Do you do Feather mercenary work during Voting Gauntlets? What other stuff do you do during Voting Gauntlets?

XRay

Feather Mercenary During Voting Gauntlets  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you join teams often based on Feather gains rather than on your character preferences?

2. 2. For those that base their joining decisions on Feather gains, when you are working as a mercenary, do you base your decision solely on Feather gain or do you also factor in character preferences?

• I base my decision on solely Feather gains.
    • I base my decision on both Feather gains and character preferences.
    • I rarely or never do Feather mercenary work.
  3. 3. For those that base their joining decisions on Feather gains, which side do you join?

• Join small teams for high rank Feathers.
    • Join large teams for victory Feathers.
    • Depends.
  4. 4. For those that base their joining decisions on Feather gains, do you do mercenary work for all three rounds or only some rounds?

• I do mercenary work for all three rounds.
    • I do mercenary work ideally for the first two rounds before switching to whoever I like best.
    • I do mercenary work for one round.
    • I do mercenary work after my favorite or favorites have lost their round.

I just join my favorite character's team and when I lose, I do the petty option of joining any other team but their's to exact my revenge.

I'm nowhere near desperate enough for feather to bother joining teams based on who will get the most feathers

I pretty much always join my favorites unless it is like the last VG where I don't like or know the characters that well in which I join the team that looks like will always have multipliers and provided I actually have the unit for the small extra bonus.

I've never cared for minmaxing feather gains since I get enough from playing VGs normally as is. I always choose based on favorites, if only out of principle since there isn't really any significantly different reward between winners and losers. It's, what, a 1500 feather difference on average? You could easily get that from an average full summoning session or two.

Feather merc here!

Since we don’t get anything based on who wins the VG (not even a single accesory or a miserable 1* copy), I don’t care in the slightest who wins a VG, as long as I get a nice bunch of feathers. 

So I decide my team considering who’s the least popular 5* exclusive from the poll that I have for each round. 

I look at DarkAlf's predictor after I get home from work(usually about hour 5 or 6 if memory serves) and note anyone looking like they will have crazy number of multipliers. The first hour is definitely a big factor here, but I also try and keep on eye out for a later bloomer. Anyways I then rank all the bonus folks by how much I like them. I toss anyone I don't have and join the team I like the most. If I don't really like anyone who is good for feathers I may join my fav and just say screw feathers. This usually only happens if I don't think I will have much time to play that round though. I used to just go pure mercenary and join who has the biggest gap, but I have gotten stuck on that team all the way up before and end up supporting someone I don't like much. This way I know I will at least like who I support.

Round 3 if I get to pick is all about my favorite unless I don't have a clear favorite and then it is all about the feathers.

I really don’t care for feather gain optimization. I just pick a favorite and do the quests and spend the flags during multipliers. 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, Glennstavos said:

I wasn't talking specifically about here. That this shit happens at all is what I may be inclined to think of when somebody proclaims "character loyalty" above all else. It's a mobile game. Not something worth hacking people over. And even if it was JUST death threats I'd say it's a bit much.

Yes, I was there when that happen.

I was more specifically talking about people being bitter as of recently than anything else.