E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

OMG. WOAH! That looks so awesome, my hype has just like....exponentially jumped. The sweet innocence of their class days compared to the gritty-ness of 5 years was impressive and amazing.

Claude looked AMAZING. Dimitri totally looks like the bad guy! And omg, Byleth has blonde hair now?! I'm ... wow. I need a deep dive analysis STAT. Haha. The fact they revealed the time-skip must mean a fair amount of the game is gonna take place after. Looks like the monastery really is just the first act, which is great!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also is it just me, or is Claude by far the most heroic sounding of the three lords? Edelgard sounds resigned, but determined, Dimitri sounds like he's ready to rip and tear, meanwhile Claude's all 'I fight for my friends!'

Love timeskip. This will make things different for me and I could imagine Byleth pairing with others. Also could love some of the students more if they are aged. xD I just like older characters that's it. But this makes decisions more difficult DX. 

3 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Also is it just me, or is Claude by far the most heroic sounding of the three lords? Edelgard sounds resigned, but determined, Dimitri sounds like he's ready to rip and tear, meanwhile Claude's all 'I fight for my friends!'

Yup noticed it as well. It’s a nice change of pace.

Just now, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

So interested in the 4th path revolving Edelgard now!

Just hoping it's not a 'Revelations' type route, that resolves everything with minimal bloodshed.

1 minute ago, Onestep said:

Just hoping it's not a 'Revelations' type route, that resolves everything with minimal bloodshed.

Spoiler

Thani said it's not a neutral path

Gamefaqs is shitting their pants now haha

Edited by redlight

1 minute ago, Onestep said:

Yeah, that'll suck if they go the ideal route with one of these routes and make the others hollow by comparison.

4 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Spoiler

The fourth one is a kill everyone/ruthless Edelgard route according to Thanibomb so no.

Spoilers regarding confirmed leak

Edited by ColdHeartAndASummerDream

12 minutes ago, Onestep said:

If Lorenz, Ignace, and Rafael manage to “glow up” over the five-year span (or somehow get decent haircuts), Golden Deer it is for me!

Leak info in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I have a feeling Edelgard's 4th route may be the "true route" but it'll probably involve lots of bloodshed and the like. The true ending may not be a sunshine and rainbows one. (Of course it's gonna be a happy go-lucky route. Happy endings is almost a must for any RPG, even if the story suffers in such a route.)

Anyways, can't wait to see the Fire Emblem coverage later.

Edited by Sire
Edited due to having leak info.

Five year time skip... I'm guessing they're going to use this to justify s-supports. "It's been five years since they were your students, so it's okay!" <- almost inevitable quote. 

Anyway; oh my gosh! The game's looking so good!

10 minutes ago, ColdHeartAndASummerDream said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The fourth one is a kill everyone/ruthless Edelgard route according to Thanibomb so no.

Spoilers regarding confirmed leak

She is realy going to do it...

Spoiler

They cant kill you at student meting IF you kill them first!

Glory to the Crimson Comet Edelgard!

I'm kinda shook they actually revealed it but it looks super promising none the less (also it looks like someone was mass killing Leicester troops with fire magic holy shit).

Byleth looks to have barely aged a day besides his hair lol.

Very emotional trailer, certainly raised hype for me, seems like it will definitely be a more tragic story, I hope they don't take it down too much on that road and you just can't get a break, it could get too much (especially if the game is long).

New Claude is weird, Dimitri interests me a lot,  that "king of the North" look works very well. Edelgard is just incredibly elegant, not a fan of the buns but she really is an Empress now.

Big nono for me is blonde Byleth though, maybe I'll get used to it, but right now it doesn't fit at all.

On the timeskip, very curious on what happens on the secondary characters, not only from a looks perspective but maybe in some supports/sidestories (especially if we think of the fact that some supports seemed story locked). Could make for a lot of world-building which is always nice.

22 minutes ago, Onestep said:

That's because he follows the Bro C(l)aude.

Sorry...

I really wasn't expecting much, so I'm pleasently surprised. And by that I mean, I am even more hyped than before. I never thought it would be possible.

And that expalins the locked support at least