Weekly Revival Summons! (Round 2)

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Got a copy each of Tiki and Linde in under 50 orbs.

That gives me enough copies of each to make a second +10. Why? I have no fucking clue.

pulling both red/blue - or sniping, and you got the other one in the same circle/really early?

I'm trying to figure out if i wanna pull for OG Lyn when Hector is around.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, daisy jane said:

pulling both red/blue - or sniping, and you got the other one in the same circle/really early?

I'm trying to figure out if i wanna pull for OG Lyn when Hector is around.

Sniping both colors. I was only 1 away from getting my second +10 on each of them, so I decided to try to get the last copy. Despite the fact that I have no idea what I would do with the second +10.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Sniping both colors. I was only 1 away from getting my second +10 on each of them, so I decided to try to get the last copy. Despite the fact that I have no idea what I would do with the second +10.

cool beans. 
I mean. why i want Lyn is beyond me. (well other than I like her, and it fills out the Herodex) though Bow Lyn would be better for swift sparrow fodder.  i just have issues sniping individual colours (especially green because you can get a lot of sessions w/o even getting green). 

I have all three already. I'll probably try to free pull red, since it gives the best odds of a new off-focus 5*, and Celica is my best of the three right now anyway so she could benefit from a merge if it happens.

So, notable weekly plans:

1 - Eventually get another Tiki, so she can be merged into my existing one.  And pick up either of the others, as I don't have them.
2 - Get anyone, as I'm missing Celica/Delthea, and Genny is useful fodder (got a second copy to merge into my existing one to erase her bane)
4 - Get anyone, as regular Lyn would erase my current Lyn's bane, a second Hector would do something about his bane, and I always need Swift Sparrow
7 - Hinoka or bust
8 - Two of these would be for merges, and Katarina would be a nice addition to my roster
9 - Don't have Delthea, Faye has a good weapon (and I need to merge her), and I won't complain about Alm merges
12 - Don't have Lute/Dorcas, and Mia would be for merges
13 - It's a unit I don't have, a unit that's either a merge or amazing fodder, and the only unit on that banner who doesn't want to be -HP.
14 - Sonya could use a merge, and I have yet to pull a Linde.
15 - Don't have the FE4 characters, and my Azura could use a merge
16 - The only unit I don't want to see is Ephraim.
17 - Either of the fliers would be welcome (go -Spd Elincia), and I guess Innes wouldn't mind a merge.

Despite being a D1 player, I have an argument for over half the banners.  Looks like weeks 1, 8, and 12 will be my heavy pulling weeks.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

So, notable weekly plans:

1 - Eventually get another Tiki, so she can be merged into my existing one.  And pick up either of the others, as I don't have them.
Despite being a D1 player, I have an argument for over half the banners.  Looks like weeks 1, 8, and 12 will be my heavy pulling weeks.

how did you do on the Tiki front?

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Sadly, no dice.  Will have to wait for the next go-around.

Sadly Tiki is not returning in any of the 19 remaining banners, so I hope they restart after Week 20, so you can have a new chance.

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

Sadly, no dice.  Will have to wait for the next go-around.

that's my hope - they repeat. (or have different combinations). 
all i know is that i am Tana/Hinoka or bust. (as well as some hectors. why dc so hard to get)

On 6/17/2019 at 3:29 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

Sadly Tiki is not returning in any of the 19 remaining banners, so I hope they restart after Week 20, so you can have a new chance.

I'm hoping for a reroll of sorts.  Maybe they'll do this again, but put her on two banners instead!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I'm hoping for a reroll of sorts.  Maybe they'll do this again, but put her on two banners instead!

It's highly unlikely she'll appear more than once in a set since red units make up more than 1/3 of the total units in the "removed from the standard pool" pool. The reason there are repeats of some blue, green, and colorless units and no repeats of red units is because there are simply too many red units in that pool to be able to repeat them without making banners with 2 reds in them.

My pulling traits:

1. I went for all colors. I needed a Tiki merge to get rid of her -atk, I did not have Linde and wanted her, and Deirdre could take more merges. Got nothing here. 
  2. I picked red and blue. I did not have Celica and wanted her and even my perfect Delthea could take merges. Got no reds, so I pulled blue. Gave me a free Delthea. 
  3. I have all of them. Nephenee has wrath, but my Sigurd is -spd. Will be one of these two.
  4. Galeforce, distant counter and best unit from 2017. Definitely three appreciated units.
  5. BraveIke for steady breath
  6. I do not have Lucina but she is just a TTMarth cameo. Despite loving her, I will go for the Brave version.
  7. I have perfect Hinoka already, but I would not mind to get a merge for her since I do not need the other two at all. 
  8. I have all of them. But I definitely need a merge for my +spd / -Res Katharina to become awesome. 
  9. I have a perfect Alm and Delthea merge, so I might get try for Faye for fire sweep bow. If she should be +atk or +def, I could think to use her because of her refine. 
  10. Ayra, definitely the most wanted unit from Gen 1. Having a +spd merged Amelia already. 
  11. Definitely one of the two brave units, I do not know whom though yet. 
  12. I have all of them. Lute is the only one who does not have a good boon and merge yet. But if I should get a green orb, I will go for Dorcas because he served me well in lots of GHBs. He definitely could use more merges. 
  13. Hector, and if I do not get green orbs, then Tana. 
  14. I have none of them and I would love to get a Linde. 
  15. I do not have Eldigan and Azura, but I also do not need them, so I go for more Deirdre merges. 
  16. Weakest banner, probably go for Karel. 
  17. Elincia, then Tana
  18. I do not have Sanaki, but more Amelia merges or wrath are more appreciated honestly. 
  19. See 5
  20. I Only have Elise, but this is also the only decent unit here unless I am getting desperately low on quick riposte 3.