E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

Gosh, I thought such knowledge would make my choice easier. They all 3 have something nice DX.

Dimitri looks really interesting, also wonder what happened there that he gives another aura. Edelgard is also nice as an Empress and Claude gained some points for me.
This game will really take some time..almost have to hide myself away until I played through everything there before discussing with one about it. xD

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming blonde Byleth is post timeskip. Considering we can kinda assume Nemesis (bearded guy with whip sword) is his ancestor (same crest and whip sword), Byleth is possibly becoming more like him (minus the ageing it seems, which possibly comes from Sothis and her bending time shenanigans)

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

Some more OA in spoilers

Hide contents

Hide contents

Also a fact sheet (mostly stuff we knew, but it seems that these monsters are called Demonic Beasts:

Reveal hidden contents

D8zMBMvXYAA2iKz.png

Those three will be legendary versions of the trio in FE Heroes, calling it now. 😛

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Those three will be legendary versions of the trio in FE Heroes, calling it now. 😛

First Heroes banner will be Student Edel; Dimitri and Claude with their pre timeskip OA weapons; then each with get a legendary variant post timeskip with their bone weapons.

The more I think about it the more I feel like it's a time travel and not a "true" timeskip, maybe it won't be completely at player's choice, but it could be something like "go back to fix the future", or "see the future to do the right thing". Reason for that, again, they can't bin all of that development time put into academy stuff. And it's already confirmed that we have time travel as a gameplay feature, so it could be something a lot more relevant than just the wheel like in Echoes.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

First Heroes banner will be Student Edel; Dimitri and Claude with their pre timeskip OA weapons; then each with get a legendary variant post timeskip with their bone weapons.

Well yeah, I didn't say we wouldn't get pre-time skip versions of the trio in the regular pool. xP

EDIT: Ew, more time travel? Ugh. I never like time travel shit (well, almost... *cough*Zelda OoT*cough*). Why can't people just stay away from it...

Edited by Anacybele

I saw someone on Reddit say that maybe 3H will be akin to OoT where you will play through the game, cue timeskip, see how devestated everything is, then have the opportunity to travel back in time (thanks to Sothis) and fix everything, which would certainly be something.

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

Some more OA in spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Also a fact sheet (mostly stuff we knew, but it seems that these monsters are called Demonic Beasts:

Reveal hidden contents

D8zMBMvXYAA2iKz.png

So... let's see if we can figure this out: Byleth's whip-sword was most likely made from a dragon tail, given its distinct shape and its nature as a whip-sword. So, let's see if we can figure out the rest:

Edelgard's axe looks like... jaw; maybe? It does seem to resemble the jaw of that dragon in the third picture, and it has teeth inside. 

Dimitri's spear... I'm thinking a horn, since it looks like a different material from the other weapons, and it matches the colouration of the horns on that dragon. 

Claude's bow... that's a tough one. Fingers; maybe? Wing tips?

1 hour ago, Onestep said:

So if we take the leaks as true, then the most important universal character toy all routes would be Sothis. Who is S-supportable. Which would make the child-looking dragon the Azura of the game in terms of romantic implications. 

Nice to know that IS's reaction to people not being sure about the young looking dragons is "**** you, you will have this dragon and you will like it."

Which means nothing because being a major character and/or present in all routes doesn't mean canon love interest unless it's part of the fanbase trying to push random rules again. It was debunked a lot of times 

As for the trailer, not surprised because I believed the leak. Most characters designs were improved, including Claude who changed the least but a beard is always nice imo

15 minutes ago, Azz said:

I saw someone on Reddit say that maybe 3H will be akin to OoT where you will play through the game, cue timeskip, see how devestated everything is, then have the opportunity to travel back in time (thanks to Sothis) and fix everything, which would certainly be something.

So it would be more or less like Lucina was the main character of Awakening. Time travel stuff to fix everything.  

Just now, Mylady said:

So it would be more or less like Lucina was the main character of Awakening. Time travel stuff to fix everything.  

Pretty much I suppose, which would be interesting to see, I've always wanted to see what Awakening would be like with Lucina as the MC

I'm glad that going off of what Thani's been saying Dimitri's story isn't just gonna be "he goes insane then goes on a killing spree" and actually deals with his trauma and mental health; hopefully we as Byleth try to help him rather than just aid his bloodlust.

25 minutes ago, timon said:

The more I think about it the more I feel like it's a time travel and not a "true" timeskip, maybe it won't be completely at player's choice, but it could be something like "go back to fix the future", or "see the future to do the right thing". Reason for that, again, they can't bin all of that development time put into academy stuff. And it's already confirmed that we have time travel as a gameplay feature, so it could be something a lot more relevant than just the wheel like in Echoes.

Reminds me of Radiant Historia(great game highly recommend!)

7 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I'm glad that going off of what Thani's been saying Dimitri's story isn't just gonna be "he goes insane then goes on a killing spree" and actually deals with his trauma and mental health; hopefully we as Byleth try to help him rather than just aid his bloodlust.

What about Claude's?

So, Byleth became a Gangstar, Edgy seem to have gone a tad nazGERMAN SOLDIER, Dimitri seems so have forgotten to sleep, and Claude... is prettier.
Got to say, Eldegard's armor is tad too flashy for my taste.

Meanwhile, local loli in stupid cloth is ignored, which is perfectly normal, because who the hell did that and though it was a good idea ?

The hype is real bros !

1 hour ago, Azz said:

Speaking of poor idea, who the hell would think it's good idea to do that though ? Like, seriously, who ? I could be wrong but, they proved they couldn't do timetravel crap to saves their lives, so something like that, for S-RPG ? Nani.

Don't fuck this up IS, don't fuck this up please.

Edited by B.Leu