Weekly Revival Summons! (Round 2)

I got an Oboro. 
(sigh). i wish i liked her art enough to invest in her. why is everyone i love 5* exclusive?

I already had a LanceLucy - but like almost EVERY SINGLE LANCE i have she's minus spd, but i can't go after her. i needs Hinoka. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/23/2019 at 7:23 PM, Stroud said:

gratz on the merges, this is nice. I am also tempted to go for some Julias. She will reappear in the 6th week. Maybe you can squeeze out another merges out of her then.

I did just that. She's now my first 5 star exclusive +10.

Going to try to muster the patience and willpower for Week 17 - Innes. He may not be as useful as I'd like, but he is my favorite archer in FE, bar none.

Edited by Etheus

5 hours ago, Etheus said:

Going to try to muster the patience and willpower for Week 17 - Innes. He may not be as useful as I'd like, but he is my favorite archer in FE, bar none.

Depends on play style. For me as a Player Phase player, any archer that does not have shit Atk/Spd is very useful, as I can give them Firesweep Bow and they basically make Arena Assault super easy. It is also a great Weapon in Arena to help the bonus unit kill things.

If you are not a Player Phase dominant player, archers are less useful. Their primary niche is to Firesweep walling Enemy Phase foes that are hard to handle with regular Player Phase nukes, which are not too difficult to counter if you use your own Enemy Phase units.

Tomorrow is my birthday - i am hoping for Free Pull Hinoka. (best ivs please, it's my birthday I can be greedy). 
if not - please let me get +Atk Micaiah, or a Great IV Tana in blue (and Hinoka early)

I'll also take a taco (or better a Maribelle, Evil Corrin, or Evil baby Tiki) (in again very few orbs. i'd ideally like to spend less than 50 overall. 

like i said. it's my birthday. i'm allowed to be greedy!!

@daisy jane Nintendo should work with the mobile game publishers to add yearly quests on the linked Nintendo account. These would give out gifts for their various mobile games on a user's birthday. I think around twenty orbs would be appropriate for Heroes. 😀

Shoot. I want to blow the rest of my Orbs on Takumi. I kind of need Close Counter for Counter-Vantage.

However, I am also saving for Orbs for Special Heroes Focus featuring Dancers/Singers, and I also need to save Orbs for Warding Breath.

Well I got Hinoka(s), Takumi(s), and a Micaiah. 

i have to get back to orb saving now. 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Shoot. I want to blow the rest of my Orbs on Takumi. I kind of need Close Counter for Counter-Vantage.

However, I am also saving for Orbs for Special Heroes Focus featuring Dancers/Singers, and I also need to save Orbs for Warding Breath.

are you sure we're getting another dancer banner?

Just now, daisy jane said:

are you sure we're getting another dancer banner?

They have appeared at around the same the last two years. The first one was Performing Arts and the second one was Festival in Hoshido.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

They have appeared at around the same the last two years. The first one was Performing Arts and the second one was Festival in Hoshido.

ah. 
well the question would be are confident are you in getting another takumi later?

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

ah. 
well the question would be are confident are you in getting another takumi later?

Right now is probably his best chance to get a Takumi since it's a 4% starting rate on a 3 person banner.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:15 AM, daisy jane said:

ah. 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:06 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Right now is probably his best chance to get a Takumi since it's a 4% starting rate on a 3 person banner.

Since he cannot pity break me in certain Foci, I am not sure how likely I will get him. Most of my Orbs are spent on Dancers/Singers, ranged flying units, and skills, and sometimes on waifus too if I am feeling it. Since I have every Dancer/Singer and most ranged flying units and waifus, I will mostly be summoning from those New Heroes and non-rerun Special Heroes Foci, so Takumi cannot pity break there. Skills I summon for are Firesweep Bow, Distant Counter, Close Counter, Steady Breath, and Warding Breath, so the only way Takumi can realistically pity break me at a reasonable rate is if I am summoning Faye.

I am down to my last Faye fodder, so I guess the next time Takumi can pity break me is if Faye appears again, but with so many colorless units that can appear, I am not sure I will be lucky enough to get him.

Anyways, yeah, that 4%/2% is too good to pass up since it also reduces the likelihood of getting pity broken. I spent about 120 something free Orbs and spent another $40 to get 3 Takumi fodder. I also got a fourth Takumi, but I am saving that one since it has [+Atk, -HP], although I guess I do not really need to since I already have a built up Takumi +Atk, but I just want to keep some options open. I am down to 5 Orbs, but I guess I will just delay purchasing my Switch when the next Dancers/Singers Special Heroes Focus comes.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

I guess I will just delay purchasing my Switch when the next Dancers/Singers Special Heroes Focus comes.

You can do what I plan on doing and wait until they release the new Nintendo Switch to get one for Three Houses.

2 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

You can do what I plan on doing and wait until they release the new Nintendo Switch to get one for Three Houses.

That is a good idea. I heard that there is was a Joy-Con drift problem, so I guess I will wait until they stamp out those issues with the new Switch.

• 3 months later...

The priority list  I have for are:  brave Lucina> Arya> Nephenee > Sonya> Julia > brave Lyn > Elincia > Ryoma > Minerva > Faye > Delthea > Ninian > Eldigan > Deirdre > Linde > Sanaki > Katarina> Lucina >Lyn> Hinoka> Azura > Elise

Brave Lucina, Arya, Nephenee are to ones I want to actually summon for everyone else is for merges.

It seems like the gen 1 5* possibly might demote for the 3rd year anniversary judging by the notification that this the last time they will be re-run. 

21 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The priority list  I have for are:  brave Lucina> Arya> Nephenee > Sonya> Julia > brave Lyn > Elincia > Ryoma > Minerva > Faye > Delthea > Ninian > Eldigan > Deirdre > Linde > Sanaki > Katarina> Lucina >Lyn> Hinoka> Azura > Elise

Brave Lucina, Arya, Nephenee are to ones I want to actually summon for everyone else is for merges.

It seems like the gen 1 5* possibly might demote for the 3rd year anniversary judging by the notification that this the last time they will be re-run. 

Where does it state that this will be the last re-run.

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Where does it state that this will be the last re-run.

I"m assuming from the wording "By popular demand, Weekly Revival summoning events are coming back for another cycle!"

The "another cycle" wording makes me wonder if the units will be on permanent rotation or this is a one-time thing,

25 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I"m assuming from the wording "By popular demand, Weekly Revival summoning events are coming back for another cycle!"

The "another cycle" wording makes me wonder if the units will be on permanent rotation or this is a one-time thing,

I read that phrasing as declining to commit to more cycles, but not saying it won't happen either.

By the time this cycle ends, it'll be spring, so if they're planning on taking Book 2 5*s out of the pool and adding them to the weekly rotation, that could be the time they'll do it.

• Book 1: 20 red, 12 blue, 8 green, 8 colorless
  • Book 2: 16 red, 11 blue, 10 green, 6 colorless

The Book 1 rotation had 20 weeks so each red could appear exactly once. This suggests that a Book 1+2 rotation might span 36 weeks.