E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

6 minutes ago, User name said:

Nice analysis! But I think that Edelgard is going to get a bone axe aswell as a sword whic used to be seirose's.

Because we need to have Edel and Byleth fight, just like Seiros and Nemesis

It makes sense for her to get a Bone Axe. All artwork has her with an axe, and there already is a Bone Sword (Byleth's). So, With Byleth (Sword), Dimitri (Lance), and Claude (Bow), it makes sense for Edelgard to get an Axe.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

So just did a quick analysis, picking up some main details (I'll let others do the full in-depth one), but I want to show a few things.

It appears all the main characters get a new weapon after the time skip. Dimitri's looks like bone or something, but the main attraction is the stone in the middle. It looks like the stone we saw in the Feb Direct, but it appears to have Dimitri's Crest, or the Crest of Blaiddyd.

Next we have Claude.

Claude's Bow also appears to be made of bone and contains a Crest Stone, most likely the Crest of Riegan.

Edelgard gets a different weapon. Its an ornate sword, reminds me of the Beloved Zofia. This sword bears the Crest of Seiros, which makes sense for Edelgard, but why is the sword not made of Bone like the others? Maybe she also has an axe?

And could her sword be the same that Seiros is using in her fight with Nemesis(?)?

And is this the same sword that Catherine wields?

OK, which poor dragon did they carve all these special weapons from?

31 minutes ago, Arvin said:

What is Edelgard wearing? Is that crown or demonic horns like the ones you see on animes?

"Byleth, I'm already a demon..."

Man, we just cranking out the MGSV memes.  First we got Punished Dimitri and then it's the demon Edelgard.  What an absolute legend, that game was; the deepest well of memes you'll find in a video game.

31 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I still find it odd that in all of the trailers so far, there is more of a focus on the cutscenes and interaction. Most of the gameplay information that we know about comes from the Famitsu articles. With the game coming out a month from now I wonder what will happen.

I feel like gameplay stuff will be shown at Treehouse.

Three Houses at Treehouse.  How appropriate, lmao.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Uh, Cristina Vee mentioned last year she was Edelgard. Unless I'm missing something?

You missed out on a particular tweet from the woman herself.  She said herself that she's no longer doing voice work for the character.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Uh, Cristina Vee mentioned last year she was Edelgard. Unless I'm missing something?

She confirmed she is no longer voicing Edelgard just some time ago. 😞

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Yes, you are. In the last trailer(before this one) Edelgard was voiced by Tara Platt(or someone else, at least, we didn't know at that time). This was confirmed five days ago by Cristina Vee herself here, she was indeed not voicing Edelgard anymore.

Edited by ColdHeartAndASummerDream

20 minutes ago, Onestep said:

So if we take the leaks as true, then the most important universal character to all routes would be Sothis. Who is S-supportable. Which would make the child-looking dragon the Azura of the game in terms of romantic implications. 

Nice to know that IS's reaction to people not being sure about the young looking dragons is "**** you, you will have this dragon and you will like it."

And, like Azura, there are disgusting implications to putting them together. At least with Sothis it's plain as day, unlike Azura where they buried it in a reveal near the end of Revelations. 

7 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

It makes sense for her to get a Bone Axe. All artwork has her with an axe, and there already is a Bone Sword (Byleth's). So, With Byleth (Sword), Dimitri (Lance), and Claude (Bow), it makes sense for Edelgard to get an Axe.

"Gee Edelgard how come you're mom lets you have two prfs?"

5 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

OK, which poor dragon did they carve all these special weapons from?

Maybe this one?

Spoiler

GKFdnuj.pngtK0HfyI.png

This Dragon appears to be made of bone. It also has a mark of the Crest of Seiros (on it's nose?). This Dragon could be the large white one on the Seiros Mural.

Spoiler

9GqMnA0.pngfr1SmPp.png

Just now, Lord_Grima said:

Maybe this one?

