New Heroes Arrive: New Heroes (From a Future Past)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% skip for me, no questions asked. Not only do I not care about any of these characters, it's a gen 2 Awakening banner without INIGO AND SEVERA. I don't get at all why IS would exclude two of the most popular kids in the game. Are they afraid that they'll be seen as alts and people will complain? A few people might, but most wouldn't, they're POPULAR. I even admit I'm a big fan of Inigo in particular. I would've pulled for him. Severa I like too, but I don't want her THAT bad.

I really question this banner. Though I'm glad to skip it so I can save for Summer Frederick merges.

Edited by Anacybele

Well I was hoping for a skip Banner to start saving for Elise but I gotta get Yarne and Nah, ORZ~

Green Beast for Yarne is good since I don't have any besides Reyson~ His kit looks really good and Escape Route is so fitting, I love it.

Barrier Lance will be be the new Berkut's Lance, I guess. She looks pretty droppable if not for that AR Skill and Bold Fighter

And if not for Brady who doesn't have a new Staff but he's got a new Push so I don't see anyone dropping really~

Nah's kit looks wildt and I need precious best Awakening daughter in my Barracks

Cynthia is another favorite of mine so glad she's free!

Oh yeah, skipping Cynthia too. I also don't care about her. The only Awakening kids I ever cared for are Inigo and Severa. One of the few instances where what I like is actually popular (even if Lucina whom I dislike is the most popular of the kids).

I really feel like IS just gave Inigo and Severa fans the middle finger here.

Edited by Anacybele

Holy shit. Nah. My daughter. She's finally home.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

it's a gen 2 Awakening banner without INIGO AND SEVERA. I don't get at all why IS would exclude two of the most popular kids in the game.

Because they're already in the game lmao. Inigo's in the game twice too.

Easy skip. Don't care about most of the Awakening kids.

I do like Cynthia a little, which is why her being free is good for me. Nah as a unit is curious but I can wait for a better chance on a Legendary banner. Worked out for getting Sue.

Do we know what Cynthia's weapon will be?  I really hope she's a Staff Flier, since it's from her canon class and would be more unique than Lance Flier #37.

I definitely like Brady and Cynthia and am glad to see them, but this means I think we're missing just Laurent from Gen 2, and do we have more Gen 2 units than Gen 1 from Awakening now?  I'd like to see Vaike eventually.

Brady. ;A; I didn't think I'd ever see the day where he got added. Easily one of my most beloved characters. Maybe even my favorite Awakening character. People are gonna' hate on this banner, but I'm so happy to see these guys added. This is some good diversity. 

I like Brady a lot, he's one of my favorite Awakening kids, but I'm not gonna pull for him unless it's my free banner pull. I also like Cynthia, she's another Awakening kid favorite; I'm glad she's free, but I guess that also means she'll be kinda middle-of-the-road as a unit.

Overall, this banner is a pretty easy skip for me. Which is good, I gotta save up orbs!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, skipping Cynthia too. I also don't care about her. The only Awakening kids I ever cared for are Inigo and Severa. One of the few instances where what I like is actually popular (even if Lucina whom I dislike is the most popular of the kids).

I really feel like IS just gave Inigo and Severa fans the middle finger here.

To be honest, they're basically already in the game, particularly since Inigo and Severa don't even change class to Laslow and Selena aren't even different. As opposed to Owain who was completely different from Awakening to Fates in terms of a unit.

Plus, Inigo is already in the game. As a seasonal, but still.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know what Cynthia's weapon will be?  I really hope she's a Staff Flier, since it's from her canon class and would be more unique than Lance Flier #37.

I definitely like Brady and Cynthia and am glad to see them, but this means I think we're missing just Laurent from Gen 2, and do we have more Gen 2 units than Gen 1 from Awakening now?  I'd like to see Vaike eventually.

Someone looked into an image and saw her as a lance flier.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because they're already in the game lmao. Inigo's in the game twice too.

Inigo is in the game as a dancer, not his actual normal Awakening self. Severa is not in the game at all. Her alter ego Selena is. I want regular sword Inigo and Severa. And they had no problem at all allowing Owain to be on the second "Farfetched" banner.

Edited by Anacybele

The one thing that sucks about this banner is that it looks no one is getting demoted. Kjelle is the only one with 4 skills and there no way they're making Bold Fighter non-premium.

I suppose Brady could be demoted?

