E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

I am actually pretty excited for sothis, looks to be an observer just watching as everything unfolds, curious to see the ending, then there is dimitri, I am still going blue lions, punished "venom" dimitri is too good to pass up. I admit, they could botch it up hard, like really hard, but for now I am fairly optimistic, could they do the unthinkable and release a game that could satisfy both sides of the fanbase? 

Edited by thecrimsonflash
don't want to get yelled at for leaks no matter how minor

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you guys put the leak stuff in spoilers?  I'm tempted to go through this topic and slap every single person who mentioned leaks without tags with a very long suspension.

3 hours ago, redlight said:

I dunno. The time-skip could be seen as a means of marketing for people skeptical of the school setting.

Worked for me, since I wasn't big on the school thing.

2 hours ago, Florete said:

"Both sides of time are revealed to you."

Surprised no one seems to be talking about this line from Sothis. Makes it sound less like a timeskip and more like we'll be playing two sides of time together.

I have no idea how it would work, but this would be cool.

1 hour ago, User name said:

Guys Dimitri is really upset that you all made fun of his hair,maybe y'all shoud i dunno apologize?

No.  But I'm House Golden Deer, so. . .tee-hee~!

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

Is it me, or does Edelgard have the same VA as Sara from Trails?

Edel's VA is Tara Platt.

---

That's more like it.  Glad that we leave the school behind for bigger and better things.  Didn't care for Edel's new hair style, but thematically it fits (she goes from being a "free" girl to a woman bogged down with responsibility).

2 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Is fe16 actually covered by Treehouse today? 

It's just a waiting game unfortunately; we know they'll show it at some point in the next 3 days; we just don't know which day. 

The more I watch the trailer the more I think that white haired Byleth isn't a custom hair colour and is actually some kind of change through time - as at the end of the trailer Byleth's hair sorta changes from green to white in that burst of light. 

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

It's just a waiting game unfortunately; we know they'll show it at some point in the next 3 days; we just don't know which day. 

They seem to be giving each game a bit of time right now. They've been through about six or seven ones covered in the direct already, TH could come up at any moment at this point.

Not a guarantee, but eh.

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

The more I watch the trailer the more I think that white haired Byleth isn't a custom hair colour and is actually some kind of change through time - as at the end of the trailer Byleth's hair sorta changes from green to white in that burst of light. 

Maybe this is when Byleth completes the Crest. In the Famitsu articles, When Byleth used their crest, it only showed half of it. 

Spoiler

Half-Crest.jpg

So maybe once we complete the Crest, Byleth's powers awaken causing the Blonde-Green hair.

3 minutes ago, Cysx said:

They seem to be giving each game a bit of time right now. They've been through about six or seven ones covered in the direct already, TH could come up at any moment at this point.

Not a guarantee, but eh.

It might appear soon enough as today they seem to show titles that are big and are coming soon (Pokémon is an exception I guess). 

Though for the ones that didn't follow all the news like us, it wasn't actually that big of a trailer.
If you barely know those guys, or know how they lived, why should you even care about the time skip ?

Was this trailer just for the fan ? I'm fine with it, but it's a strange choice.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Claude's voice reminds me a lot of Suzaku Kururugi's from Code Geass. Could he be being voiced by Yuri Lowenthal?

Maybe he has two voices. Once he has the sideburns he sounds older but early in the trailer there's someone who sounds very much like Hayato. Its when edgy gives her invitation which made me think the one who answered was either Dimitri or Claude.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

52 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I don't know what exactly but for some reason future Edelgard's design does not sit well with me. Maybe it's the princess Leia hairdo or the saturation on her dress. The others look better for me.

Edelgard's dress is too monochromatic, her cape or some details could have a darker tone of red or just another color. I loved her hairstyle though, but I see why Leia's bun isn't everyone's cup of tea...

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Maybe he has two voices. Once he has the sideburns he sounds older but early in the trailer there's someone who sounds very much like Hayato. Its when edgy gives her invitation which made me think the one who answered was either Dimitri or Claude.

I think  young Claude is vouce by Robbie and older Claude by Yuri

I recall someone saying TH being 7th in queue or something. I think Astral Chain is currently the 6th. Take what I say with a grain of salt

2 minutes ago, redlight said:

I recall someone saying TH being 7th in queue or something. I think Astral Chain is currently the 6th. Take what I say with a grain of salt

We'll know fairly soon then, I think they're almost done.

23 minutes ago, Tamanoir said:

Though for the ones that didn't follow all the news like us, it wasn't actually that big of a trailer.
If you barely know those guys, or know how they lived, why should you even care about the time skip ?

Was this trailer just for the fan ? I'm fine with it, but it's a strange choice.

I actually haven't been following to closely on news personally, I just really like the thematic elements of the time skip, great tragedies and characters being psychologically destroyed is something that I really appreciate, I am excited to see claude become totally broken by this experience even on his path as he is forced to execute his two best friends.

This was a huge turn of events for me tbh. I like that there's this time skip. Man, Dmitri freaking looks rough. I'm guessing he gets the worst of whatever happens during the timeskip, looks like a fallen hero.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I actually haven't been following to closely on news personally, I just really like the thematic elements of the time skip, great tragedies and characters being psychologically destroyed is something that I really appreciate, I am excited to see claude become totally broken by this experience even on his path as he is forced to execute his two best friends.

I haven't seen a single youtuber yet that isn't a fan and understood what was going on in the trailer... which is really frustrating, that's by far the best showing Three Houses has gotten... as long as you get what's happening.

Edit: Well, Daemon X Machina is next, no Fire Emblem yet.

Edited by Cysx

Daemon Ex Machina right now. The wait is killing me. Might have to stay up for a few more hours.

I really wished they had a schedule for this

So far we've gotten Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Marvel game,  Mario Maker 2,  Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain,  and next is Daemon x Machina. Not sure how long Treehouse goes for, but I'm not sure they'll have time for Fire Emblem today.

Just now, Calico said:

So far we've gotten Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Marvel game,  Mario Maker 2,  Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain,  and next is Daemon x Machina. Not sure how long Treehouse goes for, but I'm not sure they'll have time for Fire Emblem today.

They have been open about these being just basic overviews of the games, and the fact that they'll give them more time later... so at this point it'd be weird if they just leave FE out today imo.

1 minute ago, Calico said:

8 already? Guess that blows what I heard about FE being the 7th featured game out of the water

10 minutes ago, Cysx said:

They have been open about these being just basic overviews of the games, and the fact that they'll give them more time later... so at this point it'd be weird if they just leave FE out today imo.

Looking at the past E3, their last E3 presentation + Treehouse on the first day lasted about 7.5 hours, so their is a chance we'll see Fire Emblem later. I think I spoke too soon saying that we might not see it today. 

Edited by Calico