Fire Emblem: Elibe 776

shanni20

Shit title I know but here's the plan. Keeping most of the original binding blade maps while replacing the fire emblem 6 characters with thracia characters. Here's an example:

In Chapter 1, Roy becomes Leif, Bors becomes Finn and his class, Alan becomes Othin, Lance becomes Halvan, Marcus becomes Dagdar and Wolt becomes Tanya.

What is changed from fire emblem 6 at base:

-Unit growths are changed to Thracia.

-Unit class is changed to Thracia.

-Weapons are changed to Thracia, including inventories (Othin will come with the Pugi and Halvan will come with the brave axe.)

-Story dialogue will be changed to fit the characters.

-Supports will be completely revamped are my plans. I want to see if I can write decent supports for Thracia characters to give them characterization that they don't get in their own game. I'm not going to make it too fanservicey or weird (like randomly making a character gay, or making up romance that doesn't make sense) but try to flesh out characters who just didn't have  any lines from thracia, as well as expanding characters who do have a personality (like Homer or Shannam) by giving them supports that match their personality but expand upon their character. Since join time is changed, I will be reassigning the characters they support with. Diarmuid replaces Zeiss and Misha replaces Miledy, but I don't see any connection between them so I will remove their support and reassign to a different character I can see them interacting with. For example, Zeiss and Sue don't have a support in the normal game, but I will add a support between them because it makes sense for Diarmuid to have a support with Nanna. For Misha, I feel like she would want to talk with Dalsin, who replaces Dorothey, so I would add Dorothey to Miledy's supports/vice versa. Because I really don't want to force too many relationships for characters I didn't make therefore cannot write way too much about, I will not be adding more than 3-4 supports for most characters. Exceptions will be made for characters that take on a story role due to their slot, like Alba/Lilina and Homer/Elfin.They will get a few more supports than usual.

Things that (should) stay the same:

-The enemies, barring I decide to buff them or something like that.

-most bosses will stay the same, although some dialogue will change.

-no plans for a new intro, I am not nearly talented enough to make one.

-the music. unless someone makes gba thracia shit for me, that would be pretty epic. but I can't do anything in return except make this hack.

-the maps? could do something similar to fe midori, but I'm not that talented at map making... there would only be minor changes.

Some things I'd love to change but don't know how to do:

-more prf slots but I don't think that is possible/way too much work

-expansion of magical weapons. bolganone/elthunder/thoron/either wind or elwind/tornado are the ones i'm thinking about, for physical weapons, magical swords are easy enough to figure out how to do on my own I think.

-portraits, right now I plan on throwing the normal thracia portraits in there, but if someone could make high quality gba portraits of the thracia characters, I would put them in. however, if the quality isn't quite there, I love the base thracia portraits anyway so I am perfectly fine rolling with those.

of course, this is a concept, so maybe take this with a grain of salt, but i'd love to accomplish this idea, thank you for reading all of this if you did

I've tried to make a list that kept the order relatively similar and which still had similar utility.

1: I  made Augustus become Merlinus and Dorius as Jerrot, so the numbers evened out.

2: This list kind of fell apart in the middle. Needs fixing there for sure and while a 1:1 transplant of the list is also not too feasible imo, how it's handled probably needs to be better than what I added.

Roy -> Leaf Lord
Marcus -> Dagda Warrior
Allen -> Othin Axe Fighter
Lance -> Halvan Axe Fighter
Wolt -> Tania Bow Fighter
Bors -> Fin Lance Knight
Merlinus -> Augustus Transporter
Ellen -> Safy Priest
Dieck -> Machua Swordfighter
Wade -> Felgus Free Knight
Lott -> Brighton Axe Knight
Thany -> Karin Pegasus Rider
Chad -> Lara Thief
Lugh -> Asvel Mage
Clarine -> Nanna Troubadour
Rutger -> Dalsin Axe Armour
Saul -> Marty Mountain Thief
Dorothy -> Ronan Bow Fighter
Sue -> Hicks Axe Knight
Zealot -> Dorius Paladin
Treck -> Carrion Social Knight
Noah -> Selphina Arch Knight
Astohl -> Rifis Thief
Lilina -> Shiva Swordfighter
Wendy -> Kein Lance Knight
Barth -> Alva Lance Knight
Oujay -> Robert Arch Knight
Fir -> Mareeta Swordfighter
Shin -> Salem Loputo Mage
Gonzales -> Trewd Swordfighter
Geese -> Tina Priest
Klein -> Misha Pegasus Knight
Tate -> Glade Duke Knight
Lalum -> Fred Paladin
Echidna -> Olwen Mage Knight
Elphin -> Eda Dragon Rider
Bartre -> Dean Dragon Knight
Ray -> Homeros Bard
Cath -> Pahn Thief Fighter
Miredy -> Linoan Sister
Percival -> Eyrios Mage Knight
Cecilia -> Ralph Mercenary
Sofiya -> Sleuf Priest
Igrene -> Delmud Forrest Knight
Garret -> Shanam Swordmaster
Fa -> Evayle Swordmaster
Hugh -> Sara Sister
Zeis -> Miranda Mage
Douglas -> Xavier General
Niime -> Cyas High Priest
Juno -> Amalda Paladin
Dayan -> Conomore Paladin
Yodel -> Sety Sage
Karel -> Galzus Mercenary

I'd say reconsidering some of the placements like Linoan will have to happen for a final version.

Edit: I had misread and you'd figured that out already. I apologise.

Edited by Dayni

Oh yeah, I actually have a spreadsheet already haha. I should've posted that. There are some inconsistancies though, I'll have to work out the kinks with recruitment sooner than later though. The plan is to put Eyvel in Karel's spot btw

Interesting idea. I was actually planning to do something similar with this (excepting putting FE6 characters into FE8), so it was really interesting to see this pop up. Sounds like a lot of writing, so hope that proves manageable for you.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Interesting idea. I was actually planning to do something similar with this (excepting putting FE6 characters into FE8), so it was really interesting to see this pop up. Sounds like a lot of writing, so hope that proves manageable for you.

thanks, I chose FE6 because it had the most character slots out of the other games. If fe8 had 50+ slots I would've chosen it, but unfortunately, it only has 26, and I don't wanna cut out that many characters. I mean, I could, but it'd be way too hard to not include a ton of characters.