Forging Bonds: Spanning Time (June 11th)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/11/2019 at 9:13 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sounds like they pop open their surplus of Stamina Potions, I can't see it being any other way. That'd be too much FEH in one day for it to be fun for me. Particularly since I'm not strong enough to just autobattle these at the highest difficulty. Being strong enough to autobattle DL's dailies is what makes that game's grind not so bad.

I used to do that (with 20 or so potions) and would finish it all in about an hour and a half, but I didn't think that was typical. 😀 This time I'm taking it slow.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I liked Kjelle basically name-dropping Dorcas, with the description of his outfit and pumpkin and all. Dorcas is a better fighter than Kjelle confirmed! XD

Well, there is weapon triangle advantage there. Not that I'd disagree with that assessment anyway. 😀

I do think its a bit silly to underplay the Awakening children. They went through literal hell against Grima's forces for years, when they were actual children. Lorewise, they should be incredibly strong themselves by this point.

16 hours ago, Tree said:

Well, there is weapon triangle advantage there. Not that I'd disagree with that assessment anyway. 😀

Yeah, it was impressive when BK one shot kjelle though, and that it's actually true if he has -eclipse- Black Luna charged.

Shows how broken -eclipse- Black Luna is, both in telius and in heroes