Langrisser X Trails In The Sky Crossover Event

Captain Karnage

https://langrisser.zlongame.com/m/index.html

Though I'd go ahead and just share this here seeing as there are some fans of the Trails series here

___

TBH I know nothing about that series i just know that at least 1 character in this event can earned, and from my past experience with Langrisser M is that it's not necessarily hard it just requires some grinding to do so.

I stopped playing Langrisser Mobile (the time investment was too much and I couldn't support the company behind it due to their practices). Also, I never managed to fully immerse myself in the Trails series as my only experience is maybe 10 hours in the first game. It's good, but it didn't hook me enough to keep my attention away from other things...

If I recall correctly, there are two "free" Trails characters one can obtain from the event. I think they are Oliver and Kloe. The rest (Estelle, Joshua, "demon loli, sword guy") are Gacha only and are limited to the duration of the crossover event.
Best of luck to those still playing or returning to LM for the crossover characters.