E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

Given tomorrow is a day for Nintendo in E3, I figured it would be good to prepare a topic to discuss any info that comes in tomorrow.

MOD EDIT: LEAK STUFF THAT IS STILL NOT BACKED UP BY AN OFFICIAL SOURCE GOES IN SPOILER TAGS!

MOD EDIT THE SECOND: READ THIS.  AND FOLLOW IT.   I'D MUCH RATHER SPEND THE TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT BYLETH'S CLOAK THAN WARNING PEOPLE.

Edited by VincentASM
Hopefully the last time I have to tell people to spoiler things.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a reminder:

E3's Nintendo Direct will be at noon EDT. Nintendo has said that they'll be focusing on "Switch games coming out this year," which one would think would include Three Houses.

Whether we get anything after the Nintendo Direct is anyone's guess.

I'm still hoping for a demo no matter how unlikely it is. Also again unlikely, but I'd love a class roll

I feel doubtful we're getting a demo but every NEW major Nintendo release for this year so far has one so maybe. I feel it would help give some advertising to the west which it really needs right now. Otherwise Story trailer and small Tree house segment of prologue and academy segment. Please famitsu come through today! unless they want the final 3 in it for next week so it might be then.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

34 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:
  Hide contents

If there is one.

Thani did say she made up some stuff, but so far she managed to preemptively reveal the names of unrevealed characters at the time.

Leaks were real

Edited by redlight

I AM SCREAMING. OH MY GOD.

I can't believe they were true, and everything looks great! Edelguard looks beautiful, Claude looks fabulous as usual, and Dimitri, like holy shit???????

I think I'm going to die of excitement. I can't believe the leaks were real!

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Did.... Did Byleth just go Super Saiyan?! I didn't imagine that, right?!

It seems green or at least similar to the saint who fought against Nemesis.

So It's basically confirmed the leaks were accurate. Though it's been pretty clear for a while.

That's good for the most part, but there are some parts I'm still really hoping aren't accurate. Even though they probably will be. 

Edited by EJ107

Wow, that was awesome. I can't believe the leaks were real (now, which 10% are wrong, we'll see). Dimitri was looking hot af, it was unbelievable. I'm +300% more excited now. I can't wait for this trailer to be analyzed. xD

Just now, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Also yikes Dimtri is pretty badass and savage here!

Spoiler

He was said to have mental issuesdue to trauma.

And he looks much better like Thani said