Or maybe mages just rip pages out and light them on fire before throwing the pages at enemies.

That meme about Miriel is so over used...and I've got to find it!

I will say though, I really wish they'd get more creative with rewards. The fact that it looks like it's literally just going to be Grand Conquest's rewards is pretty lazy.

I don't have many complaints with this game but one I can agree with is their lack of variety when it comes to rewards.

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I will say though, I really wish they'd get more creative with rewards. The fact that it looks like it's literally just going to be Grand Conquest's rewards is pretty lazy.

I don't have many complaints with this game but one I can agree with is their lack of variety when it comes to rewards.

I know it was just a one-time special thing, but remember when we all got Kaze from Grand Conquest, and then he was added to the 3-4* pool? Really wish they did that every time.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

If I remember correctly, the old anime depicted tomes as having pages come out of the book and disintegrate (or something to that effect) whenever they are used.