Hide contents

GKFdnuj.pngtK0HfyI.png

This Dragon appears to be made of bone. It also has a mark of the Crest of Seiros (on it's nose?). This Dragon could be the large white one on the Seiros Mural.

Hide contents

9GqMnA0.pngfr1SmPp.png

Very interesting!!!

Just now, vanguard333 said:

And, like Azura, there are disgusting implications to putting them together. At least with Sothis it's plain as day, unlike Azura where they buried it in a reveal near the end of Revelations. 

And, also like Azura, a majority of fans likely won't care and Sothis'll be the first loli to top all waifu-lists. Maybe.

I'm interested in how the plot truly unfolds. If we get contrivance city or an actual coherent storyline this time. I personally hope for the latter, honestly.

1 minute ago, Lord_Grima said:

Maybe this one?

Reveal hidden contents

GKFdnuj.pngtK0HfyI.png

Reveal hidden contents

9GqMnA0.pngfr1SmPp.png

I'm guessing the bone dragon will be the final boss.

Pretty sure I saw Divine Seros changing her eyes into a dragon one, confirming she’s a Manakete...so Eddy also runs dragon blood?

Still don’t know who the goddess really is. Previous Famitsu implied she’s the white dragon

11 minutes ago, Camisado said:

Post-time skip Edelgard is definitively giving me Daenarys vibes. 

So, she'll be fairly well-written at the start, but by the last couple of chapters her character will have a massive and sudden drop in quality?

Anyway; we seem to have a bone whip-sword that looks like it was made from part of a tail, a bone spear that looks like... a talon; maybe, a bone bow that looks like it's made from... I honestly have no clue, and most likely a bone axe. Sounds like different parts of a dead dragon were scavenged and turned into legendary weapons. One of these weapons ended up in the hands of Nemesis, and was reclaimed after the fight with Seiros (and Seiros holds the sword as if mourning someone). So, what happened to the others?

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So both Edelgard and Dimitri seems to get corrupted. Dimitri's the most obvious with his eyepatch and his ''kill them all!'', but Edgy doesn't seem very innocent either with her ''We must eliminate those clinging to an outdated sense of justice''. 

Caspar the justice boy is about to turn into Casper the friendly ghost.

But i think its great to have a Female lord who is ready to get her hands dirty, and do what need to be done, regardles of how cruel it might be.

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So both Edelgard and Dimitri seems to get corrupted. Dimitri's the most obvious with his eyepatch and his ''kill them all!'', but Edgy doesn't seem very innocent either with her ''We must eliminate those clinging to an outdated sense of justice''. 

Let’s not forget that Cipher card reveals Claude was a conspirator.

Well things seem to be a LOT more interesting this time around, still really hoping my dumb theory about there being mindcontrol-corruption-possession magic at play doesn't turn out to be true. While the trailer DID hype me up for the game, my guard's still up until I actually play the thing.

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm interested in how the plot truly unfolds. If we get contrivance city or an actual coherent storyline this time. I personally hope for the latter, honestly.

Same here.

Also, I'm warming up to the style of cutscenes this game has. Thought it was a poor man's Echoes at first but it's growing on me.

@Lord_Grima I'm pretty sure Edelgard is using the same sword as Seiros.There's some high quality pictures of the trailer on Nintendo's E3 website and we can see the similarities

Spoiler

media-0.image.png

media-3.image.png

We can see that the base of the blades are really similar and the crest of Seiros on it. And I don't know if it's the lighting of the scene, but Edelgard hair and eyes seems to have changed color to become more greenish, similar to Seiros. And I'm wondering if Byleth hair change is supposed to reflect Nemesis, not Seiros, since he seems to have a slight green tinge to his hair in the picture.

2 minutes ago, User name said:

But i think its great to have a Female lord who is ready to get her hands dirty, and do what need to be done, regardles of how cruel it might be.

Didn't Micaiah already do that to an extent?