E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

What seems to make so much more sense now is byleths knowledge of the various characters' weaknesses,strengths and hidden talents.because byleth has actually gotten to know them once before they are able to detain which character excels/lacks in which field. I dont know if this is really that important but it seems like a neat addition in terms of conitinuity,though i could be wrong^^;

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, User name said:

But i think its great to have a Female lord who is ready to get her hands dirty, and do what need to be done, regardles of how cruel it might be.

Well...we do have Micaiah

Anyway, I've very hyped right now and I can't wait for this to come out ;____; I want it now. 

5 minutes ago, 小鹿☆ said:

What seems to make so much more sense now is byleths knowledge of the various characters' weaknesses,strengths and hidden talents.because byleth has actually gotten to know them once before they are able to detain which character excels/lacks in which field. I dont know if this is really that important but it seems like a neat addition in terms of conitinuity,though i could be wrong^^;

in the same vein I could see a form of New Game+ where we keep our professor level due to time travel.

Post time skip designs look great. Edelgard stays winning looking amazing, Dimitri is most improved, and Claude loses some of his charm but still looks great.

Can't wait to see how the other characters look after 5 years.

Dimitri looks so tortured in those pictures. Really wonder what happened to him during those 5 year.

And it seems that all 3 are going to get bone weapons similar to Byleth's. So Edelgard only having a sword in the trailer doesn't mean she stops using axes (assuming what she's wielding is an axe).

Those are time skip designs? I assumed they were the trio's parents. Where was it said that they're older versions of the trio themselves?

Anyway, anyone notice that in a few clips, Byleth was blonde instead of the usual dark bluish green hair? This must mean some customization for them is confirmed!

The game is looking awesomer and awesomer though!

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

As expected, Claude is still the best looking one here.

Press X to Disagree. I love them all but Dimitri looks too badass not to be the best.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Those are time skip designs? I assumed they were the trio's parents. Where was it said that they're older versions of the trio themselves?

Anyway, anyone notice that in a few clips, Byleth was blonde instead of the usual dark bluish green hair? This must mean some customization for them is confirmed!

Those design are too similar not to be them, especially since they're introduced in the trailer right after a 5 years time skip is mentioned. 

And I assume that Byleth's hair change is due to some story related event or to his powers. And this isn't confirmed, but in one shot, Edelgard also seems to have different hair and eye colors, so that would also point toward in-game magic being the cause for the changes, not customization.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Those design are too similar not to be them, especially since they're introduced in the trailer right after a 5 years time skip is mentioned. 

And I assume that Byleth's hair change is due to some story related event or to his powers. And this isn't confirmed, but in one shot, Edelgard also seems to have different hair and eye colors, so that would also point toward in-game magic being the cause for the changes, not customization.

Yeah, true.

...Oh, that sounds weird and too similar to DBZ's Saiyan thing. I'm not sure I'll care for it at all. Feels like something that'll just become a cheesy meme for people.

After the art release, I decided that I will definitely choose Dimitri's house as my endgame. o: Not exactly a huge fan how they fashioned Claude's facial hair. Edelgard looks amazing though!

Some more OA in spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also a fact sheet (mostly stuff we knew, but it seems that these monsters are called Demonic Beasts:

Spoiler

D8zMBMvXYAA2iKz.png

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I noticed that as well; I'm hoping that it does mean there's customization for them. Though, that would make the pre-rendered cutscenes a bit weird. 

I really have Lanselot (from Tactics Ogre LUCT) feeling from Dimitri

Spoiler

Both Lanselot. He looked like a Hamilton, but he borders to Tartaros now.

Whatever happened to him, it wasn't a good experience (I just hope the other house members escaped it anyway. My poor boy Ashe doesn't deserve more suffering.)