So, E3 is over. What games are you most anticipating?

Three houses is what I only wanted to see and I saw it, now I simply wait for the tree house footage. 

Also the BotW sequel so far looks nice and I will have it in the back of my mind. By the looks of it the story might be better which is my only complaint with the original. 

Astral Chain looks amazing and that Three Houses trailer solidified my faith in the game. Breath of the Wild 2 is on the way and with Monolith Soft having a pretty decent role in it again, i know it's in good hands.

FF7R and Tales of Arise look great but i don't have anything to play it on so RIP.

In no particular order...

• Super Mario Maker 2
  • Trails of Cold Steel 3
  • Astral Chain- Looks interesting. Not sure if I will actually get though.
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake- Haven't beaten the original but the remake looks interesting.
  • Tales of Arise- Haven't played a Tales game since Xillia but this new one looks somewhat good so far.
  • No More Heroes- Thinking about getting into this series since I heard several people say good things about it.
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses- Haven't heard Tara Platt (I think it was her voice) in anything for a long time. Sounds like Claude is our next friendship speech giving Lord. Probably going to avoid him. Coulnd't comprehend anything in the E3 trailer though because everything was moving too fast.
  • Pokémon Sword/Shield

I'm not really all that excited about anything here, nothing I have to run out day one and buy. Though...

• Collection of Mana sounds like a good way to try the franchise in its golden days. Secret of Mana on iOS wasn't good, but I blame the controls more than the game itself.
  • Link's Awakening is much dependent on how much new content they add. Enough will make a buy worth it.
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 sounds okay, I liked the sequel, but I didn't love it, nor did I even finish it (that ice boss). Maybe I'll get it on sale eventually.
  • Dragon Quest XI I know won't be the most innovative game around, but I've an appreciation for this conservative by intent JRPG franchise, I'll get it.

1. Three Houses. Fire emblem is my favorite game of all time so obviously this is number 1. I am a little scared of the the time skip (5 Years) but we shall see how it goes ALSO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BOY DIMITRI??? 

2. The last of us part 2. i am a huge Naughtydog fan and think they are the best gaming company. Will always have a special place in my heart.

3. Tales of Arise. We havent had a good one since Xillia and beyond that Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia and imo Graces F have been the only good titles in the series. I really like this series so i hope this one holds up to that standard.

4. Death stranding. Its hideo Kojima must i say more?

5. Final fantasy 7. ive actually never played it before as i did not grow up with FF but i think this will be good.

6. Pokemon. I'm pretty much done with pokemon but i got buddies who wanna get back into it and im not opposed to giving it another chance, plus the best pokemon games have only been on home console (gale of darkness and Colosseum)

7.Breath of the wild sequel. i actually have not beaten breath of the wild yet but the game is fantastic so i dont see why its sequel wont be just as good. 

8. Cyberpunk2077. i still dont know what this game is about lol. Thanks keanu reeves. looks intriguing. 

9. Code Vein. I like dark souls and its now in anime form? seems cool.

10.Persona 5 Royal. I mean it wont be to much different but i like the series so i dotn see why i wont get it. Depends on how many other games get released around it.

for me it's all these:

[PS4]

Code Vein « release date: 27/9/2019
Death Stranded « release date: 8/11/2019
Final Fantasy VII Remake « release date: 3/3/2020
Tales of Arise « release date: 2020

[Switch]

Fire Emblem: Three Houses « release date: 26/7/2019
Oninaki « release date: 22/8/2019
Astral Chain « release date: 30/8/2019
Daemon X Machina « release date: 17/9/2019

i honestly don't even know where to start, there's just too much good stuff.

1 hour ago, NoNameAtAll said:

ROMANCING SAGA 3 MOTHER FUCKERS.

By far the biggest hype for me considering how much I loved RS2.

I am also here to rep for Romancing SaGa 3. Scarlet Grace looks fun, too. These were the biggest shock to me of this E3 — they aren't at the top of my list (there's actually a *lot* great-looking stuff coming up), but I love the series and these are guaranteed plays for me.

