Treehouse Live Day 2 Info (starting soon)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Females seem to only get Peg Knight as their gender only option in intermediate tier, also it seems the first class in the advanced line up (Hero???) is missing alongside the presumed Brawler promotion (Also no Falcon Knight).

Just now, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Shamir looks awesome hope she's of the Myrmidon class!

Her class teaches Spear and Bow, so that seems odd. Her name makes me think of Myrmidons though.

24 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

I love the voices here Petra doesn't sound thick accent thank Naga!!!

The duality of man. Because i actually did kinda want her to have a thick accent.

18 minutes ago, GrassEater said:

game looks fine to me, although playing xbc2 alot probaly did change my judgement on what a good looking game should look like

Xenoblade 2 is one of the better looking games on Switch though.

Anyway, Three Houses is looking more and more promising. Will it end up taking the title of actual best Fire Emblem game? Find out in like a month.

23 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I do wonder what difficulty they played on.

I assumed Normal.  The lady did say she was playing on Classic Mode, for what that's worth.

25 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Byleth especially seemed OP. 

Having a 1-2-Range personal Sword kind of does that to you.  Too bad they skipped a lot of battle animations.  I was also hoping to see the Sword of the Creator's ranged attack animation.

This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible we'll see Treehouse come back to it today?

If you slow down the speed when they're about to go into the first battle, you can see that Sothis is listed as the "Unit" of the paralogue (maybe it just means that she's a character in the story of the paralogue). 

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible we'll see Treehouse come back to it today?

They haven't said so, and I personally doubt they will.

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I assumed Normal.  The lady did say she was playing on Classic Mode, for what that's worth.

I would agree it is Normal. She had an option to do a skirmish that had no cost which was only available on Normal.

Here's the female class options (excuse the poor quality):

Spoiler

Excluding lord since it's exclusive, female units have access to 9 intermediate classes and 9 advanced classes while males have access to 10 intermediate and 11 advanced (since for some reason it seems females can not become what seems to be heroes which is weird to say the least).

Edited by Azz

It seems they are going for the Archanea approach of pegs to wyverns rather than falcons though I do hope they are available at the presumed master class level.

I'm so happy to see new characters, and they look so cool too ! I wonder who they are and how we will recruit them if it's possible, before or after the time skip. I'm baffled that they did two chara designs for every character too !! Well, we don't know yet if some of them will not make it, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Nah I dont think they are doing it that way, Males dont have access to Pegasus Knight yet they do have access to Wyvern. This obviously isnt our full class list, I think there's some they arent showing for whatever reason