Weekly Revival Summons! (Round 2)

Didn't exactly have much of a choice when the only focus color that showed up is red. Got 4* Palla.

OG Lyn coming back on mid-November. Really gonna be a tough call for me. And then Takumi on mid-December.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This'll be the first time I save for a banner for merges. It's nerve wracking but exciting. With a +3 Lyn I hope to grab at least 3 or 4 of her on next month's banner. I'll have around 300-400 orbs most likely if I don't spend on anything else this month.

i would have rather liked them to drop them all into the 3-4 star pool. Maybe next year...

And now i am certain the same thing will happen to the Book II 5 Star exclusives *sigh*. I mean i get it the 3-4 Star pool is allready bloated. But this isnt a permanent solution to the matter 😕

On the one hand, running them again at least guarantees that they're still around reliably, but they should be demoted. Seriously. A lot of these are worse than 3-4 stars now. It'll be nice if they drop them into the 3-4 star pool after this second rerun, but I'm not optimistic for that.

Launch day 3-4 star units should be moved into a separate pool that only lets you pull 3-4 stars, but that you can redeem using crystals. Because I have too many crystals and nothing to do with them.

10 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

On the one hand, running them again at least guarantees that they're still around reliably, but they should be demoted. Seriously. A lot of these are worse than 3-4 stars now. It'll be nice if they drop them into the 3-4 star pool after this second rerun, but I'm not optimistic for that.

Launch day 3-4 star units should be moved into a separate pool that only lets you pull 3-4 stars, but that you can redeem using crystals. Because I have too many crystals and nothing to do with them.

Like what IntSys is doing with Bantu and Valbar, could be done with Book 1 5* heroes. Just add them slowly to the 3-4* pool. Like... Here, a New Heroes banner with Shadow Dragons units, and with it Young Tiki will be added to the pool. Now, a Fates Banner, with Azura being added to the pool.

About the idea of redeem heroes using crystals... I don't see that happening. Maybe a cheaper summoning pool, with 3>2>2>2>1 orbs price instead of 5>4>4>4>3.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

if Baby Tiki demoted i'd +10 her out. i have 3 of her. 

i know this will make people mad but i'm just seriously wondering if a good chunk of the reason why they aren't is because a good chunk of them (minus their subbar fodder) still can generate them money. and if they help pay the bills. well... (shrug)

I don't know if a lot of them are worse than some of the current 3-4 star units. i am certain that's not really the case - just that like most gen 1s they need a refine, but what hurts a good chunk of them 5* exclusive is that they can't really be merged up unless you pay pay or save save (and get lucky lucky 😉 ) then they need better skills. but a lot of 3-4 projects need that too so. 

honestly. I'd be happy if a huge chunk of them demoted.
(and like i said i think the best way to handle the bloat is maybe just divide the pools per banner.)

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

i know this will make people mad but i'm just seriously wondering if a good chunk of the reason why they aren't is because a good chunk of them (minus their subbar fodder) still can generate them money. and if they help pay the bills. well... (shrug)

I think so. There are a lot of big waifus and popular characters that can generate money like Lucina, Ike, and Elise.

17 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think so. There are a lot of big waifus and popular characters that can generate money like Lucina, Ike, and Elise.

mhm. i mean it would be nice maybe. like on a legendary banner, say These 5*'s are available at 4* rarity! (have it so random, so you can't predict). could make some skippable banners summonable 

21 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think alternate summon currency is going to happen, but I could see them giving launch 3-4*s the Book 1 5* treatment of being limited to rerun banners.

Yeah, the crystals thing is wishful thinking. Because I have too many of them and I hit my cap for universal crystals long ago and yet they keep foisting this crap on us.

Edited by Sunwoo

17 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, the crystals thing is wishful thinking. Because I have too many of them and I hit my cap for universal crystals long ago and yet they keep foisting this crap on us.

i know. and you can't pick and choose what you need. and I am one of those rare people who actually LIKE training my units manually.