New event calendar (June-July 2019)

DarkAlf

No Grand Conquest so I guess they strictly alternate with Rokkr Sieges, no extra net reward. There seems to be a very small gap between the TT event on the calendar and the next one starting which is probably like one day away from the end of this calendar.

I guess new Tap Battles are dead too.

FLYING OLIVIA MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ON THE CHILL SKILLS BANNER

I think with that one it's going to be 1 skill each. 

Chill Atk:
Tibarn, Laegjarn and Ranulf

Chill Def:
Sue and Horsey Chrom

Chill Spd:
Ylgr, Kliff, Best Flying Dancer Girl, Evil Celica (Thanks Ty, i forgot).

Chill Res
Ophelia

I am going to say Ophelia won't be there. 

So it could be 
Ranulf, Liv, and Ylgr. no colour share. 

heroes with Ignis is intriguing
Evil Baby Tiki, Brave Hector and ???? (Thea?)
M.Grima (How i forgot him, i dunno), thanks for the person who let me know

Edited by daisy jane

Hey, we finally have a BHB featuring Marth and Caeda. Took them long enough. Also, looks like we are having back to back Summer Seasonal banners. How much should I bet that the New Hero banner in July was moved to later that month to coincide with Three Houses release date? Oh well makes it easy enough for me to skip most of June's and July's banners outside of the revival banners.

So Summer Freddy returns on the 26th. I can remember that! Only thing I worry about is the newest summer banner having somebody I want. Unless the new legendary hero is Elincia, I won't care much about that.

Marth and Caeda are finally getting that BHB they've deserved to have forever! Coolio.

Hero Spotlight quests... I wonder what those are going to be like since they sound different from those Three Heroes quest sets we've gotten in the past.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

There must be some mistake. I see no New Heroes banner for July. 

Perhaps July WILL get its New Heroes, but they're waiting for a time closer to the release of Three Houses.

yeah Three Houses is July 26th, so it won't surprise me if that week that's when we'll see it. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

FLYING OLIVIA MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ON THE CHILL SKILLS BANNER

And if not her, Fallen Celica is also in play as well and has also gone a fairly long time without a banner. I know you've been wanting her as well, right?

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Male Grima will probably be the third, unless if they want to fuck the people who want Brave Hector over are feeling generous to Thea.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

There must be some mistake. I see no New Heroes banner for July. 

This is exactly how things went last year. Going off of last year, we should be getting a New Heroes banner around July 20th.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Fallen Hero Male Robin, Leon, Henry and Boey are also potential candidates since they have Ignis as well though I am guessing the banner will be FHY!Tiki, FHM!Robin and B!Hector.

Edit: Got Kaze'd.

Edited by NSSKG151

Just now, Tybrosion said:

And if not her, Fallen Celica is also in play as well and has also gone a fairly long time without a banner. I know you've been wanting her as well, right?

Male Grima will probably be the third, unless if they want to fuck the people who want Brave Hector over are feeling generous to Thea.

This is exactly how things went last year. Going off of last year, we should be getting a New Heroes banner around July 20th.

I was reading it so fast, I totally forgot about Fallen Celica. and I do want her too
Only Celica I am missing now.  Last time Celica had a banner was "Heroes with Luna." (when game decided i needed 2 Mias instead). 
i could handle a Liv/Celica colour share, just as long as i got great IV Livvy in afew little orbs, i am game. that banner is like just before (during) Hector's revial and lord knows i need DC too. I knew it too. I see you game. 

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Fallen Hero Male Robin, Leon, Henry and Boey are also potential candidates since they have Ignis as well though I am guessing the banner will be FHY!Tiki, FHM!Robin and B!Hector.

lol i totally forgot about MGrima too. 
i figure as Hector just had a legendary stint, it might be Grima, Evil Tiki and one of the 3/4 stars.  but we'll see

I am bummed that GC got bumped. that's my favourite mode ever. but if Rokker has Coins and orbs, i don't care. 

Free units + summons (not including the weekly revivals)
6/13: Cynthia GHB
6/16: New Power (Elincia, Oscar, Saizo, Kagero)
6/20: Summer 2019 part 1 banner
6/21: TT banner
6/23: Summer 2018 part 1 rerun
6/24: TT
6/25: Chill banner (candidates: Celica, Olivia, Ylgr, Ophelia, Laegjarn, Ranulf, Tibarn, Kliff, Chrom, Sue)
6/26: Summer 2017 part 1 rerun
6/28: LH banner (Ryoma, Ephraim, Lucina, Gunnthra, Yune, FGrima; NY Hrid) 
6/29: Naesala GHB rerun
7/4: Ignis banner (most probable: Brave Hector, MGrima, Thea, Fallen Tiki)
7/6: Marth + Caeda BHB
7/9: Summer 2019 part 2
7/10: TT banner

Jeez, this calendar is an even bigger clusterfuck compared to previous months.

Aside from the new summer banners, which I currently know nothing of, there's nothing too exciting so I'm mainly looking at the present bride banners, OG Lyn's banner, and possibly netting NY Hrid.

Well it looks like at long last I can save my orbs and I plan to do so til the brave banner.  I wonder if we will get two summer units with TTs this time since last year the reran Masked Marth on one of them and with the grail shop I don't see why they would rerun TT units anymore.