Super Mario Maker 2

Panzer Dragoon Saga - the JRPG is less interesting than if they had revived the Rail Shooter games, but I want to give it a chance and maybe it'll blend them into enough of an ARPG to be rail-shooter esque (although I can see this backfiring and making things too simple)

Doom Eternal - sure to be excellent

Dragon Quest 11 - looks like a good time, and i'll be honest. Square Enix trying to be "clever" with battle mechanics in Octopath Traveller was BORING and easy to solve. I'm usually happier with the DQ team for at least giving me some fun damage races and party wide damage from bosses.

The biggest ones for me are Three Houses and Silksong.

I'm also looking forward to Ori but they showed so little of it that I'm not sure it counts. (I'm only counting Silksong because of the playable demo in the e3 booths. If you didn't know about this then look up footage on Youtube or the Hollow Knight subreddit right now.) Baldur's Gate 3 also fall into the category of too little shown.

I''ve played through the Cris Tales demo on Steam and that game has a lot of potential.

I've been thinking of getting Collection of Mana or the Trials of Mana remake, but I'm not really sold on the combat system.

Octopath Traveler on the other hand has a combat system that seems really fun, but the game is so long and there's so many other things I need to play. Breath of the Wild 2 is in a similar spot. I've basically sworn off open world games because my completionist-compulsive ass is just gonna get stuck in them forever.

Edit: Oh right, Pokemon Sword/Shield looks kinda interesting as well, although I'm kinda mixed on the designs revealed so far. Don't really care too much about the controversy since I've never transferred Pokemon between games anyway.

Edited by Druplesnubb

Pokemon Sword and Shield

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Sakuna of Rice and Ruin

Panzer Dragoon

Daemon X Machina

Astral Chain

Trials of Mana/Collection of Mana

Dragon Quest 11 S

Thanks Nintendo, really cool.

Man, save for the glowing beacon of light that was Nintendo this E3 was a mess. Anyway:

-Phantasy Star Online 2: FINALLY coming westward. I seriously thought was never getting out of Asia and to finally see it is a treat. It was also confirmed it will eventually release on all other platforms as well. Good times
-Trials of Mana: Both a release of the original included on the Mana Collection and a remake. This is one of the best SNES games never to release outside of Japan and it's not just coming over  translated, but getting a remake. Awesome
-Link's Awakening: Another remake, but one of possibly the most important handheld games of all time. And custom dungeons? Just take it
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: It's possible this also just looks better by default because SE's Avengers announcement fell on its face, but this still look great. Not only does the roster look awesome (ELSA BLOODSTONE!) but the character growth systems look surprisingly deep and the upcoming DLC is promising. Plus it just feels good to see the X-Men again.
-No More Heroes III: It's TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Good to see they're going with the split path style again. And I thought Fates was an emotional sucker punch
-Panzer Dragoon: HOLY CRAP
-Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Now to relax on a desert island
-Destroy All Humans!: -ZZZZZAP!- 
-Breath of the Wild II: YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THAT OUT OF NOWHERE! PEOPLE HAD HEART ATTACKS FROM IT!

Edited by Aiddon

Luigi's Mansion 3: I am a Big Luigi's mansion fan, and this looks pretty good. (Haven't played dark moon.)

Astral Chain: Looks like a mix between Bayonetta and Nier: Automata, plus I am convinced Platinum can't make bad games.

Animal Crossing New Horizons: Don't really have much to say about this one, looks pretty good.

Fire Emblem Three Houses: At first I wasn't really onboard, but after the e3 trailer (Which basically confirmed thanibomb's leaks, which is good.) and the treehouse gameplay, I am definitely onboard.

Doom Eternal: My favorite part of Doom (2016) was how fast it was, this game looks like they thought that Doom (2016) was too slow.

The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild 2: If I need to tell why I am excited, you probably haven't played breath of the wild.

Pokemon Sword And Shield: Pokemon is my favorite video game franchise and this looks pretty good. 

The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening: The original is one of the only Zelda games I have not played yet, and this game looks amazing.

Banjo In Smash: Don't give a shit about the Dragon Quest characters, but Banjo? DAMN.

Hollow Knight Silksong: Hollow Knight is one of the best metroidvanians I have played, and from the looks of it this is as good or even better.

Ori And I don't remember the name: Ori and the blind forest is another amazing metroidvania and this one looks even better.

Mario Maker 2: Mario Maker.

Final Fantasy VII Remake: Final fantasy vii is one of the best Final Fantasy games (but ix is better) and I am excited to replay this one.