Forging Bonds: Spanning Time (June 11th)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for more helmet and glasses accessories. Both sunglasses are definitely going to look great on Owain and L'Arachel.

As for the Forging Bonds event I am going the guess Alfonse, Sharena and the Awakening kids are going to talk about their parents and relate to each other over how they all lost a parent to evil forces (Hel and Grima).

Full stamina and nothing to do.  I wish they started the FB a day or two before the banner.  It would be nice for building hype.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Full stamina and nothing to do.  I wish they started the FB a day or two before the banner.  It would be nice for building hype.

Tickets would be ready to use too.

17 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Never expected Brady of all people to bring sunglasses to FEH.

A surprise, but a welcome one

Just reinforces how similar Brady is Kanji.

Very disappointed that Cynthia isn't in the Forging Bond. She has most personality out of all 4 of them.

Well I can't have my cake & eat it too.

I’m rather bummed Cynthia is excluded since she’s the only character I care about who was added, but at least the accessories look nice...

FB really makes me wish this game had some unlockable character stories in the same vein of Dragalia Lost. Some characters will probably never get any kind of development which is really a shame. 

11 minutes ago, Jave said:

FB really makes me wish this game had some unlockable character stories in the same vein of Dragalia Lost. Some characters will probably never get any kind of development which is really a shame. 

Yeah... The Adventure Stories in Dragalia Lost are very interesting, because not only put that character in the spotlight, but also give that character some backstory and personality.

Sounds like Black Knight really showed Kjelle who's the coolest armor knight. XD And also without needing any triangle advantage. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

In one of the Awakening dlc

Kjelle vs Hector
Hector: If it's a fight you want, don't expect mercy to— Huh?
Kjelle: YOU! You...are...AMAZING! That armor! The body it encases! Every bit, perfection!
Hector: ...So...we're going to fight, yes? Good.

Kjelle really has a thing for armor dudes. I like how she admits there are far more powerful people than her in Heroes.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sounds like Black Knight really showed Kjelle who's the coolest armor knight. XD And also without needing any triangle advantage. 😛

Kjelle has a thing for armors and strong warriors, so the Black Knight is literally both at once. She was a huge fan of Ike when she met him in the DLC:

Kjelle: You're the one!
Ike: I'm the "one" what? Where did that come from?
Kjelle: Please! Make me your disciple! Teach me everything!
Ike: You want me to teach you?
Kjelle: Yes! I've been watching you—how you move, how you fight... Phantom or not, you're perfect.
Ike: "Phantom"?
Kjelle: Uh, nothing... Anyway, please. Will you take me under your wing?
Ike: Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline.
Kjelle: What? Why? Am I not worthy?
Ike: Look, I'm just not the take-under-my-wing type. All right?
Kjelle: But, sir!
Ike: If you want to learn, you don't have to be my disciple. Just stay close and fight by my side. You'll pick up on stuff.
Kjelle: You'd permit me?
Ike: We're allies. You don't need my permission.
Kjelle: Oh! Thank you, sir!

13 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Kjelle has a thing for armors and strong warriors, so the Black Knight is literally both at once. She was a huge fan of Ike when she met him in the DLC:

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was partly joking and partly saying how I think myself that BK is the coolest armor knight in the series. But it's cool that Kjelle thinks Ike is so awesome, you got taste, girl!

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Kjelle really has a thing for armor dudes. I like how she admits there are far more powerful people than her in Heroes.

I always hated Kjelle in how she acts in her supports, being so rude and arrogant that she would mock others so much. Thankfully the DLC gave her much nicer supports, even has her admit that she doesn't actually think the others weak.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... The Adventure Stories in Dragalia Lost are very interesting, because not only put that character in the spotlight, but also give that character some backstory and personality.

It’s quite ridiculous that Fjorm and Veronica get much more development in their Dragalia Lost convos than in the entirety of FEH. 

Wow, man, I never knew Brady was so relatable for me. I'm pretty certain I recruited him in Awakening at some point, but I didn't use him much after. But him preferring to be alone because trying to socialize has caused him problems and people mistake him for something that he's not...that's exactly what I go through. Though I'm not mistaken for a thug, I'm mistaken for a kid. It still bugs me at times though. And I still feel like more bad than good happens when I try to socialize much.