Syrene Ephraim route Nightmare module marker

Hi,

Does anyone know where Syrene has gone in Nightmare modules Chapter Units Chapter 17B? Can't find her anywhere in the units list, like she doesn't exist.

Sorry if it may be better to post in the Fan Projects topic but no one seems to be interested before a few weeks when I post in that section and I'm not waiting a few weeks to finish my Generic Units mod of FE8 with adjusted characters to fit the generic units' growth rates and base stats without being overly weak by being underlevelled (I want a level 10 Syrene with spear and dragon killer sword and generic falcos' stats for tha level but can't modify her inventory or level since she isn't in the data).

I've already encountered this issue several times with Syrene and I used to give up after looking for her in the database for tens of minutes. She is perfectly findable in 17A but non existant in 17B.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:50 PM, lightcosmo said:

I'm pretty sure your mostly better off just switching to FE Builder, it's a lot more user friendly and a lot cleaner, interface wise.

I'll try it, I've downloaded FEditor but found it very not noob friendly so if FE Builder is different I'll try it. Thanks.