Treehouse Live Day 2 Info (starting soon)

I'm really enjoying all the gameplay videos we are getting from E3. I hope that we get a demo soon, I'm not really familiar with the usual time frame for when demos get released on the switch. I like the inclusion of the green units(yay, for rescue maps) and seeing all those traps in the other story chapter. Also the beasts that take up four squares look intriguing as well.

edit: And the menu looks amazing! 

Edited by grin_fish

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

In famitsu Byleth's names is listed as "default name" and the save files list your name on the profile like recent Avatars so yeah you can name your Avatar!

7 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Nope, only gender and pros/cons

Which one is the actual answer in terms of naming your character? 

14 minutes ago, Cysx said:

So, we know C B A:

gXE2Va7.jpg
                              >>
... but what's C B A?:

h9Aqcs3.jpg

>>

C B A is totally "you can marry these characters after the timeskip", as in the S support unlocks later.

10 minutes ago, Cysx said:

So, we know C B A:

gXE2Va7.jpg
                              >>
... but what's C B A?:

h9Aqcs3.jpg

I think it's for showing that the S rank is after, I guess.

5 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

>>

C B A is totally "you can marry these characters after the timeskip", as in the S support unlocks later.

But they have individual ones though like the one found in the JP website. 

Edited by Ririn
Change image

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

>>

Maybe, but then Edelgard can marry no male from her house beyond Linhardt. Prepare for some noise if that's the case.

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

>>

Oh I think you're right now that you're saying it

1 minute ago, Cysx said:
3 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

>>

Maybe, but then Edelgard can marry no male from her house beyond Linhardt. Prepare for some noise if that's the case.

Or she can marry only him before the time skip

Just now, Chitsuuki said:

Or she can marry only him before the time skip

It's been confirmed to not be possible I believe, plus why not simply show the S, then? We know it exists.

1 minute ago, Cysx said:

It's been confirmed to not be possible I believe, plus why not simply show the S, then? We know it exists

It's possible that they marry during the time skip, but she can s rank the others after it

But it would be weird if she only have Linhardt as an option 

I don't remember it if it was confirmed not possible, sorry if that the case

3 minutes ago, Chitsuuki said:

It's possible that they marry during the time skip, but she can s rank the others after it

Sounds like a possibility as well.

14 minutes ago, Ririn said:

But they have individual ones though like the one found in the JP website. 

It's not the same menu, so that could be the reason for the difference.

A bit off topic but the sky watch screenshot made me think...do you think levelling Flying/Riding/Heavy Armour will grant any skills? Since there's no signs in game of it but I think it's be really cool.

A bit off topic but the sky watch screenshot made me think...do you think levelling Flying/Riding/Heavy Armour will grant any skills? Since there's no signs in game of it but I think it's be really cool.

I hope so. It might make going Armoured Knight more worthwhile since there is very little reason to go down that class rn.

2 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I think the A supports with arrows is like Best Friends. Since there's a Screenshot from the Lions with C-S supports. 

So Edelgard could be best friend with Linhardt only 😂

Just now, Azz said:

I hope so. It might make going Armoured Knight more worthwhile since there is very little reason to go down that class rn.

IMO Canto should've just been a professor skill associated with both Riding and Flying.

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I hope they will, at least for the higher ranks. I had an idea that maybe Heavy Armor will also relate to what shields can be used, since we know that those are back.

Just now, BastienSoul said:

I hope they will, at least for the higher ranks. I had an idea that maybe Heavy Armor will also relate to what shields can be used, since we know that those are back.

Where was that shown? Are they equoplable like Echoes? 

Where was that shown? Are they equoplable like Echoes? 

Ignatz stole a shield from Dedue in one of the videos on the website. They can be equipped at the same time as weapons, unlike Echoes.

14 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I think the A supports with arrows is like Best Friends. Since there's a Screenshot from the Lions with C-S supports. 

You mean all supports would have potentially 4 ranks, but not all would be romantic? That would be brilliant 

Also poor friendzoned Linhardt XD