Little if any surprise it is back to Summer again. A drought of new heroes for Summer, and when they finally come, they'll with a very high degree of certainty belong to this new game I'm wary of.

And if I've counted right, we will hit our 100th Special a.k.a. Seasonal Hero with the next TT character!🎉 🎊

*Begins lathering hands* I shall grant them the honors of my person coating them from head to toe in sunscreen!*

*Not counting Fallen, Adrift, or other alts on New Heroes banners as Specials/Seasonals regardless of how much they may or may not have been very bad ideas. Also, if the 100th Special Hero is someone I would not want to touch all over, will BS that it's a character on the associated banner who I would touch that is the 100th, having be thought of to be added in that batch of five the last. If this excuse does not work, then I thereby pass my not-so-sacred duty onto another poster, whoever wants to take the job, a really weird one I was told to fulfill by a magic eight ball, or was I dreaming that?

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Jeez, this calendar is an even bigger clusterfuck compared to previous months.

Yeah, it's pretty sad at this point.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

there's nothing too exciting

You hit that right on the mark. 50% of this "event" calender is summoning, 30% rehashed content and about 20% actual new content. 

Any kid can tell you by now, what's wrong with this game. 

Eh. At least I can probably get 2 bikini chicks. If IS's recent track record is anything to go by they really want to push AR and will give rather attractive seasonal units, sometime the best looking one for free. All so you can work harder to get more grails

Edited by redlight

This banner has a lack of not-green. This is an issue.

Yeah, there's too much bannering going on, something has to give with the seasonal reruns at this bloody stage and this is the point where it'll reach fever pitch imo. The Gen 1 banners are also in the middle of this mind, so there's going to be close to 10 banners on at once. Point is, something's got to give.

Spoiler

Cynthia's tomorrow, which means, this battle could be anything. I'm not guessing. We then get two revivals before a BHB with Marth and Caeda, so those will also be something I guess. The TT is summer related for sure, but non-summer bonus units gives me concern as to how they'll pick their bonuses this time. Rokkr being only 5 days feels a bit short personally. This VG won't be summer related, mainly because there's a second summer banner just after it. The Encore dungeon's just sad personally, the legendary hero's likely a Pair-Up and the Sword Arts quest, I wonder what it means (If Kirito is the fucking first crossover we mass uninstall right?). There's also Hero Spotlight, which I imagine will involved unpopular non-5* units. 

As for the banners, New Power's obvious and I'd say unless you're worried about getting your unit merged the only colour to try for is sadly Red as Elincia has FF going for her. The special banner is summer for certain, therefore I will not make predictions. The TT will have units from games involved with the banner, so again no guesses. Sadly even with what we have, Summer's Arrival does have Summer Tana and I am tempted to pull for her and Innes. The Chill banner has lots of options, I'd say you could get 3 out of it: Atk has Ranulf ( Last banner April (Initial)), Laegjarn (Februray (Duma)) and Tibarn (January), Spd has Fellica (July 2018), Kliff (May), Pegalivia (November 2018 (L!Eirika)) and Ylgr (May), Def has BK!Chrom (January) and Sue (May (L!Alm)), Res has Ophelia (April (Yune)) and of these I'd say Tibarn, Fellica, BKhrom, Pegalivia and Laegarn are all in for a chance of being on the banner for sure, but if they want to avoid all red Ranulf is also very likely (Dammit I want him too).The legendary is an open season of our remnants, but I could see L!M!Corrin with Omega Yato. The Ignis banner has Brave Hector, M!Grima and Fane!Tiki as options, I doubt we're getting 3-4* units or Thea and Hallow'een!Jakob is seasonal so I think it's covered.The BHB could have quite a few units: Jagen, Hardin, Minerva, Tiki (Not Fane because Ignis), frigging Gordin if they want to meme on us. And of course there's another special and TT+, so no clue.

two summer banners, I won't complain, I may even get a character I care about (but likely not given that Ike, Mist, Micaiah, and Myrrh already have seasonals, c'mon IS give me summer Zelgius)

Nice! Almost 2 months without new Story Maps! ¬¬
But to be fair, I am not surprised.

I can see myself getting a bunch of free summons in the future. Too bad the 2nd TT will start after Hector's banner, because I will need every single orbs I can get!

Both TT having a banners means that they will not only have seasonal as bonus units, which is a good thing, at least.

Marth & Caeda BHB is great! I wonder who will be the 3rd unit on the banner...

Also...

Spoiler

I expect Thórr to be introduced in the Rokkr Sieges Event

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why'd they have to get rid of Grand Conquests?  That was my favorite mode.

I expect to have a month with Grand Conquest, a month with Rokkr Sieges, a month with Grand Conquest, a month with Rokkr Sieges...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why'd they have to get rid of Grand Conquests?  That was my favorite mode.

Are you saying it sarcastically or for real? RD has mixed reception so I have a bit of a hard time telling whether or not someone is joking or not.

2 hours ago, redlight said:

Are you saying it sarcastically or for real? RD has mixed reception so I have a bit of a hard time telling whether or not someone is joking or not.

I like it.  It actually gives me a chance to use all the units I built up.