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

To be honest, they're basically already in the game, particularly since Inigo and Severa don't even change class to Laslow and Selena aren't even different. As opposed to Owain who was completely different from Awakening to Fates in terms of a unit.

Plus, Inigo is already in the game. As a seasonal, but still.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Inigo is in the game as a dancer, not his actual normal Awakening self. Severa is not in the game at all. Her alter ego Selena is. I want regular sword Inigo and Severa. And they had no problem at all allowing Owain to be on the second "Farfetched" banner.

Also, why does it even matter? Not every Inigo and Severa fan wants to settle for just their dumb Fates versions. Some of us prefer their Awakening selves and would like them, why is that so awful?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Severa is not in the game at all. Her alter ego Selena is.

Literally the same character though. It's why we haven't gotten young Bartre. Because it's the same character. PA Inigo is an exception because he has a different weapon type. Regular Inigo and Severa just use swords, they aren't gonna put them in the game because that'll just be Laslow and Selena but again.

My family is complete. My daughter is a GHB. happy dances 

Guess I have a reason to start saving up on grails now. Please be decent Cynthia!

Just now, Armagon said:

Literally the same character though. It's why we haven't gotten young Bartre. Because it's the same character. PA Inigo is an exception because he has a different weapon type. Regular Inigo and Severa just use swords, they aren't gonna put them in the game because that'll just be Laslow and Selena but again.

Doesn't matter when some people prefer one over the other. Some people, such as me, prefer Awakening Severa and hate the Fates one. Some might prefer younger Bartre over the older one too.

There's no reason not to put them in the game imo. Also, by your logic, RD Ike should've never been in because he's just Ragnell Ike again. But no one ever said this, likely because Ike in general is highly liked and stuff. Inigo and Severa are the same, highly liked.

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

The one thing that sucks about this banner is that it looks no one is getting demoted. Kjelle is the only one with 4 skills and there no way they're making Bold Fighter non-premium.

I suppose Brady could be demoted?

I think Nanna had 5 skills and got demoted, so it wouldn't be unprecedented, but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't care what anyone else says, Laurent is the Awakening kid who got shafted more than the others in both Heroes and his own game. Period.

However, I'm willing to wait for him and Miriel to be added because they're still Awakening character and it'll only be a matter of time. They can't be ignored forever.

It'd be hilarious if they did a repeat of the Children of Fates banner and Kjelle ended up being demoted. Granted, that time had Rhajat on a voting gauntlet banner for whatever dumb reasons they had back then and Siegbert and Shiro had personal weapons while Soleil didn't. Had Rhajat been on the banner, her demoting would have been "better" than handing out a 38/35 offenses Firesweep sword to the masses.

Bold Fighter to the masses would cause such chaos. Making it more available to freebie armors like Arden, the Black Knight, winter Cecilia, Halloween Dorcas, LA Eliwood, and Zephiel is just asking for trouble. And there's Draug, Effie, Gwendolyn, and Sheena on the summonable side. Especially Effie with her high attack.

Edited by Kaden

As a fan of the Awakening children, here is my opinion:

• Yarne could be a decent galeforce unit or drain tank depending of his stats. Voice suits him but not exactly the same.
  • Kjelle's weapon is basically Berkut's lance. Also bleh, another AR skill
  • Brady is by far the loser of this banner: his voice is not the same, his art looks weird (especially his non-special art), bad weapon, meh A skill and bad C skill. Although it might means that Brady has a lot of attack for staff unit, making him a good candidate for wrateful staff. Possible demotion for him.
  • Nah is by far the biggest winner of this banner. She is basically a better version of her Mom but less mergable, her weapon isn't all that useful considering with her op A skill, you need Lightening Breath on her. Her art and her voice suit her.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think Nanna had 5 skills and got demoted, so it wouldn't be unprecedented, but I'm not holding my breath.

a push skill and an infantry pulse? if he did that would be really nice of the game. 
I honestly thought Kjelle would be demoted but i didn't see the Bold fighter. i just automatically assumed wary fighter for some reason. 

Nah won't (obviously)

it would be something if they demoted atk/spd solo. but i'm not gonna hold my breath on that one. 
they're not demoting bold fighter, so it might be Brady... 

i guess free pull reds for me. 

WHERE THE FUCK IS SEVERA!!! Ahem sorry about that IS has just pumped me full of so much salt right now I can barely think. Like I know my impatience here can seem a little selfish considering how thracia fans must feel but still....

Edited by Ottservia