Jump to content
Corrobin

E3 Three Houses (Nintendo Direct) Info Thread

Recommended Posts

What seems to make so much more sense now is byleths knowledge of the various characters' weaknesses,strengths and hidden talents.because byleth has actually gotten to know them once before they are able to detain which character excels/lacks in which field. I dont know if this is really that important but it seems like a neat addition in terms of conitinuity,though i could be wrong^^;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, User name said:

But i think its great to have a Female lord who is ready to get her hands dirty, and do what need to be done, regardles of how cruel it might be.

Well...we do have Micaiah

Anyway, I've very hyped right now and I can't wait for this to come out ;____; I want it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 小鹿☆ said:

What seems to make so much more sense now is byleths knowledge of the various characters' weaknesses,strengths and hidden talents.because byleth has actually gotten to know them once before they are able to detain which character excels/lacks in which field. I dont know if this is really that important but it seems like a neat addition in terms of conitinuity,though i could be wrong^^;

in the same vein I could see a form of New Game+ where we keep our professor level due to time travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And, also like Azura, a majority of fans likely won't care and Sothis'll be the first loli to top all waifu-lists. Maybe.

I really, really, really hope not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Florete said:

Check the first response for official artwork of them.

As expected, Claude is still the best looking one here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Florete said:

Check the first response for official artwork of them.

So... Edelgard turns into Princess Leia with dragon horns, Dimitri turns into blonde Haar, and Claude becomes Colonel Maes Hughes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post time skip designs look great. Edelgard stays winning looking amazing, Dimitri is most improved, and Claude loses some of his charm but still looks great.

Can't wait to see how the other characters look after 5 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dimitri looks so tortured in those pictures. Really wonder what happened to him during those 5 year.

And it seems that all 3 are going to get bone weapons similar to Byleth's. So Edelgard only having a sword in the trailer doesn't mean she stops using axes (assuming what she's wielding is an axe).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are time skip designs? I assumed they were the trio's parents. Where was it said that they're older versions of the trio themselves?

Anyway, anyone notice that in a few clips, Byleth was blonde instead of the usual dark bluish green hair? This must mean some customization for them is confirmed!

The game is looking awesomer and awesomer though!

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Florete said:

Check the first response for official artwork of them.

You guys...

I think something happened to Dimitri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched that trailer, and now I have no idea which house I want to start with >-< They all seem so good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

As expected, Claude is still the best looking one here.

Press X to Disagree. I love them all but Dimitri looks too badass not to be the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah, I also wonder what the heck happened to Dimitri. Poor dude looks like he went through too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anacybele said:

Those are time skip designs? I assumed they were the trio's parents. Where was it said that they're older versions of the trio themselves?

Anyway, anyone notice that in a few clips, Byleth was blonde instead of the usual dark bluish green hair? This must mean some customization for them is confirmed!

Those design are too similar not to be them, especially since they're introduced in the trailer right after a 5 years time skip is mentioned. 

And I assume that Byleth's hair change is due to some story related event or to his powers. And this isn't confirmed, but in one shot, Edelgard also seems to have different hair and eye colors, so that would also point toward in-game magic being the cause for the changes, not customization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuxSpes said:

Those design are too similar not to be them, especially since they're introduced in the trailer right after a 5 years time skip is mentioned. 

And I assume that Byleth's hair change is due to some story related event or to his powers. And this isn't confirmed, but in one shot, Edelgard also seems to have different hair and eye colors, so that would also point toward in-game magic being the cause for the changes, not customization.

Yeah, true.

...Oh, that sounds weird and too similar to DBZ's Saiyan thing. I'm not sure I'll care for it at all. Feels like something that'll just become a cheesy meme for people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the art release, I decided that I will definitely choose Dimitri's house as my endgame. o: Not exactly a huge fan how they fashioned Claude's facial hair. Edelgard looks amazing though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more OA in spoilers

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Also a fact sheet (mostly stuff we knew, but it seems that these monsters are called Demonic Beasts:

Spoiler

D8zMBMvXYAA2iKz.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Anyway, anyone notice that in a few clips, Byleth was blonde instead of the usual dark bluish green hair? This must mean some customization for them is confirmed!

I noticed that as well; I'm hoping that it does mean there's customization for them. Though, that would make the pre-rendered cutscenes a bit weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really have Lanselot (from Tactics Ogre LUCT) feeling from Dimitri

Spoiler

Both Lanselot. He looked like a Hamilton, but he borders to Tartaros now.

Whatever happened to him, it wasn't a good experience (I just hope the other house members escaped it anyway. My poor boy Ashe doesn't deserve more suffering.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...