Treehouse Live Day 2 Info (starting soon)

I thought it'd be useful to have a new topic to keep things separate, so it's easier to look for things and discuss.

--> Link to video <--

treehouse-day2.jpg

Day 2 of Treehouse Live starts in roughly 45 mins from this post, unless my calculations are messed up.

We know FE will be the first featured game, from here.

I'm guessing we'll be shown the battle and academy parts from near the start of the game. I wonder if they'll sneak in some post-timeskip stuff...?

If you missed it, Gamespot has some English gameplay footage, which you can watch here (and find my analysis).

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a feeling we weren't supposed to see Sothis there, lol.

Some supports are locked to pre or post time skip. Nice.

The tutoring seems pretty interesting, glad to see it detailed like this.

Can recruit multiple students from other houses to access certain paralogues. Nice!

The battle gameplay is looking beautiful. Very quick in general and nice animations.

Edited by Book Bro

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Romance confirmed.

Charisma is a stat.

Teacher mechanics look like they could be absurdly deep.

We're reaching critical levels of hype, lads.

NO STOPS ON THIS TRAIN.

---

I do wonder what difficulty they played on. Byleth especially seemed OP. 

Noticed dismounting is an option for cavalry, at least indoors? Didn't catch if it appeared on the outdoor map.

Was hoping for at least an hour, ah well, maybe they'll show a bit more later. Liked what was shown though. 

Ignace's new name Ignatz is nice, also Petra just seems to put words out of order rather than have an accent which is interesting. Ingrid's voice is also hella deep I didn't expect it tbh. Also we have even more teachers wow.

Also dismounting, interesting. Maybe mounted units have a disadvantage indoors then I'm assuming, though it certainly didn't seem like it tbh.

Kinda wish we got more gameplay of battles, there was a disturbing lack of it tbh.

It's nice to know that girl who seems to always do FE stuff at E3 is just as annoying as she always has been tho

Edited by Azz

Its a shame they kept skipping through voice lines. From what little I heard I think Ashe could be Alm in which case there's even more reason for him to be best boi. 

I was hoping the Graphics would improve as release neared. They didn't. Its a good thing I'm not a graphics guy but the game looks undeniably ugly. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

I love the voices here Petra doesn't sound thick accent thank Naga!!!

Looks like they're taking an approach similar to Leanne from Heroes, where she just puts words in the wrong order.

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

Its a shame they kept slipping through voice lines. From what little I heard I think Ashe is supposed to be Alm in which case there's even more reason for him to be best boi. 

I was hoping the Graphics would improve as release neared. They didn't. Its a good thing I'm not a graphics guy but the game looks undeniably ugly. 

game looks fine to me, although playing xbc2 alot probaly did change my judgement on what a good looking game should look like