E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

Alright, some presumed spoilers.

So if you look at the scene where the arms burst out of the coffin, then you'll notice that they have the same spiked bracers as the (presumed) Liberation King who fought the green-haired lady with Byleth's sword. So he's probably coming back to life at some point, assuming that was in the distant past.

Edited by Onestep

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Azz said:

Wait I never checked, but is 3H getting covered at Three House Live?

Some people in Mangs's chat said there'll be coverage for gameplay. Just wait a bit

As cool as the time-skip is, it shouldn't have been in a trailer. Would've been a lot cooler to have this as a surprise.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, HappyHawlucha. said:

Yep, I doubt it'll be post timeskip chapters tho 😕

I mean I doubted that lol, but it's to nice to know there will be stuff woot

I'm crying, this is all I wanted!

Blond Byleth is already growing on me, and Dimitri has an EYEPATCH oh my loooord.

I'm so excited, July 26th can't come soon enough!

Just now, FuranSuwa said:

The trailer seemed pretty dark and stuff... I hope the story is not full tragedy, I'm not good with dark stories and character deaths Q^Q

I hate to break it to you but FE has a long history of being tragic. *cough Battle of Belhalla cough*

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

As cool as the time-skip is, it shouldn't have been in a trailer. Would've been a lot cooler to have this as a surprise.

I dunno. The time-skip could be seen as a means of marketing for people skeptical of the school setting.

Just noticed something while rewatching...

lfhQGDO.jpg

WHY IS IT NOT AN AXE?

On another note, someone steps over ol'Flamy's mask, I think he's going to be the early antagonist (while you're at school) and nothing more.
Then again I don't think we're leaving school too early, or at least we'll use the building again, would be stupid to develop all that stuff to only use it in the first part (which appears to be fairly short? It looks like most of the game is post skip)

3 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Well overall Nintendo won E3 by a avalanche!!!!!

Indeed but half of the competition was in snooze mode so its kind of a win by default. 

But with two Smash characters, a BOTW sequel, Fire Emblem and more I'd say Nintendo would have won by an avalanche if the rest brought their A game too. 

1 minute ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

@Vince777 Yeah I was thinking the same thing, it may be a hint at possible customization.

I wonder if the time skip will have any affect on possible S supports? As far as I know there isn't anything official saying romantic relationships will even be in the game. I would personally like them but that's just me.

Well leak mention we can have relationships so worry not!